Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

bloom posted:

Jaa Halla-Aho on nykyään suvakki? Eihän tässä paskassa pysy enää mukana.

Jussi Allah-Aho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

That is a p good haircut and beard, I approve.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

TF are going province level to decree there are only two genders. The interview is amazing.

The interview is pretty good.

That guy is pihalla kuin lumiukko and is just trying to score some cheap political points.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Halla-Aho TUHOAA suvakki-idiootin

- H4k4risti666

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Wow, what a scoop!

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Vau mikä teos.

Paskanen äijä arvet naamassa juoksee metästä kaupunkiin örisemään ja irvistelemään.

Tais tuo tytsy olla pöllitty jostain ihan oikeasta sarjakuvasta kun on sen verran erikoinen muoti päällä.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Kemper Boyd posted:

I decided to vote for Li Andersson because if she becomes a cabinet minister a lot of people will go into cardiac arrest.

President Haavisto and Prime Minister Andersson would kill off 50% of finns via cardiac arrest.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Who the vittu do i vote for? everyone just sucks...

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Whoa, people running for office are criminals:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/a/b2f391d1-b1e4-4e8c-9d1c-1a9fd0674b5d

I like how Finn Peoples Först members all have a käsivarren mittainen rikosrekisteriote.

Surprisingly good ol' Marco has only two items on this list. He can't even commit crimes properly. Unsurprisingly Assfinns, Väyryskän Miehet and S-Marketin Poliittinen Siipi are the biggest crime makers.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Lukukausimaksut? No mikä ettei, jos on semmonen 20€ per vuosi.

Onko vasureilla mahdollisuuksia hallitukseen? Tai vihreillä?

Kattoin jotain vaalikoneita ja ehdokkaat on aina joko jotain vitun piraatteja mitkä ei koskaan tule pääsemään mihinkään, tai sitten sdp. vas. vihr.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Have you fellas ever eyeballed the pristine journalistic creation known as the Laitonlehti? Authored by the one and only Marco.

It is truly a sight to behold.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Mattojen tuuletuksen ja kaappihomojen puolesta.

- SKE

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Speaking to Danish newspaper Politiken, Iltalehti reports that Halla-aho commented that he has no "personal ambitions" to become the prime minister or any sort of minister for that matter. Indeed, he's already made up his mind when it comes to his future plans, but he's not telling until after the EU elections in May. The next party convention at the end of June will be "interesting" when it comes to his future plans. What matters to him that TF becomes big enough that other parties have to adapt to their immigration policies, like what happened in Denmark and Austria.

So we might not even get TEH MASTER on the helm, but maybe one of his lackies. I shudder to think of the alternatives.

Pääministeri Hakkarainen.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

HerraS posted:

uuh aah dont stop Im almost there

Pääministeri Hakkarainen

Ulkoministeri Huhtasaari

Sisäministeri Immonen

Valtionvarainministeri Putkonen

Kulttuuriministeri Eerola

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
When is this jännitysnäytös over? By midnight?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
But how could such a charismatic man as Sampo not be headed for eduskunta?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Remember when sibbe broke the government in hopes of being seen as the honorable gamer, but he is still eating poo poo right now.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Do they settle it with the kruuna and the klaava if the seats are even?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Thank the lord, koko kansan Teuvo pääsi jatkamaan työtään.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jerry Cotton posted:

Jaa ei päässy eduskuntaan?

No pääsi se. Voi jatkossakin vuokrata saunoja, vetää perseet olalle ja pahoinpidellä naisia valtion kustantamana.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hmm, I wonder if they put a babester like Sanna Marin in charge of these elections if they'd done better...

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Tais kadota narun jatkoksi.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Ois voinu se Rinne jäädä sinne epsanjaan potemaan vaalien yli.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jerry Cotton posted:

Eikö sitä enää huolita Espanjaan REH REH REH REEEEH RRRRRRRRREH

e: Jos oot Lindtman niin haista pitkä paska olet syy miksei nuoret ihmiset halua äänestää Demareita.

Tämä mulkun näkönen äijäkö ei herätä äänestysintoa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La24lGvNwMU

Ainakin hän itse kovasti nyökkäilee omalla videollaan, eli ainakin hän itse on samaa mieltä itsensä kanssa.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Paskat vaalit unohtuu paskan lätkämatsin paskuuteen.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
So I saw some clip of ol' Marco basically melting in front of the camera, apparently because the hundreds or thousands (or whatever) of people trolling in his streams did in fact not vote for him.

T'was pretty good clip.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
I don't care what the facts are or what the news tell me. I only care about what is Marco's angle on all of this?

Will he go and protest outside the school, hassle and provoke people and then get arrested while doing the shrimp?

Oh the culprit was white, nevermind. Marco isn't going to do poo poo.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hei pojat, hyvin menee.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Dodged the nollakarisma Lindtman bullet.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Paavo is missing.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hakkarainen is a drunk boomer dummy who is ill fit for any political office. His koko kansan teuvo appeal to other idiot boomer drunks is what got him elected. Probably got some lulz votes as well from people who just wanted to see him make a clown of himself in public, and he has not disappointed on that front.

All he does is damage to this country. He could be the sacred saw lord of legends and it wouldn't matter diddly dick. He is not out there spreading his saw gospel or cutting down lumber at the eduskunta. He is there trying to pull vuokra scams, grope women while drunk, making lovely remarks while sober and drunk, and talking about how instead of enacting any sort of climate policies let's just shrug our shoulders and say "Taivaan isä hoitelee säät ja ilmastot, kyllä jämpti on näin.". A solid plan if I ever heard one. Another very similar and just as successful plan is to rub a magic lamp and hope there is a genie in there who'll sort things out.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
I thought it wasn't possible for this thread to become even worse.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Andrast posted:

Well in the coming years there will be millions more refugees whether we want them or not because of climate change

Excuse me but I have it on good authority that "Taivaan isä säätelee säät ja ilmastot" so as long as you menet joulukirkkoon, all will be good.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

slowdave posted:

Onko tämä sitä kulttuurisotaa?

Finpol Olympialaiset. Lajeina mm. olkiukon heitto, uhriutuminen (väh. 20 toistoa tai hylätty), persunkanto, paskaposti-maraton ja pituusbannaus.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Eikös se Putkonen ole vankilassa jonku persesyövän kanssa?

Siis ei Marco de Witin, vaan ihan lääketieteellisen syövän kanssa?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Eiku vittu, sekotin Janitskiniin.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Darkest Auer posted:

Can the scientists tell me exactly how to pollute to recreate the Mongolian steppe here?

Ride horse everywhere and use medieval weaponry to cut down plantation to create plains.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Oh gently caress we all just died, you guys.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
couple of two year olds just arrived at helsinki airport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Adaptabullshit posted:

Have we already discussed the proposed extension of mandatory education?

The only education you need is elämäm_koulu.