Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

Everyone chill out, they're safely over Ukrainian territory now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

all the pakistan stans itt realize pakistan was the one the US backed during the cold war right

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

islamagood???

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/Vaibhav_singh26/status/1101038347240333312

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

in bill nye theme song: jai Hind say yes to war

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

gradenko_2000 posted:

SLBMdog millionaire

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

svenkatesh posted:

why are you welcoming me to cspam? I've already commented in this thread last month...

welcome to cspam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lol I looked for this for ages, for some reason I only ever kept the original

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol quite the ending quote there

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mercrom posted:

who would use nukes. thats irrational.

:911:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

cargo cult posted:

there's not even going to be a conventional shooting war but ok

I don't disagree but also overstressing the rationality of actors is pretty lmao, I imagine conflict wise this will be more dangerous when the water scarcity ramps up some more

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
#WipeOutPakistan

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
kashmiris will take up the shooting and booming, I imagine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

then why is the discussion itt centered around the odds of india-pakistan war and nuclear armageddon instead of whats happening/about to happen to the people of Kashmir?

That poo poo is boring, americans know all about occupations already. How many people itt actually have cracked open a history book about this to actually make congnent analysis. In conclusion, just shitpost.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

the New Yorker did a good profile of the rise of Modi alongside the life of a Mumbai-born Muslim journalist. it spends less time talking about things going on now and more about how Modi got to his current position, along with the increasingly muzzled criticisms of the media. also there's this lovely RSS functionary:

the article title doesn't leave much room for nuance: this is fascism and it's coming fast

the most amazing part of this article is that the racialized masculine stereotype is the beef enchanced muslim

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if it works don't fix it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
not politics this thread is about but i listened to this and it owned

Inside the Controversial Shooting of a Man-Eating Tiger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
modi is crushing it 🎉