Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Love being a Formula 1 fan in the US and we get the first race at a semi-decent time. (10PM local, also don't have to wait until Sunday!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

How in the gently caress do they repair a car in that state and make it raceworthy in 24 hours

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Martin BadClixx posted:

Making a post to honor my boy Alonso

Ill miss your glasses

I always liked to think his name was Kimoa and he just liked wearing a hat with his name on it

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

So who's gonna push the VROOM VROOM TIME buttom?

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

I fondly remember all those times that Ayrton opened his mouth and sounded like a day player in an Ealing Studios comedy.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

I fully expect actual diarrhea to pour out of the Williams car during FP1.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

So ESPN in the USA is basically carrying the Sky feed during the ad break with a test pattern image and you can hear Croft and DiResta talking poo poo during the break cause they think they are off air.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

You Am I posted:

congrats LeClerc, now don't gently caress it up Ferrari strategists

Bad news.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

I heard there was a lot of new posts about manholes in this thread and now my own manhole is sorely disappointed

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

this season has sucked so much dog rear end and i've been very happy to catch up on my sleep on sunday mornings

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Sulman posted:

Apologes if already posted (I did not see it) but here is Max driving a classic F1 car at some classic F1 track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roznaae7J5M

It's going to be harder to pass on this track than Monaco

LOL the 3d track guide has one "action zone"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcsMznNVgMc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Sorry for the crosspost but Fernando just went into a wall hard at Indy but is apparently okay