Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I wonder if the actors reading that crap actually try to comprehend the insanity they're reciting. At the very least they have to be trying to parse Nathen's word salad in order to get the recordings right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

What's a Kazar (Kaezar?). Anyone know?

Khazars. It's anti-Semitism.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I made it three minutes before this guy's weird vibe made me close the window.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Quarex posted:

I made it about ten seconds

Honestly overall I am often quite surprised to find myself enjoying zany Generation Z Internet content but many people need to realize they need to outsource the narration for their wacky videos (I mean on some level the point is to sound cringe I am sure)

There's a fine line between wacky and cringe and 99% of youtube channels are on the wrong side of that line.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

laserghost posted:

The return of Dilberitos

Falafelbert

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MassRafTer posted:

There is nothing in that chocolate tweet to indicate this store has been closed for almost two years and he hasn't held that license for 18 months. It seems like it is offering free chocolate for ordering.

Nathen is a very poor writer and also a genuinely crazy person so I don't know why people are shocked he can't get his tenses right. I'm not even sure he understands the concept of linear time.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
This thread doesn't need a reboot you dumbasses.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Escape From Noise posted:

How about this: We can relaunch the thread when Nathen relaunches Garfield EATS.

Acceptable. But it has to be GarfieldEats. it can't be his own thing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Computer viking posted:

Since we're all feeling retrospective, here's one of the few recorded experiences of actually going to Garfield Eats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjeToadShU8

Bonus frozen lasagna:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1l5QpIo3BE&t=1057s

No matter how many times I try to watch these I can never make it to where she actually talks about the restaurant. She's as bad as Nathen in her own way.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Garfs I'm starting to think Nathen isn't all there in the head.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1639527293038088195

For anyone who wants to continue to wonder how eGeez is not a middleman.

I'm confused about what Egeez is supposed to be besides existing (lol) in the form of an app. Thank God Nathen decided to explain:

quote:

Connecting fans to licensees directly to find licensed products always at lower prices than brick and mortars or online toy stores. Consumers can finally have one single shop to access millions of licensed items by thousands of official licensees onboarded to the app in their licensed territory for people to find licensed novelties that they never knew existed without worrying about counterfeits. Egeez App will be powered with voice ordering recognition feature under your fingertips making it easy to order licensed stuff, so if you say “Spiderman”, you got it.

Now, licensees deserve to shine as they spend time and resources to make the best figurine, toy, or clothes just for you — the fans to enjoy. They deserve to be seen and known. There are cool licensed products out there in the world and unfortunately licensed items are confined to a few brick and mortars on few shelves only.

Paul McGrath, retail and merchandising expert, having held executive roles at Sears, Zellers, Dollar Tree, Rogers — The Shopping Channel, Loblaws and Giant Tiger, said: “Egeez will transform the retail industry for licensed consumer products. No more endless aisles searching, retailers have a limited amount of space they are willing to give to licensed goods. Egeez has no limitations on space, products, or licenses. The Egeez model is exactly what manufacturers, distributors and consumers are looking for. — no more listing fees or other costs pass on to the consumer. Egeez can also reach quality consumers actually looking for just licensed products. Target Marketing at its finest.”

Egeez can also be a platform for licensors and Hollywood studios to leverage their movies releases to sell more merch creating hype by exploring new channels like Egeez app for reaching more consumers since it is an aggregated marketplace for all brands not just Paramount. Users can send egift cards to friends and family also making it a magical and memorable birthday or anniversary. Egeez Adventures is also set to launch allowing people to find their official licensed experience, hotel, and event. Egeez app will make it debut in Las Vegas Licensing Show 2023 in June.

Oh, wait, I'm still completely clueless as to what the gently caress this does. I guess it's like a licensed store thingy that doesn't want to admit it's a store except Nathen has no concept of logistics and delivery and everything else? I've read Defense Department powerpoint flowcharts that make more sense than this.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

EEKA GEEK posted:

I think I see the problem. He spends his days wandering a ghost mall, little more than a hungry ghost himself. I think he sees empty stores in Dubai like The Disney Store and The Funko Pop Store that by their nature only sell licensed products and thinks they are empty because prospective customers spend their Disney/Funko budget at Walmart, who speculatively neither licenses products themselves nor has agreements with licensors preventing unlicensed goods from being sold. Therefore it’s these alleged contraband goods that are putting a dent in the license holders profits, because the people buying them are uncultured swine who don’t know or don’t care that they’re actually buying Dasney and Funco Peps. And apparently this is the great crisis of the 21st century. That money belongs to Disney, dammit! :mad:

Oh God, this is it isn't it? He saw a guy hawking fake Rolexes in a street market and thinks that's how every shop that isn't directly owned by Disney or whatever works. That explains his ranting about "generic products".

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

No, as countless other posts have stated, it's not projection or any other form of cognizant process. It's nothing. It's buzzwords in the void. Stop trying to suss out purpose even when the hope of some sort of his verbal meandering seems to give a glint of sense. It's just...

I'm just trying to figure out the initial stimuli that sends the Nathen algorithm into entergagement. I still think it's possible to determine the initial conditions even if chaos theory means we can't map out the subsequent events.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MrQwerty posted:

Licensees are the true heroes

This App is dedicated to the brave licensees of the Garfield Resistance.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Twelve by Pies posted:

As I said before, literally the only two places this man has ever been mentioned on the internet is on a fluff piece written by Nathen for some licensing website, and the Egeez Twitter.

He absolutely does not exist, and this is why the quote from him sounds exactly like how Nathen writes.

I found a Paul McGrath who worked in marketing for some pharma megacorps, but he's obviously not Nathen's Paul McGrath. I mean, I suppose Nathen found an old man who used to clean the executive bathrooms at all those places who gave him a blurb in exchange for Yukon Jack money.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ColumboEATS would be a good name for a chili stand.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's going to happen!

Ted Roll is so loving stupid.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nathen actually comes out smarter than Elon here, which granted isn't a high bar but I'm shocked he managed it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LordArgh posted:

nathen's reply to elon is his usual style of poorly worded run on sentences that barely make sense. i dunno what the rest of you are reading

This still sounds more intelligent than Elon Musk TBQH.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Canadians fight for trees(it's fine)🌳

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Every time I get to the bottom of a Nathen tweet like that and see zero likes zero replies it absolutely kills me, in my head the camera pans out to reveal he's yelling into a completely empty auditorium aside from a stained garfield suit sitting front and center

He gets the same amount of engagement as I usually got on Twitter. The difference being I'm a rando dude and he's the Youngest ex-Garfield Franchise Owner in the Quad Cities or whatever.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ponzicar posted:

Nathan would be a lot less entertaining if he was coherent enough to accurately convey his terrible opinions.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Not until he shows hole.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

dokmo posted:

grass fed hotdogs

mite put it on the menu

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I hate you.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh Nathfield

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Am I going to die in seven days from watching these :ohdear:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I mean it's not wrong. It's certainly a kiwifarm -esque thread.

Hardly. Nobody ITT is actually trying to gently caress with the dude IRL.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GolfHole posted:

frank burns eats worms

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If capitalism was personified as a man with attention deficit disorder, it would be Nathen.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What will become of egeez?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nathen's painting descriptions remind me of the weird ranty manifestos about chemicals that some dumbshit would staple up outside my college's dining hall, as if the average student would read that while staggering in for their morning bowl of Applejacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Would someone mind making a new thread since the OP has decided they want to keep closing this one?

keep this one open you dolt