Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Empty Sandwich posted:

it's marginally easier to parse with the picture:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAgHcoepm2t/

he got interviewed by an Arab radio personality (?). also he was going to shock the #Arabs by speaking Arabic in the Arabic-speaking country that he's from (??).

e:

I think this is the person he tagged as a “dear friend” in a picture a while ago, which I also believe is the only proof he’s shown that he has friends. She probably knows his name… probably

Also I guess Nathen does know Nermal, what do you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Mr. Belpit posted:

I couldn't find the posts she appeared in after a brief skim of a couple pages in this thread, but iirc the woman in those (Instagram?) posts were a clearly very different person.

Quite possible, I don’t remember. I looked up that person at the time and she was some kind of social media influencer so I guess I thought they were the same person. Probably an equally close “friend.”

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I checked out https://egeez.com and there’s two dead embedded YouTube videos from “fans” that I really wanted to see. The entire concept still seems idiotic and I still don’t get the supposed appeal of this “service”

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

gently caress me why did I watch that video :barf:

It’s so painfully awkward and repulsive and he’s clearly talking about himself getting too attached to a drat orange cartoon cat

Edit: also he’s making that face while “reading” his book

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

There is an interesting relationship between how much he pushes big disruptive ideas and how much he pushes desperate pennies-a-pop 'have a fake celebrity show you their bare rear end in a top hat for bus fare' begging

Big soaring delusions of grandeur alternating with utter desperation and crippling self doubt. I don’t know if this is standard manic depressive but it wouldn’t surprise me.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Duckman2008 posted:

Lol yup. So…..no one signed up to help (likely because I doubt he was offering to pay them) and no one signed up to marry him. Shocker.

I believe the first part but not the second. He was bragging about hundreds of applicants. Given his utter lack of standards that seems plausible.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

quote:

My partner Rutika Malaviya
A new character appears

quote:

Rutika Malaviya- A Serial Entrepreneur

Rutika Malaviya is a leader by volition at the helm of licensing and entertainment industry, having braved the thick and thins of life and business, she holds the 8 yrs of extensive experience in the arrays of PR and Branding world of several industries.

Malaviya is caught by entrepreneurial fever for about 8 years now, right from the beginning she set her sight on entertainment and licensing industries, as of now she heads and controls an established production house – Rooh Entertainment , a branding firm that has rolled out services to bigwigs in industries such as Asian Paints, P.C Jewellers, Mahindra and Mahindra and the mass network of whole Varmora Group and just many more.

Carrying a baggage of in-and out- experience in top industries, Malaviya was appointed as an Official Representative of the prestigious licensing body on a global scale – LIMA, which is booming in India, under her staunch leadership.

With a dash of business shrewdness, Rutika is creating an effective awareness about licensing industry and its significance throughout the corners of the country to bring big names together in fuelling the licensing segments.

With her business dexterities placed nicely, she has been facilitating deals and business pacts in respect to licensing industry, at this juncture, Malaviya is framing a mechanism where industrial bodies can be unified in strengthening the licensing industry in our country for enhancing wealth creation ways in India.

Been scoring sheer success throughout her industrial itinerary, Rutika is aiming at sealing success for licensing industry in India, while her babies –PR and Marketing, remains intact.

Looks like he’s conned at least one other person into believing eGeez is a thing that should exist

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

quote:

Either it was intentional knowing who I was or [boring rational explanation]
lol

If he actually ate #farm2plate #clean he wouldn’t have found himself in this international incident

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Sherbert Hoover posted:

we're all assuming he put the staple(r) there himself to get online attention right

lol that honestly didn’t cross my mind, but it’s such a #influencer thing to do that it does seem likely

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

steinrokkan posted:

Hi dad, I know you said I gotta get married by the end f the month or you strike me out of the will, but I think I'm going to need more than a month to deal with this #staple fallout

LOL, yeah that whole thing is dead and buried now, never to be revisited

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Escape From Noise posted:

Is stapler pins a thing people say or is that a Mazri original?

Based on extensive research (30 seconds on DuckDuckGo) I think it might be a British thing. I found the term on some Indian e-commerce sites. Given Nathen’s weird upbringing he may have picked it up in Dubai or SA or something.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Doctor Butts posted:

Granted, I don't have experience in food service, but I can't imagine anyone using a basic office style staple in food packaging. In fact, at this point, of the package didn't need those huge loving thick staples, I'd assume every package uses glue or tape.

I mean it just beggars belief.

A lot of places will staple a receipt to a paper bag for takeout orders. I wouldn’t think A&W falls in that category but who knows.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Does he get spray tans, or is it just a ton of makeup? That video looks… unnatural

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

Also also, I’m confused. Did he post the “marry Nathen finally!” stuff and then IMMEDIATELY post “I’m never getting married” after that? That doesn’t even make sense.

”Marry Nathen Mazri, Finally!” is the branding for the (purely theoretical) event. Being an extremely successful social media savvy entrepreneur entergager, branding is of utmost importance to him.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Also, who does Nathen think he's fooling with that claim that 317 people entered his contest? Then again, there was probably no screening process and like 308 of those contestants were one person entering multiple times

He openly bragged about there being no screening. This was a feature somehow

And yet, only 317 authentic, genuine, 100% serious “people” signed up

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

Even funnier that Indigo is apparently a bookstore in Toronto but he won’t have any books on-hand for signing. You need to order it from Amazon lol

I’m not convinced any physical store beyond GarfieldEats ever carried it.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

Wtf is going on here?

I’m as confused about the dinosaurs as Nathen is:

Nice pose:

I can’t wait to use egeez to buy officially licensed products for Lago Brikcs, Triassic Estate, and Dingo Pictures Aladdin

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

god please help me posted:

I came back after about Nathen's failed promise of a dating show. Can someone fill me on what Nat's been up to lately?

He had a book signing that like seven people went to. He’s started pushing egeez a lot more (this page, scroll up).

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

everdave posted:

This joke doesn’t seem funny anymore

I agree, unless he has another manic dose of zany ideas soon I think it might be time to end this. Seeing him devolve into a broken husk posting bile online is not what I bookmarked

calling for the thread to be closed has always been a surefire way to get him to crank up the coke in the past, so let’s see if it works this time

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

kntfkr posted:

I want to see Nathen fight Logan Paul.

I don't know why. I just do. I wouldn't pay for it. But I would go to Chili's if they have it up on one of the TV's.

A 20-something that’s at least athletic and has some training going against a smaller & older opponent that has never seen a boxing ring in real life. Wait for the YouTube Short of the fight.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Elephant Ambush posted:

love to read unspoilered and untagged posts about horrific animal abuse :thumbsup:

It’s fake

People are laying into Elon over his garbage opinions on what counts as a trustworthy news source

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Kevin DuBrow posted:

His hairline is confusing me in that photo.

I don’t want this to get lost. It looks like he’s wearing a plastic hair hat that’s a size or two too small

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
WTF is this “untapped market” she’s talking about

I literally typed “disney merchandise” into a search engine and https://www.shopdisney.com was the first result

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Binary Badger posted:

Can't wait for the trademark fight during which he will represent himself because Dad doesn't want to spend money on an actual lawyer and Nathan will be legally eviscerated six ways to Sunday

I don’t know how it works in Canada but I’m not sure a lawsuit would work in the US because the businesses aren’t likely to be confused. One is a regional restaurant in the US southwest that offers food and drink that seem like something human beings would actually buy, the other one does absolutely nothing.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

StabMasterArson posted:

Other than him sitting down to tell the only person who will listen to him (a mall santa) about his dumb ideas, this absolute failure of a man is really not funny anymore

I think I’m leaning in this direction too. Nathen used to just be zany and pretty weird, but his more political outbursts make it a lot less fun.

It’s kinda like with the Time Cube dude - haha what a crazy person, oh wait, he legitimately does have a mental illness on top of being insanely racist. Not so much fun.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I honestly think it is supposed to be pronounced Naythfield but he didn’t give any directions to the voice “talent” and didn’t care enough to fix it (since that probably would have meant paying for another take)

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Anybody familiar enough with Arabic to know how “Nathen” would be pronounced? Maybe that’s the key.

also a salute to the brave goons who managed to get through that podcast, I couldn’t crack a minute
:cheersbird:

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
lol I just noticed Nathfield has a Garfield mug

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
“Poor Andrew Tate” sure is a take

I would also like to know more about what Nathen thinks Greta’s employment situation is

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

BALLS DILDO posted:

just realised the cover has an UNEDITED stamp and lol, of course it isn't

No, I believe him. Do you think he paid for an editor?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

I feel like Nathen would be exhausting after a very short period of time

Presumably his coke supply would dry up in short order

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Charles Ford posted:

There was a UK Toys R Us advert that I still think about sometimes and I'm in my 40s now, that somehow in my mind still triggers excitement about Christmas, going to the toy shop and being a kid in general.

Nathen must have had a terrible childhood.

EEKA GEEK posted:

A toy store is literally one of the happiest places you can be at any age

He’s using the word “aisle” to imply the physical stores are seedy, dangerous places. You know, just like those alleys aisles (he may literally be mixing up the words) with some poor homeless person sleeping on cardboard next to a dumpster full of cats while there’s a drug deal going down a bit farther down.

I don’t think Nathen has ever been in a toy store.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

MassRafTer posted:

The Nathfield himself tweeted last week that episode 3 was coming soon and he would never lie to us.

Garfield Washington: “I cannot tell a lie! Mneow!”

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I suppose it’s a good thing I can’t follow his logical

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
loving Ian Miles Cheong

If Nathen starts getting even more racist and bigoted I’m bailing, it won’t be fun anymore

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

quote:

19th century saw the emergence of the theory that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jews are descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora which migrated westward from modern-day Russia and Ukraine into modern-day France and Germany. Linguistic and genetic studies have not supported the theory of a Khazar connection to Ashkenazi Jewry. The theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with considerable skepticism. The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism and anti-Zionism.

quote:

The Kazar hypothesis was further exploited by esoteric fascists such as Miguel Serrano, referring to a lost Palestinabuch by the German Nazi-scholar Herman Wirth, who claimed to have proven that the Jews descended from a prehistoric migrant group parasiting on the Great Civilizations. It was used to justify the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, spreading via Telegram.

gently caress you Nathen

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Aw, you fixed it. You wrote “insanel” and I wondered that was just a typo or a contraction of “insane” and “incel” which would also fit

Edit: “you” being Frank Frank

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I’m sure people in Andrew Tate’s orbit are big into this theory, and being Arab he’s probably also exposed to it from less savory elements of that culture.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
You guys think he’s capable of setting up a website from scratch? Even if it’s probably just a service like Squarespace I can’t see him sitting still that long. I would totally believe there’s a lackey or two doing the boring stuff that Nathen can’t be bothered to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Doesn’t “vegan” in this context just mean the backpack isn’t made out of leather? How many non-vegan Pokémon backpacks could there possibly be?