Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Im born like that?
no, work done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

I managed to listen to half of it. jfc I feel like I need a drink

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I'm honestly shocked he hasn't found this thread googling Garfield eats or his name or nathfield or anything

This thread shows up on page 1 in my google results for Nathfield. He must be aware of it. Nathfield if you read this please consider cleansing this bitch of a forum

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

:dogbutton:

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Thanks for the trip down memory lane :allears:

dokmo posted:

A side character we see rarely:

but wait somehow I missed this detail. Haider? Turns out the guy is Austrian. There really is an Austrian involved in every scam. True to form this guy is now shilling metaverse and web3 bullshit lmao. Nathen has the best business partners

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Nathen‘s main account has the checkmark of shame, but he didn’t buy one for Nathfield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

I got three cereal boxes too. I looked around for an easter egg but I was disappointed