Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

The unsullied breaking decades of psychological conditioning to rampage is gonna rule

Also having the brown skinned foreign forces that were 100% wiped out in epsiodd 3 be back for a ton of raping and pillaging? Awesome

The Dothraki didn't die, they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB8ytzsxHgo

The Tirion and Bronn scenes are top-notch stuff. :discourse:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

lezard_valeth posted:

From what I've seen in social media Euron's actor seems like a really cool guy that just got handed a really lovely script. At least he seems to be having fun

http://youtubedoubler.com/stvJ

But really, Pilou Asbæk makes Euron seem like a cool guy to have a beer with.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=fGVIWkVmtY0&start1=120&video2=ks3D4VySI1c&start2=00&authorName=

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Star Trek utopia. Remember, it's a star trek utopia.

This is the guy who wrote a book about how Super Mario Bros. 3 changed his life forever

An actual passage from the book posted:

"But the climactic reveal of SMB3 is burned – no, seared – into my memory the way JFK’s assassination was for my parents’ generation… or the way 9/11 would be for mine a scant 12 years from then…"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Star Trek utopia. Remember, it's a star trek utopia.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

Why would the dothraki go with the unsullied . You know what gently caress it I don't care

This is what the Dothraki will say when they head back to Essos

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

This aged very, very, poorly

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

iamsosmrt posted:

Some would argue it aged very appropriately.

Between this and that horrific Fight Song parody, it's looking even less surprising that Trump won.

I'm just glad she's not running for a third time after losing to some Senator from Illinois and then to a blowhard real-estate mogul/reality TV star.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Yeah she would totally kill everyone if she had one dragon

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Valyria is not-Pompeii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

How about Game of Thrones but it's an anime