Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

One question I have about this game is that if I'm on my first character, and I don't know what the optimal builds are, and then I find out later that the build I have doesn't scale at all, do I have to start over, or can I (realistically) fix my character?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I've been going through following a guide for a Death Seal Lich build, and I have no idea how anyone makes these guides, this game is ABSURDLY complicated. theres about 1000 stats and 1000 modifiers for each ability, despite that, some abilities are traps that do absolutely nothing. For example, for poison lich, you have Poison damage %, damage over time %, spell damage %, intelligence and spell crit that all basically do the same thing but some of them scale better or something? Also I looked at a pastebin for a loot filter and just figuring out this game is a full time job.

I think instead of 1 sprawling web of abilities where you want 1from this branch, and all of this other branch, and then 3/4 of this third branch, it could be a little better organized, so that if you want to do a certain build, its a little more obvious that you want to fill out all of the nodes from Tree A first, and then expand into Tree B or something. it might give you less freedom, but in these kind of games, you really only have the freedom to make good builds that people have posted, or your own worse builds. It doesn't have to be as simple as Diablo 3's skill system, but that was one nice thing about the game.

also, there's a bunch of different resists, but they don't matter because ideally, you'll have all of them capped before you finish the campaign, and it seems like its easy enough to keep them capped when swapping gear around so I'm not really sure why there needs to be that many. They could probably just collapse fire ice and lighting into "elemental resistance" and get rid of the individual ones. Maybe combine poison and necrotic too.

I think I might be missing something with crafted gear too. It seems like if you craft something from scratch (starting with grey items) it will always be worse than finding something with 2 stats perfect and adding 2 more because the instability means you can only upgrade something a limited number of times before it guaranteed fractures. So like, you can add 2 Tier 4 stats to a gray item, but once you start adding a third stat you might get to tier 3 but probably won't hit tier 4. So you need to farm for a blue item with the exact 2 stats you need and then add 2 more to it, while upgrading the ones it has. Since there are a million stats, doesn't that mean that rare items are never ever worth it? Since the odds of it rolling all 4 stats as ones that you want is almost 0. I don't know how many uniques you should be getting though. Is it like diablo where all of your gear should be unique?

also, are low level uniques powerful enough to use? like if I have a level 30 Humming Bee, that looks kinda cool, would it be useful at all past level 30?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Yeah, I used his Death Seal Lich leveling guide, he's basically the main content creator for this game

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

One question I have is, are uniques a waste of space at low levels? Is there a way to level them up, or do they just scale really well so it would make sense to have a level 5 unique at level 75?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm playing that spellblade build from Boardman21 that someone posted a little while back, based around flame reave and there are a few things I don't 100% understand. I have also not watched the video, I've just been going by the breakdown of it on the forum post

What weapons do I want to focus on? Is it better to have a fast attack speed or just big numbers? Is it worth using a shield at all?

I'm guessing I want lightning damage so that Flame Ward buffs Mana Strike, since that does lightning damage, but do I want +x% lighting damage or +x lightning melee damage or both on my weapon?

Should I prioritize +elemental damage since I do lighting and fire?

is Calamity worth using? https://lastepoch.tunklab.com/item/W4Ma I do have Prism Wraps already, so I'm kinda stuck with 1 level 5 piece

I know I'll drop Mana Strike when I get Firebrand and switch everything over to fire, but I'm not quite there yet. I also don't see where the guide says to drop Lightning Ward from Flame Ward, would that set me back any levels?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

you want to turn over to firebrand immediately when you unlock it.

+damage on your weapon of the right type is much much more important than +%damage

I used prism wraps for most of the leveling process, eventually switching to Woven Flesh (because it gives you crit immunity)

I've used 2h weapons the whole time; Mage doesn't really seem to have much block support so you might as well go whole hog on damage

With regards to weapons, I think the perfect weapon for the build is an odachi with +fire and attack speed, but anything with decent speed is good. prioritize crit multi since you'll be getting guaranteed crits

Don't take conflagration on firebrand, unless i've seriously missed something it's going to break the build, not sure why it's in there

e- last laugh is a great unique weapon if you can find it, but just use whatever 2h gives you fat numbers

I think conflagration is there to give Firebrand the bonus from Volka's Razor, its probably a pretty big damage boost once you cap it. There's also relics I've found that give a fat stack of %fire damage, and double it if you have 300 max mana, so I might try to go for that anyway

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I did like how easy it was to respec in D3, and I still don't get why that's a bad thing. I suppose since d3 didn't have the giant skill tree for every skill, your build was more based on what legendaries dropped, so you had to modify your build more often so it was necessary there.

Is there anywhere where people have done math about some of the more vague node descriptions? Like on spellblade, for Enchant Weapon. The node Concentration just says +1 duration. no units or percentages. Is this just beta stuff that will be filled in later, or are we not supposed to know?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

victrix posted:

putting the mastery choice dude upstairs was definitely a choice

think every one of my friends missed that

Yeah, I bought this game like a year ago, put it down for whatever reason, and just came back and the upstairs guy got me twice. The benefit of playing online is that I found the stairs by watching someone else run up them and went "OHHH, those are stairs?"

but yeah that sure was a choice

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Philthy posted:

Picked this up because it was recommended to me because I love the PoE endgame, and I enjoy D4 for what it is, and loved D2 & D3. I made a Necromancer, and it really feels like Diablo 3 reskinned so far. I'm about level 30 and I'm enjoying it for the most part. But I came in totally blind.

Items seem to drop for everyone, which is how Diablo 3 used to be, and I really like that because if a friend had another class I could keep it for them the next time they signed in. However, I am finding loot to totally stink right now. I don't think I've changed anything since level 1. Items that keep dropping are level 14 and such, they're not really good upgrades. I do like the totems, those have been progressively getting VERY cool and awesome. Do items get better at a certain level or is this more like Diablo 2 where you need to be really lucky to find the good stuff, and just craft your own gear?

How is the endgame compared to D2/3/4 and PoE?

Are there seasons? How long is this one lasting before the wipe?

Yeah it seems like a lot of the game is based around crafting, even at low levels. You want to save items with a lot of 1 good stat, so you can break them and get shards of that stat, and staple that stat onto good items that have an open slot for it.

Or you can find a good item (like one that has good built-in stats before affixes) with no affixes or only 1 affix and graft a bunch of good affixes to it

Also according to everyone, this game is unplayable without some kind of loot filter, because there's tons of loot, and you're not going to want the majority of it, and it's not even worth picking all of it up and selling it for gold. I'm not even sure how a new player would make a loot filter, other than just copying one from maxroll. Like, you would think if you're a necro, you wouldn't want to see anything with Strength on it, but what if that item has both Strength AND minion damage? You would want that so you can break it down and get minion damage shards.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Jack Trades posted:

A brand new player won't know what their builds want to add to the items, let alone what build they're even playing.

Crafting in this game actually owns. For the most part do it just for fun. Not doing it, or doing it wrong won't hurt you, but doing it will make you stronger.

The tag system in this game is awesome, everything mostly works how you think it does. Bleeds do physical damage, minions do minion damage, and there are affixes that give your minions more crit, or physical damage, or whatever.

If you think a stat would be good, put it on your gear!

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Oops, got a dungeon key, did the level 20 version even though I'm 30, and then found out the hard way that you can't teleport out of dungeons to empty your inventory. I figured there would be a warning when I tried to use the portal but nope.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

My warlock build just kind of slammed into a wall at 45, I got the double Fissure, and now I can afford 1.5 fissures before having to stop and wait for my mana to regen. Just killed my progress. Also in my desperate scramble to get enough mana to use my spells, I somehow lost half my physical resist so now I die a lot for the first time too.

I'm constantly looking for stuff with +mana on it but it's just not dropping. I've wasted all my gold on gambling and crafting just kind of fell off. Like oh, I can staple 2 T1 affixes and oops out of crafting points. Does crafting get easier? is there a way to restore whatever the crafting points are called? I'm at 200 mana and 15 mana per second regen. I think if I can hit 250 and 25, I can maybe use cthonic fissure on every other pack of enemies again, instead of like, every 6th.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

How does that talent even work? It less than doubles the cost, but somehow makes it cost 4x more? is it also doubling the cost of each chaos bolt from it?

also, is there a way to buy or farm glyphs of hope?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

The Locator posted:

It less than doubles the fissure cast cost, but the now double sized fissure will cast 2x the chaos bolts so you'll be losing mana from those 2x as fast. If you are fully specced into the chaos bolts for both frequency and number of bolts, the mana drain is pretty incredible, so you'll need to adjust your number of points into those nodes until you have enough mana and mana regen to handle it.

I have 293 mana pool and 27/second regen. I'm at 4/5 on spirit frequency and 3/3 on chaos bolt chance with a double rift. I am fully specced into the efficiency node for fissure for -12 mana cost and 18% mana refunded. I have -3 spell cost on my wand.

On my chaos bolts, I have 2/2 in devour the damned which gives me 2 mana per cursed target hit (and everything is cursed, all the time).

My Spirit Plague has 2/2 in defilement for 6 mana on kill - this is so minor I should probably use those points elsewhere as I only use this on tough single targets.

Passives:
Lich - 10/10 in Apocrypha for 20% mana regen.
Warlock - 5/8 in Soul Stealer for 20% mana regen.
Warlock - 5/8 in Occultists Mind for +1 mana per intelligence

With all of this, I am nearly constantly near the bottom of my mana bubble, and often go negative, but I am almost never unable to cast fissure when the current one runs out of duration as the mana recovery from the Chaos bolts and mana refunded from Fissure itself restores my mana incredibly fast, the more targets being hit the faster I recover (or slower I drain). I can't honestly remember a single time of going 'oh poo poo, no mana' that was more than about a second maybe? Just make sure to hit every skill node in fissure and chaos bolts that gives you mana back or reduces mana cost, and take all the passives you can find for mana recovery, and of course look for mana recovery on gear. Mana pool helps also, but recovery IMO is more important than flat mana.

For glyphs of hope, in monoliths there are 'glyph' echos that drop nothing but glyphs in the end reward. Also just pick up every single crafting pile that drops and you should end up with plenty of hope glyphs, although they are definitely something that I am always low on with only a single character in this cycle. Eventually if it's like pre-release you'll have hundreds of the things in your forge.

Thanks! This is the leveling guide I've been following until now https://maxroll.gg/last-epoch/build-guides/warlock-leveling-guide

Does the 6 mana from Spirit Plague JUST happen when Spirit Plague gets the killing blow, or is it whenever something with Spirit Plague on it dies?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Played a bunch this weekend and hit 62, I FINALLY have enough mana to run double fissure, 3/3 bolt spam, from getting 2 good sapphire rings and adding mana to a couple things, bringing me up to 320 mana and 21/sec regen. I didn't actually realize that you could go into the first half of other mastery trees, so I put 5 points into the Lich mana regen skill and that made it feel a lot better and I can drop Fissures at will, instead of dropping 1, and then having to go and kite enemies back to it after it kills everything around it.

Did my first monolith too, and managed to skip the rewards. For some reason I just assumed that it stored up all the rewards and opening that big glowy chest would end the run. Honestly not sure why I assumed that, but I did a bunch of echoes, did the 3 quest echoes, and then it just... ended? Oops. At least it was just the tutorial one.

How many echoes do people usually do, is there a max number of nodes, or is it just "go until you can't anymore"?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Is there a point to keeping all the low level uniques with no LP that you find in the campaign beyond just giving to an alt for the few levels they're relevant?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

So, when I clear a single echo, and it says the reward is "a unique item", what does that mean? Does it mean that somewhere in that echo, a unique will drop? Or does it appear on the ground when I clear the echo? Or is it supposed to be in the chest after? because I can't find any of these uniques I'm supposed to be getting.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

oh my god that orange thing is a chest?

god drat it.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Auto-casting is so weird. How has the same hack worked across so many games. Even when D3 was so simplified, the trick was there and at least monks used it.

Why have abilities that could easily have 100% uptime and not just make them toggles. Or have an auto cast built in? I hate it because I don't need it very often, but whenever I do, I forget it and have to look it up again, if you tab out or change zones, you have to do it again, and for most builds that use it, you kinda have to use it, or else you have to be very sure to manually push a button every 4 seconds.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Level 76 now, should I be doing higher level stuff now? I thought I remember stuff giving tiny amounts of experience if you're more than 5 levels above or below the zone level.

Also, at about 400 mana, 23/sec and kinda loving how my entire build is basically "make cthonic fissure do as much as possible" and my entire build is based around being able to cast it

I'm having some difficulties in gearing though. I still don't have all my resists capped, and I need to fit in stuff like penetration, +skills, and then also be able to have an open slot in case I get a cool unique that doesn't have any mana or resists or something. I haven't really seen any uniques for warlock though, they all seem necro or lich based.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

How do people go about comparing builds for the same class? I leveled bleed warlock, and specialized Spirit Plague, Cthonic Fissure, Chaos Bolts, Rip Blood and Bone curse. Those last 2 aren't on my bars but get procc'd from chaos bolts. (I was using transplant, plauge, fissure, bolts, and bone golem for aggro)

I'm seeing other builds where they have the skill that lets chaos bolts proc Harvest instead of rip blood, don't specialize bone curse, and go into ghostfire for defense/more curses and ailments. Is it just testing only?

I also saw there was a bunch of warlock stuff that procs if you get cursed yourself, not sure what does that.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Dreissi posted:

Anyone got advice for starting out as a HC mode acolyte? What I would really like is a way to generate ward early, but that doesn’t seem possible outside a fairly crappy passive.

Thoughts on masteries? Lich looks good but I could use elemental damage life leach with a warlock I guess?

Rip Blood and Spirit Plague both have fairly early upgrades that grant ward

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

LibrarianCroaker posted:

All of the acolyte masteries are pretty good tbh, Warlock is the most overtuned and the one that people are making like 70k ward on in endgame.

I spec bone golem before unlocking the mastery because it's really tanky and good at attracting enemy attention.

Bone golem is very strong even without specializing, and then you don't have to go through the trouble of unspecializing it when you get your mastery. I'm level 76 and still using an unspecialized bone golem. I only have to resummon him a couple times per echo, though I'm thinking of switching to ghostfire

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Sab669 posted:

When I first bought this game I made like 8 characters just trying out a good chunk of all the Subclasses.
I almost never ever do that in games.

I think someone ITT said it, but an interesting "feature" for PoE is that they can always introduce a new Skill Gem / Support gem to introduce new mechanics and builds which I thought was an interesting point. With this game's more rigid "character class" system, I wonder if they're concerned about keeping characters feeling fresh/exciting and if so how they'll do that. I feel like new season mechanics and items wouldn't necessarily be enough.

They could probably just add uniques that do things other than stats. like instead of "when you do x, get Y% to Z" they could have legendaries that change the way certain skills work, or auto cast a skill, or something. Having set items be viable would also help

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I think I'm getting that to upgrade my gear, while getting capped on resists, instead of upgrading my gear 1 piece at a time, I should make a second set of gear that has all the right resists, and then not equip it until its done. Otherwise it feels almost impossible to upgrade 1 piece because its everything I could ever want in torso armor, except that it has 60% fire resist, and now I have 138% fire resist and need to replace every other piece of gear that has fire resist. Instead, I'll just throw it on the "future gear" pile and make a mental note not to keep anything else that has fire resist and make sure that set has the frost resist boots, not fire resist.

Mostly, I just need to get a lot of stuff with t5 resists already on it so I can mix and match I guess. I'm not sure what tier you need but you can get like 25% elemental resist, which seems huge

Also I just looked up what the base mana regen is, and its 8 per second, so mana regen kinda sucks, huh? from an efficiency standpoint I mean. Like you get as much as you can from passives, but it seems like for fissure to feel good you need like 22-25 per second regen, but maybe it's better to settle for less and go for a bigger mana pool? I did notice that when I switched away from a staff that gave -3 cost to spells, it had a MAJOR impact, because it was reducing the cost of fissure, and also the cost of every chaos bolt the fissure fired

A Moose fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Mar 6, 2024

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

zoux posted:

Rolled a falconer and I'm actually paying attention to the story for the first time. Honestly those cutscenes add a lot of context but it is funny that I never realized that the Giant Elk and Fire Bird were supposed to be gods. (And the firebird is the main bad guy). Also that Eterra is the name of a dead goddess and not the planet.

I think Eterra is both, the planet and the goddess of the planet, possibly it's creator?

Just checking to see if I missed anything, but the story just kind of ends right? We never get the lance all powered up, never kill the firebird, and never find the snake lady doing void poo poo, and never kill the Emperor?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Yeah, Its a pve game. Sure leaderboards are going to look a little weird this season, but that's it. I'm playing a warlock and I'm not even using the bug, but I don't care if anyone else does.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Why does the game re-roll every map when you leave it? It would be nice to town portal back, sell some stuff, and come back to the same map you left.

Though it is nice when you come back and there's now a mage prison or chest next to you

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Welp, finally hit my ceiling. Can't do empowered monoliths or tier 3 dungeons without better gear, but better gear does not drop. To get more survivability, I'll have to drop all my mana/regen so I can't even use fissure anymore. I'm not even sure what's wrong with my build, I have all the right skills, skill points, passives, etc. I have all my resists capped. I just only have 1100 hp and fall over sometimes.

also wow dungeons are loving spiteful. You die and it crashes your game and logs you out.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Hauki posted:

import your build/gear into LE tools and post it

e: VVV and yeah, what Tonetta said. My fissure warlock is at like 3k hp & 4k ward roughly, eventually I'll probably swap to low life.

Just figured out how to import my build, that was surprisingly easy!
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/Qqw3EjMo

I just went through a bunch of stuff to try to get all my resists capped, so I'll have to upgrade a bunch more to jam more health in there. The main problem is that I feel like only a few base items are even worth looking at, AND they have to drop with a high tier resist AND can't have 2 useless prefixes, so it feels like I almost never get upgrades, and when I do, they barely feel like upgrades

I'm trying to transition to a wand + off hand, but the wand I'm looking for is a Warrior's Crystal Wand. I'm also trying to get a Coven Robes for a torso. Eventually I need to get rings with dex, or opal rings with +2 all attributes so I can switch to specializing Harvest.

I think my gloves, neck and boots are more or less where I want them, though I probably have to get new boots with Hybrid Health since I just learned it can only be on gloves, belt and boots, and I've heard this belt is pretty good for my build so I won't be upgrading it for a while.

I do have some questions about afflictions. The guide says I want "chance to apply Damned on hit" since it'll get converted to Bleed, so wouldn't it just be better to have bleed in that slot? And are my spells still necrotic spells, even if I have a node that changes them to physical, since it doesn't actually change the tag when I mouse over the skill? Nevermind, fissure is still necrotic, the node changed fire to physical, chaos bolts goes from necrotic to physical and fire to cold and the tag does change to reflect that.

A Moose fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Mar 7, 2024

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

gnoma posted:

As long as your resists are over 50% you are okay going into empowered. Having a good amount of effective life, whether from straight hp or ward, is a bigger deal (endurance is also huge if you are playing a health build.) You absolutely should use items with useless prefixes as along as they have good defenses and good implicits. You only want resists on ring and relic affixes in the long run, every other slot should have health or armor or damage/utility suffixes.

I can't tell if you're trying to play the maxroll bleed build or not. That build is not beginner friendly and has a lot of moving parts, so it won't be easy to play as your first build. If you are using that build you need to follow the instructions and run the passives from the life planner until you start running low life.

Take the point out of the dodge -> armor converson node in Ghostflame (it's bugged, doesn't work) and 2 two points from the dodge node to max out the reduced damage taken while channeling node. The max roll skill panels have a slider on the bottom that shows you what order you should allocate points, btw.

Going for a crystal wand and a focus or shield with resists will be a large defensive boost even if the wand has no rolls you want.

Get boots with Hybrid Health. You need a Peak of the Mountain eventually, in the short term you can wear Boneclamor Barbute if you have one for some cheap ward or a class helm with % hp, flat hp, or armor. You can replace the belt with a spidersilk/praetorian with health rolls until you get defenses sorted.

Get rid of both rings. You want flat hp and resists(ideally cold or phys or poison), and you'll need one ring with t5 crit avoid once you get your empowered blessing. Gold Ring for resists will be good short term, Opal Rings better long term.

That relic base is trash, get the poison resist one (or fire resist if you use a different boot base) and get resists (cold or poison or phys) and flat health before worrying about prefixes. For amulet you want flat health and resists maxed before caring about prefixes, elemental resist will be the smoothest fit cause you want to replace it with an omnis eventually.

Gloves are on a bad base and you don't want phys res, but they can work until you get frostbite shackles.

Drop damage idols for resist/hp idols if you aren't capped on everything.

Your #1 goal is to get your empowered crit avoid blessing so you can free your chest slot. Once you replace that you will get a big boost and then you can get Last Steps of the Living and Exsanguinous for low life. Also getting some dex so you can run harvest is a good idea.

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for this, I worked on it a little today and have about 1800 hp and I can do empowered monoliths now, took me 3 runs but I found a ring and the blessing so I'm crit proof now! https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/A6Px8pXB

also I have a ton of uniques I can't use, so I'm thinking of making an alt, can't decide if I wanna make a necro since I have the most gear for it, or something else. What class is the thread title from? handfuls of greatswords sounds like fun

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

lmao this necro leveling guide think im ever gonna take Transplant off my bar... they're crazy.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

If dungeons are meant to be story skips, they probably shouldn't 1-shot at tier 1 and require a full build to do the boss.

Actually, it would be really cool if they would just let me skip the boss and come out the other side.

edit I have 600 hp im level 51, the tier 1, level 45 soulfire bastion does NOT need to go this hard! I can't even see the giant golems lobbing 3 pointers from 3 screens away because I have like 12 skeletons, the punishment for that should not be 1 key, I'm not even here for the loot! I would gladly do this without loot if they would just let me by!

Dungeons are by far the worst part of this game

A Moose fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Mar 9, 2024

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Ok, the Wraithlord's Harbour build is disgusting. You just summon a mega-wraith, light it on fire, and it just flies around critting things for 50k, and I'm not even 70 yet. You do need that helmet to start it, but that's it. Everything else is just nice to have

https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/BOwv42EB

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Figured I'd link the video for that wraithlord necro build, it really is gross. People are hitting over 1000 corruption with it and its not on maxroll yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iizzg04FD3U

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I've noticed a lot of builds are using Exsanguinous and Last Steps of the Living, along with the life->ward experimental affix, even if they don't get a benefit from being a low health, just because of the comical amounts of ward they generate. Do you guys think that's gonna get nerfed in the next cycle? Like I can see using that for low life Warlock builds that actually have things that trigger at low health, and also making you immune to bleeds (that you're putting on yourself) seems useful. But when people are using it JUST for the ward, it's probably a little too good.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Can experimental affixes get transferred to legendaries?

The wraithlord build wants the "minions teleport with you" affix, and the volatile zombies on potion use, and ward/missing health affixes.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

I really wish one could organize prophecies that you selected instead of just being in order of when you bought it.

Have to keep track of them in excel so I can tell which monolith I have most in to focus on at times.

vvv speak it! I was only doing corruption 125 and it took me a solid 50 tries on my falconer.

I just buy a shitload of prophecies and then erase all traces of it from my mind, so its a fun surprise when I do random stuff, and I get surprised by the sudden pile of uniques/exalteds and die to some long range nuke from 2 screens away!

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

capping resists seems hard at first, until you get empowered blessings, and then between those, implicits, idols, passives from your mastery etc, it's not that hard. You just end up with 1 piece that has a ton of elemental resist, and then a huge chunk of something specific.

and then you learn it doesn't matter and all those slots should have health instead.

Do resists and armor apply to damage taken by ward as well as HP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Is there a way to filter idol affixes? Like if I don't care about resists 10% or below?