Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

What the gently caress is a Pod John

John Pod(horetz)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Aww, I wanted part 3 of the US civil war.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Ytlaya posted:

One important broadcasting skill that isn't really noticeable until you encounter people who lack it is "the ability to know when not to talk." When you actually start paying attention to it, you'll notice that most of the better podcasts don't talk over each other frequently.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Centrist Committee posted:

Bernie hangover I guess. I mean I was super invested in it too but I didn’t have an enormous podcast base to face immediately after and could process my grief in peace

That and all anyone can do is be optimistic regarding China. Its not like the cushvlog listenerbase wields any political influence in the CPC.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
You haven't gamed until you haven't formed grossgermaniums with prussian space marines.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/dwdavison/status/1455713367507734531

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Incredibly powerful Chapo ep. My neurons are vibrating now.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
He hates the bri*ish.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
It was two people from the windy city vibing.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Donald would definitely do that.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Aadhar was the INC just trying to technocratically solve the problem of building their post 2008 socdem state while being in an unreliable political alliance.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
They are raising money to CGI out Virgil.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

i say swears online posted:

menaker cooking stream when

Only if stav does mukbang at the end.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Matt and Chris strategy games stream

HOI4 was made for Matt's idle speculations. Here's a cool hingepoint: What if stalin didn't purge the entire army and the USSR actually did push back the germans.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The Indian government waited a few days until it was Modi's birthday to start mass vaccination programs.

Its not like India has had massive vaccination programs throughout it's history as an independent country.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

We didn't even know what vaccine programs were until they were introduced by the modi government.

Most aware bhakt. Also the federal structure of India meant that a lot of states had already started their vaccination programs beforehand. Modi did mothball a lot of state owned manufacturing of vaccine tho.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Oh gently caress off.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

d&d played by improv theater people sounds like literal hell, what a concept

Aren't they professional Voice Actors(tm)?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Why do you want to kill James Bond?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Hmm, its not like there has been a massive vaccination drive between the 2020 primaries and now.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

papa horny michael posted:

You don't have to be a tankie to see why hinge points episode on Lenin is incredibly dumb

Didn't listen to that episode but did Matt talk about how the mere existence of the USSR pushed the anticolonial struggle into overdrive? In the early 1920s you have so called conservative Indian National Congress members openly calling Lenin a good guy who has liberated his country.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Johnny Reb abuses peyote and is haunted by the candyman. The final scene is him in the haymarket crowd.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hope she’s prepared to get sued by Sega

this is a video game movie.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

crepeface posted:

i hope matt is in dasha's movie and he gets shot while wearing squibs

Matt moved to LA just to get shot while wearing squibs. You can't ignore the man's dedication.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Just relisten to hell of presidents.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
its not just for the fellas anymore.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I think they don't put the roid ragers in the courtroom.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Stav voice: "Did he gently caress her?"

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Maybe she just liked your friend op

:allears:

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Tremendous Content.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I liked those grittys in the forest.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the mid level clowns the ones who are ideologically all for the stated values of a project like bringing freedom(tm)?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Varg also moved to france and lives in the woods.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Friends was the american cultural export before streaming became a thing. When I was in school a lot of us watched friends (and the simpsons).

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Seinfeld's relatively esoteric story structure just doesn't really hook as many people as regular sitcoms.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Atrocious Joe posted:

I like how every season of Blowback seems to be building confidence to take less popular stances

S1: ok literally everyone admits the Iraq War was stupid, won't take too much heat for doing that
S2: telling the story of the Cuban Revolution, means the NYT will ignore the podcast in their end of year awards, but only real psychos will be pissed
S3: Saying the US committed genocide in Korea is presumably gonna piss off serious people and get them called DPRK stans

If they keep up like the first 2 seasons, I assume season 4 will be the truth about Syria or Xinjiang and really get people heated

Modern Xinjiang is boring tho. Talk about all those weird white buddhists in the turpan kingdom instead.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

crepeface posted:

lmao a chapo movie ep about the chinese wolf warrior movie.

i got a copy for some of my family but never watched it myself, I can't imagine the movie was actually any good.

The chinese movie industry kinda moved away from that with stuff like The Eight Hundred and the Changjin movies.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

KirbyKhan posted:

Lmao

Hitler, Musolinni, Hirohito and ofc Amber A'Lee Frost

that podcast would be about discussing disney cartoons.

A FDR, Stalin, Churchill Matt Christman podcast would be about discussing the Looney Tunes.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

crepeface posted:

good except for chris interrupting about receiving the youtube 100k plaque.

one of the few times i've been annoyed at him, stfu dude.

He deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Pizza Segregationist posted:

Cool to see Nick Mullen posting on twitter again, but I'm really hoping he's not going to keep posting about covid

Where?