Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Why not, I got a few to share

Icy Spiny - 0WG-76P-VMG

Nothing difficult, a standard 1-1 themed around spinies. Baby's first level.

Climb The Sky - 1CS-LM5-59G

Vertical stage based around trampolines, and getting through obstacles with them. Did my best to emphasize that you didn't have to bring a trampoline through the stage since I know that's a common and overdone mario maker feature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Random Stranger posted:

I appreciate the thought, but the level concept was racing to the end with a star and wanted a course that weaved its inbound track with its outbound.

Anyway, it's done now:

Spooky Star (if I wasn't doing an alliteration thing and I wasn't certain that no one would get the joke, I'd call this stage "The Fireflower House")
WVH-M68-9NG

I timed the segments so that they're forgiving to a minor error or two, but if you go the wrong way then you're dead.

Liked it, was a little frustrated at first as I had some difficulty finding where I was supposed to start the gauntlet in the first place, but it was nice and fast paced after that. Segments seemed timed appropriately.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Random Stranger posted:

I asked myself, "What are everyone's three favorite kinds of Mario levels?" The answer was obvious: swimming stages, autoscrollers, and levels where you have to avoid something crushing you. What would happen if I combined all three? And so I give you

Volcanic Voyage
WGM-2WN-HNF

It's the only night castle themed level you will ever need.

(This is something like my fifth significant revision. The first one was beatable as long as you got small, danced on the edge of the lava, and got within a couple of frames of being crushed off the edge. See if you can spot the fixes that don't really work!)

It was pretty good! Not normally a fan of autoscrollers or water levels, but SMW versions of those stages were always fun so that brought that feeling back. I did feel some of the thwomps near the end combined with the rising lava made the last section very tight to get through without taking a hit (specifically, to get to the last safe spot before the pipe) but it didn't necessarily feel unfair. Good level overall.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Hey guys I heard ya'll liked Monty Moles and Rocky Wrenches

=Molehill Mania=

4V3-J96-LXG

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Looper posted:

this took me like a week to finish lmao but i had a good time making it so i hope it's at least kinda fun! i wanted to lean on the easy side because i'm not that good at 2d mario myself

Toadtown Block Museum
S2N-1C1-FYG

I liked it. My only problem with it is something that's more to do with a flaw in Mario Maker than with what you did: The level is quite long without checkpoints. The tight jumps in the donut block section were a slight problem for instance, and I could see one or two deaths there turning a few people off. Sadly wish Mario Maker allowed checkpoints in these sort of stages as that would completely mitigate this problem.

Otherwise I liked the varied platforming challenges that were present. with the exception of a couple of deaths of aforementioned donut block section I felt like any mistakes I made were mine, which I feel like is a good sign for a level. It's good!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

...well that and the giant turn block doesn't have rounded edges. Which is blasphemy! BLASPHEMY!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Doing my one and only bump for my new level, since I realized posting it super early in the morning means it's likely to be missed!

Molehill Mania: 4V3-J96-LXG

Only registered members can see post attachments!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Spiffster posted:

Not sure about the difficulty on this because the Magikoopas can throw some curveballs...

Trials and Incantations

Q9V-NL7-90H

And my previous one is here if anyone missed it

Fly! Or Die!

M8S-TTQ-QNF

Do we have to edit the spreadsheet to add it to the goon list? I didn’t see any way to edit it

For Trials: The randomness of the Magikoopas was a little annoying, but not to bad once you figure out how to manipulate them to get them to do what they want to do. I did really like how the rest of the areas were set up though, I'm a pretty big sucker for P-switch races in particular. ...I kinda wished I played this stage with sound on when I got to that part but hey, complete luck won out in the end! Good stage.

For Fly: Short and sweet. At first I thought it was going to be a stage where were expected to die and trial-and-error your way through it but once I figured out how to dodge the first enemy it ended up fine.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Impermanent posted:

L5Y-XHV-Q1H "Spring High!" - A level I made to celebrate the humble spring.

I really like this stage. Vertical stages so far have been underutilized (granted for good reason, it is in a widescreen format) but I felt like you did a good job of not have gotcha traps as I sprang upwards in the stage. You also didn't make me do the bane of Super Mario Maker/SMW romhacks and make me carry a spring somewhere, so you get points regardless. The only criticism I can think of is unfair since I don't know how you'd solve this problem, but it's easy to accidentally grab a springboard as you are going up the stage. It looks like you thought of that since at no point you have to cross large horizontal gaps, so perhaps this is a weak point. Regardless, I did really really like this stage.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Made a new level that I think is a bit too difficult for what I was going for (an SMB-1 style level based around piranhas and cheep cheeps). Tried to slow down the player through coin collecting and there are powerups but I kind of think the last gauntlet is a little too hard? A later iteration may just get rid of the cheep cheeps all together.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

alf_pogs posted:

dumped a bunch of levels in the hopper.

Galoomba Heights - 88C 1FB 91H

vertical cloud times with bullets and galoombas.

Hot Step - J4C CYQ GWF

bit of a jog through a castle level. why did I use nsmb? it's ugly.

Under Cheep-Cheep River - 8N5 MPG 0QF

cramped dungeon crawler, else you can brave the crossing

Galoomba Heights - I liked it! I'm a sucker for vertical levels though so I'm not surprised. Difficulty felt about right, bullet bills didn't seem too unfair other than beings jerks right before the final pipe but whatever. I did Kaizo'd by two of the 1 ups you placed (both after the checkpoints) that never resulted in me dying but I did lose powerups. A couple of other things to note as quality-of-life things: the turn blocks at the final pipe can be destroyed, so unless this was intended you might want to throw some coins in them to prevent this. Also, it may be best to throw the checkpoint after the locked door as opposed to before. It's easy enough to get the key if you come back, but why not cut out that time?

Hot Step-You used NSMB because its castle theme is a banger. Perfectly fine stage, nothing crazy.

Under Cheep-Cheep River - I liked this one quite a bit. I liked the option to just go across the river (and that you advertised as such) as that was the first thing I did. You can cheese it by going pretty low since the kill plane is pretty far down, but nothing you can do about that. The actual stage was just fun with thwomps with jumps that feel tighter than they actually are, so I felt quite accomplished by the end. I will say I'm not sure I would have given players the option drop out of the floor from the secret area into cheep cheep hell, as that's what I assumed you were supposed to do after that and died as a result. This one was my favorite of the three!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Plebian Parasite posted:

I played with it a little but was actually upset that it didn't work with certain things; why shouldn't it affect parachuting enemies, nintendo?

The fact that it doesn't feels like such an oversight for a company like Nintendo.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

I'll really only boo if I go into a pipe or door and end up in a death pit.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Made a new level that I think is a bit too difficult for what I was going for (an SMB-1 style level based around piranhas and cheep cheeps). Tried to slow down the player through coin collecting and there are powerups but I kind of think the last gauntlet is a little too hard? A later iteration may just get rid of the cheep cheeps all together.

Rebumping this one since I posted it super early this morning.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

J-Spot posted:

My entry for the Taking Care of Bee's Nest, er... Taking Care of Business level jam is up:

The End All Bee Wall
Course ID: X0S-NTL-3YG
Difficulty: Normal
Multiplayer Friendly?: Yes

This one checks off a few new feature boxes for me, including first 3D World level, first vertical level, and first level with a clear condition. I decided to base a level around the stingbies but once I actually started working with them I realized that they're the most pointless addition to Mario Maker. They're always in the foreground so they don't interact with anything. You can't have them get squished by platforms or have them go through clear pipes or any of that fun Mario Maker stuff. I wasn't able to incorporate all of my ideas thanks to this but I think the level still came out pretty fun. I wanted this one to be kid friendly so target difficulty is normal, or at least as normal as you can get when wall jumps are involved. There are plenty of power up refresh stations to keep you from feeling the lack of checkpoints too severely. Give it a play and let me know what you think!

I liked it overall. Vertical stages are cool and the movement options present in the 3d World set work well together. The overall physics of 3D world are still kind of odd to me, so I kept getting myself in trouble/dying due to fighting with the controls. This isn't a knock against your stage as much as a general observation of how 3D world handles things like wall jumps, or getting into vertical pipes if you aren't exactly lined up. Difficulty otherwise was normal, the bees never felt particularly threatening unless you aggroed them out of position on accident.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Violen posted:

drat, what a horrible time to post a 3D World level.

Title: Thwomp-assisted Romp
Description: Thwomps are thwends in this swift jaunt that creates itself as you play.
Course ID: 6F0-QWT-0QG

I didn't catch what tool people are using for their fancy-schmancy level cards so instead I'm just dumping a screenshot of Coursebot and some bold tags.

Anyway, this was genuinely my first kick at the can making a Mario Maker course. Not a Mario Maker 2 course, but like, period. I don't know why it took this long to get the bug since I pumped thousands of hours into the original, but here we are.

I wanted to create a stage that evoked the convention in platformers where the terrain builds and demolishes itself as you play through it. Tropical Freeze has a couple of real standout examples of this. Unfortunately the only dependable base that doesn't mandate kaizo-esque fussiness and precision from the player is thwomps in 3D World, and playing around with the extremely limited toolset I quickly realized this wasn't going to fly. However, I think I hit upon a unique-enough mechanic to conceptualize a stage around. It was an absolute nightmare to try and eek enough variety to satisfy a decent-length stage out of such a specific gimmick, but I think divvying it up into a standard Mario and cat Mario section managed to squeeze just enough out of to call it a success.

Getting everything to behave, hiding the gears, and especially trying to properly signpost and bulletproof everything was about a dozen times over the biggest timesink, far eclipsing the actual level design, which surprised me but probably shouldn't have. This is a pretty prescribed experience, too, I can't imagine trying to craft a more open-ended stage out of the main building block. I originally wanted to have a vertical second half but there's just no way in hell to get the logistics of that cohesive. I dumped embarrassing amounts of time into a couple of what I hope are cute ideas for power-up provision and setpieces and the like, and tried my best to make it look like an actual level you'd see in a Mario game aesthetically and in terms of layout.

I'd probably ballpark it around your more high-end star road stage for difficulty. There is a checkpoint and it's on the shorter side as an excursion because of the nature of its platforming design.

Even if no one touches it I still felt like journaling the making experience since it was novel for me. I'm an official addict but gently caress me not for a bit after this one, it ballooned in time commitment way beyond what I was anticipating. I was never able to just look at it and go 'done'.

I REALLY liked this stage. It's a very simple design that plays with the idea of the thwomps in a very interesting way (that I've seen attempted by others but never actually exploited fully) to get through a stage that felt tough but fair. I very clearly tell this stage was a pain to put together in a way that acted like you wanted it to, but at no point did it feel like it'd fall apart if I deviated from the script even a bit. One thing I will say is that you can exploit it in a way at the very end if you do screw up the cat pounce cancel via the retry room, but given you have to essentially play the entire stage to get there it hardly feels like breaking the stage at all. One my favorites so far.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Sam Faust posted:

Here's another level for the pile. Fair warning though, its a long one and also, boss fights.

https://twitter.com/SamFaustus/status/1148441205417467904

Long stage but I like the setups that are present. I particularly like the idea of allowing you choose which challenge you wanted first, awarding you a fire flower and giving you some help with the next one. The last gauntlet was a lot of fun as well, although I felt the very end was a little tedious having the dig through the ground with the bomb ombs. I still think it's very well done overall.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Playing stages from page 75

Pillars of Doom: Liked it. None of the jumps felt unfair and we signposted well, as were the thwomps which never felt like I was walking into a trap. One thing I've noticed with thwomps and Mario Maker is that they can be very punishing if you don't give some sort of signal where they are, and you did a good job with that. One jump in particular near the second mushroom felt very tight and I didn't quite know how to handle properly, but that's my only real complaint (and I wonder if I would have gotten through it fine if I had to retry and take another look at it.)

Chomp 'n'at: I honestly have no idea how to get past the second chomp.

Juice Rad: Liked this one as well. Autoscrollers and swimming stages go surprisingly well together and this is no exception. I also haven't see too many stages use the dynamic autoscrolling too much, so that was a nice change of pace. Red coins didn't feel too obtuse as well.

Flashback: Quest for Identity: Pretty good. Nice little relaxing hunt. Could certainly be expanded upon obviously and as you note it's quite a bit easier when you aren't playing a prince of persia-like game. Nice to just play after some tougher levels.

Dunes of Doom: Tough start, but short overall so it wasn't too punishing. I've never been a huge fan of off-screen thwomps as it makes stages feel very trial and error. I will say the very first one did act as an effective signpost that this could happen later, and managed to avoid the rest that way. It does have a Mario 3 feel to it with the layout and random stuff you can find in the sky, which I always appreciate.

Burning Mario: Really liked how this stage looked. Had a lot going on in it that proved distracting but not in a bad way, made the otherwise-normal challenges a little more challenging. Plenty of powerups balanced out any cheap hits I thought I took. Taking out the giant mario in the end was quite a bit of fun as well.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Too Shy Guy posted:

I got frustrated at none of my new ideas panning out, so I banged out one of those vertical World 7 levels in a single sitting. Good luck.

SMB3 Revival: Pipe Up 46M-RJC-6LG

I liked it. Some of the early jumps in the stage felt very tight, even with small Mario I was bonking into pipes in odd ways. I never felt too punitive though so it ended up being not much of a problem in the end. The end level pipe placement felt off, like I had to take damage to get into it cleanly. I did like the use of platforms in the second half the stage, I often forget about semisolid platforms and felt the platforming challenges in the latter half felt nice.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Ski-easy Peak - I liked it, good use of verticality and I like the gentle"skiing" at the end.

Thwomp O'Clock - I liked this one too. I felt for the most part the thwomps were decently placed and only once or twice did I get hit by a thwomp off screen (once when I tried to exploit the level with cat mario, so shame on me.) One thing to note is that with those switch blocks is that they can kill thwomps, and with how some of them were placed in the autoscroller I nearly killed myself by having thwomps slowly rise into the path of a just-switching switch block. The cat suit tended to bail myself out of those situations quite well.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Throw me some of your levels and I'll give em a shot tonight. I'll just post this one level if you wanna play it- I'm not sure if it's overlooked or what but compared to everything else it has a real low play rate :v:

Really glad to hear this! I thought about having a boss fight that uses the POW blocks but figured it would just be a Boom Boom or something The one thing I'd redo is give the magikoopa's more stuff to hit with magic. Theme of the level was unwanted brick blocks and they interact with them so I thought it fit thematically :v:

Im using toaddete

I liked this level. The muncher jumps are a little tight, but I had a ton of fun and laughed when I realized I was being chased up the tree. Also I really like the feel of the stage, kinda gave me a Mario Land 2 vibe.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

What's the rule about posting cool stages you found in endless? Like I actually found a cool multiplayer level. Like actually good.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Great! The stage I found was Cave Climb by StarGio (ID 08M-XP0-CKF). It's multiplayer focused but I liked it even playing by myself.

Tender Bender posted:

I had a fun time getting through this, although I felt like a rube because I immediately fell for your first two tricks (wasted the bobombs before I realized what they were for, then got killed by the boo in a box). I'm not sure if this was your intention but I felt confused for the second half, I passed a few locked doors but made it to the end anyway.

I liked this a lot, I thought it took the relatively few number of pieces and mixed them together really well. The bouncing cheep cheeps and flying piranha plants seem to move to the music too which is fun!

That trick near the end is nasty though.

Hey thanks! Yeah, I think I know what you are talking about. I'll need to find a better way to telegraph that short of thing in the future.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Circle Nine posted:

I use this for making levels and it's really nice. It's just an old stylus I was using for one of my tablets and its great. I'm sure it'd be just a good for doing drawings?

I use the same type of stylus from a different brand and I can at least concur the features present (the same tips) work really well with the switch.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

I think it's more just because it feels just different enough from the other styles that it can throw you off. Like every time to I play a 3D world map I start screwing up simple things like walljumps for a bit until I adjust.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Oh hey, hi! I really like playing through the levels you all have created and well, I decided to join the like 5 other people who do this and stream the levels out as I play and talk about them. Will it be insightful? Sure probably!

So come on down for some low rent streaming! Maybe it'll be at 30 FPS!

In all seriousness, I plan on doing a hour or so every Tuesday and Thursday since I'd like to play more of everyone's levels, and this seems like a good excuse. After I get done streaming I'll post the level codes as well.

https://www.twitch.tv/onemoretimegfsn

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And with that, my first stream is done! Thanks to the five or so who jumped in and watched. Hopefully some of the more annoying tech issues will be ironed out by Tuesday.

Levels played:

B9K-SFD-2KG Saw 5: Luigis mean machination by Defenestra

C4x-R78-YQF Orbhurler by idgi

KFP-JQ1-FVF Bowser on trial for his crimes by letshugbro

74R-8PD-DHF Blackout Basement by Rogue_Mill

#380 YPG-VRB-31H 2-2 Snake block on the clock JazzmanZ

#256 H4T-SXS-G5G Don't P In the Pool by CatboySlim

#362 RG4-DSX-2RF Ice Cave in The Sky by GI_Cluch

#788 S47-BMM-FK6 Dozy Dunes by TehLobster

Due to my terrible handwriting, some of the codes I wrote down were incorrect, so 3 stages are missing. I plan on making sure that doesn't happen again.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

The Lobster posted:

Oh, I'm sorry I missed your stream! Do you have a highlights or archived version?

Nope! First time streaming on twitch so didn't know you had to enable to option to archive your streams. I will say I did like you level though!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Really tough to stream consistently when weird family issues and random Mario Maker updates happen, but Imma gonna stream at 9 PM PDT! I expect 0 people to show since it's late but I'll post what levels I play once I'm done and a link to the vod as well. Feel free to join me.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And stream complete! Thanks to everyone who joined me tonight, goon levels overall really bring the quality to them that I really appreciate.

Link to the VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/457167806#%23

List of stages I played tonight (In order):

#543 SMB# REvival: Block Crossing
8GX-8RK-98G

#421 Switch and Slide
W82-RKL-9YF

#390 Fire Swamp
By: guppy PRC-YXY-CRG

#487 Cloudy Snakes Rule
By: Maxxim JD9-G42-5FF

#528 Wall Jumps WIll Work
By: Kirios X6Y-53H-QKG

#553 Frozen Jungle Pipes*
By: Flash Fearless G96-1DX-VGF

#656 Galoomba Heights
By: Alf_pogs 88C-1FB-91H

#865 Into the Goomba Nest
By: Stairmaster 3YH-7NG-4PF

#252 Femke's Cave
By: Draxamus wQ3-OCD-B1H

#422 Jump Plumber*
By: Tykero C27-YRL-7LG

#232 Random Upside-down tricks
By. Padomyme 3VF-KHQ-8FG

#835 Swing n' Smash Tower
By: Macaluso 5QR-5L2-CDF

#66 Punch the Switch, Mario!
By: BabyRyoga F94-NLO-15G

#165 Slope Slidin' Away
By: Evil Eagle 325-M15-C5G

#730 Power is Wealth is Power (JAM LEVEL WEEK 2)
By: Potatocubed QMR-JSD-RVG

The Perfect Run - SMW
by: thisisacool guy RT4-9DH-YGG

Briny Dunes
By: TehLobster P19-BF5-KJG

Running in the 90s
By: Plebian Parasite J73-QTY-FHG

OneMoreTime fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 24, 2019

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Plebian Parasite posted:

This is the old code, if you would like to play my slightly revised course for the Mario Mixtape Jam the level code is J73-QTY-FHG

Updated my post to reflect the new code (and updated to include your forum name as opposed to your Mario Maker name). Thank you!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

DalaranJ posted:

All my twitter followers are goons anyway.

The drop off in courses hasn’t been nearly as sharp as SMM1, but it’s catching up to us now. I’ll think about how to modify the structure of the thread to adjust for this. I’m taking suggestions, of course.

I wonder if it wouldn't be a bad idea to have whatever the current jam/blitz theme that's going on be posted in the OP? I often lose track of those with how quickly the thread moves.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Hey, got a new stage! I made a stage around switches, thwomps and wall jumps.

Probably my hardest stage, I'm thinking it's maybe a bit too long but it's hard to tell. Signposting what I want people to do with the thwomps/switches was a bit difficult to figure out, so I hope it works out well.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

OneMoreTime posted:

Hey, got a new stage! I made a stage around switches, thwomps and wall jumps.

Probably my hardest stage, I'm thinking it's maybe a bit too long but it's hard to tell. Signposting what I want people to do with the thwomps/switches was a bit difficult to figure out, so I hope it works out well.

Now with the actual stage code!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Going live in 15 minutes (so 7 PM PDT) with some Goon-made Mario Maker levels! I'll be streaming for about an hour and half to 2 hours.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

H110Hawk posted:

Just bought a switch and this game. Haven't even launched it yet, should I do the campaign first or just screw around?

The story mode does a pretty good job of teaching you how things interact with each other and the stages are pretty good too, so it's not a bad idea to jump in.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And we're live! Come join us for some Mario Maker shenanigans!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And we're finished! Thanks again for joining me tonight, it was a ton a fun.

Link to the VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/458043880

Levels played:

#160 Bowser's Boss Bash Castle
By: MonsterEnvy WBM-75X-MHF

#1023 Donut Desert
By: Mektarian GGK-P4R-W6G

#103 Walking
By: Straight White Shark 34S-X3J-PLF

#163 Bounce or Stroll
By: Araxxor 99K-V41-PGG

#946 Dire Desert Dash
By: Rollersnake CP1-TKC-X0G

#328 Head in the clouds
By: M A X 7XW-JC8-8QF

#877 Lost in Memories***
By: Wendell H96-KQW-52G

#729 Jumpy Dude
By: SecretSquirrel B5R-GQX-DPF

#159 Drop It Like It's Hot
By: FawF RX3-DDT-MHF

966 The Mansion of Dr. Bones
By: Control Volume GB3-R4Y-9QG

#757 Wet Wet Woods
By: Perry Normal LR6-J3H-5CG

#180 Wet Chomps
By: Sharizard 7S9-0CQ-S6G

#995 Dry Shell Invulnerability Test
By: Girl Drink Drunk 0YV-NL5-PKG

#992 TimePod 2: Gravity of the Stitch
By: Rather Watch Them 8KL-2R2-GCG

#535 Pipe Dream
By: Lord Hydronium DLR-KM4-WSG

#722 The Shellshank Redemption
By: Mahoning 4GF-L8K-FNG

#558 Superball Boss Rush*
By: underisk XS6-R8Y-WSG

#107 Luigi's Airship Escape!
By: Feenix WB1-GTJ-DRF

#809 Mario's Calculus Quiz
By: nrook 9LV-4NS-CLG

#1000 Spooky Sprint
By: Macaluso D9K-NML-FJF

#1026 [10s] Castle Chaos
By: The Lobster 4TT-PVW-26G

#849 Make Way 3!
By: NofrikinfuN T24-RB5-31H

#1021 Overdrawn at the Snowbank
By: DalaranJ GLC-MHQ-0YF

#1027 Don't Move...?
By: Maxxim MCQ-9LT-QDG

#888 Trouble on Highfrost Mountain
By: Petrichor& 5SV-QL4-5BG

OneMoreTime fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jul 26, 2019

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

DorianGravy posted:

Thanks again. It was neat to see someone play my level (even though you kept trying to break it!). Sometimes I add things for decorations, but maybe people think that they're secrets. I'll keep that in mind. You don't have it written there, but my level code was:

#888 Trouble on Highfrost Mountain
By: Petrichor& 5SV-QL4-5BG

I think one of the most useful ways of learning about your own level is to see someone else play it. So, people looking for feedback: give that a try!

Oh whoops! Thanks for the catch on that. The post has been edited to add that stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

DalaranJ posted:

https://twitter.com/SAMarioMaker/status/1154914471476977664

You cannot use any other item.
You can allow Lakitu to throw spinies.
You can modify any objects however you like (wings, parachutes, etc...), use any style, theme and all sound effects.

You know what to do by now. I have a party to get to, good luck.

Just to clarify on the Lakitu part: Can they throw any of the other allowed objects or JUST spinies?