Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Epstein's gonna go down as the sacrificial lamb and all evidence on anyone else is gonna be locked away in a vault and dropped into the middle of the Atlantic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

the problem with pizzagate was that it needed a bunch of secret code words about satanism, adrenochrome, and organ harvesting. turns out all you need is an upper class and earthly delights. occam’s razor or something

also it's way smarter to do this poo poo off shore than in the basement of a random D.C. pizza joint.

Anyone checked in on how the pizzagaters are responding to all this?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well that took a little longer than expected.

Also, didn't the DSM update their definition of "pedophile" to include teens as well a couple years back? Pretty sure they deliberately erased "ephebophile" from the books, not the least because of gross, bad faith defenses like this.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

the only lesson to take away from this new development is that every conspiracy theory is true

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

I swear to god if those documents get sealed up at the last minute

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Lemniscate Blue posted:

It's hard to be optimistic when the Panama Papers were such a soggy firecracker, but god drat I got my fingers crossed.

That's true, though I feel there'll be way more public outcry for "Bill Clinton and Donald Trump raped kids" than "Multi-millionaire you've never heard of had some shady offshore tax haven accounts that are way too complicated for you to understand and you kind of assumed they did that poo poo anyway."

MonsieurChoc posted:

Well-known Prime Minister is probably just Tony Blair, but I hope it's Harper.

Probably Ehud Barak.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

I feel like if anyone beyond Epstein actually goes down in this it's Dersh. Please please please.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

A4R8 posted:

The Taken and Hostel movies are documentaries in a post-Epstein world.

I'm surprised people don't bring up You Were Never Really Here more often. It came out like three years ago and explicitly is about a dude discovering a cabal of elite pedophiles and human trafficking. It is at least as on point as Eyes Wide Shut.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Regulus74 posted:

The problem I have with You Were Never Really Here is that its violently anti-CSA message falls somewhat short once you consider the context that the likely only reason hollywood greenlit it was to set up auditions for hot child actors.

"Child sex trafficking is bad!!" kind of loses a bit of its efficacy for me when the person is saying it from david geffen's yacht.

Is there anything in particular about the producers on the film? Cause I feel like recognizing that CSA is rampant in entertainment and "every film with child actors is a front for abuse" is a bit of a All Ravens Are Black scenario.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Eyes Wide Shut is a comedy about how Tom Cruise can't get laid and isn't even rich enough for the cabalistic orgies so I'll stick with it, tyvm.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Just for the hell of it, I'm gonna make an alternate prediction and say Ghislaine doesn't get suicided and this whole "she was just a manipulated victim" narrative continues to gain steam. She plays ball, cuts a plea deal, and some files get burned. She's clearly loyal, and not needing any more scrutiny the charges get quietly reduced in a few months in the middle of election noise. It's always better to bet on the less likely outcome.

Also, lots of talk about CDAN but does anyone know what their actual track record is for being right about poo poo? Like, the stuff that warns me off from trusting them too much is the proximity to Q and JFK Jr. poo poo. Beyond that how accurate is their poo poo?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

I find the weird origins of Jack Nicolson's birth way more mundane, given as others have said the cultural climate of the 30s and the scandal of out-of-wedlock births (with a man who was technically in a prior marriage no less), than I do that Roman Polanski raped a child at his house in the mid-70s.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

R.L. Stine posted:

what the gently caress

I know, that checkered floor pattern is hideous

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Here's a fun rabbit hole for ya: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Institute_for_Maritime_Research

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

Look, I am by no way "handing it to them", but a lot of REALLY anti-semitic and homophobic media conspiracy theories start being validated by that kind of logic, so I would tread lightly.

E: this quote

the constant threat of Epstein Brain is falling into Qanon territory, whether it be literally Q or other fash-adjacent conspiracies. it’s hard with how much this poo poo just rewires your brain, but there’s the anti-semites lurking around every corner waiting for you to fall into the “Epstein you say” realm.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Smythe posted:

im jewish and tyhus immune checkmate libs

same but I worry about others.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

crepeface posted:

to be serious about it, the usual conspiracy theories are the gateway to epstein brain, not the other way around. once you hold the shining answer in your mind that there needs to be no grand conspiracy other than coinciding self-interest of the wealthy and powerful to indulge any whim without consequence, i don't see how you go backwards to jews and qanon. class is the final stage of conspiracy theories.

Sure, but a lot of people don't come at it from the class consciousness viewpoint. There's plenty of Q freaks who point to Epstein as specific evidence of the Democratic/Jewish cabal and conveniently erase Trump and any other GOP members in good standing from the record.

I also do think this is a little optimistic, suggesting that by coming at it from the Left you'll by default avoid the backwards slide. When plenty of people here get deep in the weeds of the CIA stuff, you do start finding yourself in weird territory or dark corners where it's no longer easy to discern what's probably real and what's urban legend and tinfoil hat poo poo, and it's easy for the far right to sneak in. Like, we know the facts of this poo poo, we see the blatant connections that are just missing the smoking gun, but then there's all the detours and rabbit holes that we all wind up going down that, all I'm saying is watch your back. It's real Mountains of Madness poo poo and I see plenty of well-meaning people, at least on Facebook, accidentally parroting anti-Semitic poo poo without realizing it because Epstein has broken their worldview wide open.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Given the tech nerd/VC crossover circles she hung around in I'm not the least bit surprised Ghislaine was an early adopter of Reddit. No idea if it actually factors into the trafficking or if she's just a poster who also happened to be a human trafficker, but amazing. Simply amazing.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Jarf posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/hnrkp3/ghislaine_maxwells_reddit_account_i_posted_about/

Apparently that suspected Jizzlane reddit account has been having posts scrubbed and edited since its discovery.

I thought it was BS that ol' jizzle would be a reddit keyboard warrior but now I'm cracking and pinging.

There are links to her archived comments and posts. If I can find the :effort: I might put together a quick script to go through and compare them to what they are currently to see if any changes have actually been made.

lol at them thinking this will lead to the shutdown of Reddit and not that, assuming Reddit execs were aware of who she was, that they won't have plausible deniability and be completely absolved.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Fiend posted:

Well, the CEO of Reddit did say everyone knew what she was...

Sorry, meant assuming they knew that account was her. Which, I'm sure they did! But I doubt there's concrete evidence proving they knew and they can claim they didn't realize she was even on the site.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

What is USSRC and why would you need to put it alongside the SKU number to crack the code?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Are these people not aware of the dark web?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

What is "ussrc" and why would you need to include it in the search?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

I'm beginning to think QAnon is a genuine social manipulation scheme. Spy or 4chan IDK. gently caress I hate the internet.

For how long it's gone on it's way more than just a bored teenager, that's for sure.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Honestly the speed at which "Wayfair is selling missing children through fake furniture listings" turned from joke to full blown conspiracy with pages of "research" behind it is alarming in itself.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

You can entertain an idea without believing it. Everyone here was pretty incredulous throughout and mostly were just having a laugh. Are you upset that people may ruin the good name of Wayfair or something?

I get the sense some folks here genuinely believed it for a minute and are now covering for falling for it.

I also don't really get the sense that Biden is supposed to lose, I just think the Dems are generally bad at hiding their hand. They genuinely saw Bernie as a threat just as they were genuinely shocked by AOC's victory, just because they've found ways to get both of them to play ball does not mean there was never a period where they were authentic. I think Bernie honestly believes it when he says Trump is a uniquely dangerous President and is willing to sell out his beliefs to get a generic Dem in there (plus, we know, him and Biden have always been friendly). I think AOC got to Washington and quickly realized how easy it is to make her completely inert if she decides to antagonize and so she's started sucking up to Pelosi to stay in the party's good graces and lo and behold suddenly day by day she starts getting sucked into the party machine.

Biden's not going to pick Klobuchar, Klob has already pulled out of the running for VP and the party knows they'll get pounced on for her role in literally absolving whatshisname Chauvin who killed George Floyd. Just because the Dems are really, really loving bad at this game doesn't mean they're deliberately trying to lose. If they were they wouldn't be hiding Biden in his Delaware bunker and would just let him go out and say whatever he wants off script.

edit: Like, what is Lib Brain all about? It's thinking that your intelligence will reward you. They thought the GOP was dead and they could just win the executive branch forever in perpetuity so they designated Hillary, deliberately boosted Trump, and were shocked that the country would actually despise Hillary enough that they go for Trump. But they do know that they'd rather get four more years of Trump than allow Bernie to get the Presidency so they rallied behind Biden, in a pathetic attempt to keep doing the same thing again and again forever. They just got lucky that Trump is self-destructing as the race heats up, and obviously there's time for the tide to turn. I just don't think they're trying to throw it is all.

TrixRabbi has issued a correction as of 17:07 on Jul 11, 2020

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

No, AOC's initial bid was supported through a lot of billionaire contributions that were hidden.

Is this what you were referring to about the receipts or do you have some links on this?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Holy poo poo I forgot Kevin Spacey is in that photo

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

i still think that was a drug shipping scheme.

The pricing makes more sense.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Dersh was always going to be the sacrificial lamb if only for his complete inability to shut up and just No Comment this poo poo. Nobody likes him and if they offer him up they can look like they did something. On the other hand, protecting even him would just be the ultimate gently caress You, You're Powerless move.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Backweb posted:

Jeffrey's death has made too many people radicalize. And not in the direction that the intelligence agencies want!!!

Moving on, lol at Matt Gaetz being the sacrificial lamb for everyone to tear apart. After the clusterfuck of the past 4 years and everything getting exposed, Trump's bungling of the cabal's itinerary, and Jeffrey being suicided, they're offering up a scapegoat on which everything is being pinned for public consumption. Gaetz is gonna die a slow public death.

Matt Gaetz: "I wanna be as Trumpy as Trump! I want to be in the media forever!"
*monkey's paw curls*

Love that Matt Gaetz wanted into the cabal and even they told him to gently caress off.

The thing about Epstein radicalizing people really does just lend credence to Qanon being a psy-op of some sort that was intended, at least in part, to delegitimize theories around Epstein by directly entwining it with their loony bullshit. Just, it's too convenient for them.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Tony Tone posted:

Ive been bouncing this around in my head for a long while now; If all these ultra powerful cabals and intelligence networks were uh, so intelligent and powerful, wouldn't they have done something about climate change?

I mean they cant be this blind and dumb to deny hard scientific evidence that the world is in for a terrible time for the next 50 years. All the upcoming wars, refugees, angry poor people and general strife cant be good for number - which I assume is the most important thing for these people - other than fresh supplies of kids. So, what gives?

I know some of them have been building remote bunkers and private shelters in bumfuck New Zealand, but even the most corrupt and evil scumbag on this earth must realize that sitting in a bunker for untold amounts of time (possibly years and decades), hoping to "sit out" all the wars and chain social/financial collapses - isn't really a viable solution. I was just wondering how all these psyop networks and ultra rich cabals of psychopaths operate within the context of climate change - which basically overshadows all other things in life.

Feel like this thread takes the concept of cabals too literally sometimes.

1) Those in power are a decentralized group of wealthy individuals, many of whom hate one another or roll in different cliques, etc. Yes, they bow before number but there's no NWO calling the shots. One billionaire has interests in embracing electric cars, other billionaires say woah woah my money's in oil gently caress off and it's a matter of who they can influence.
2) They're not that intelligent, they just have money.

Some of them truly deny climate change is happening, some of them think they'll just ride it out, some think they can fix it through market oriented solutions, some don't give a poo poo since they'll be dead before it gets really bad and just about all of them are profiting from it.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

If these people were smart they wouldn't constantly be getting caught doing poo poo. They tell other people to make their fuckups go away is all.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

And what's the status of those groups right now? Couldn't make it work for Jeb!

I mean again, you're conflating cabals with networks of influence. The Bush's are a powerful family with a wide network that tapped into various individuals, groups and orgs that have come and gone over the years. I'm not denying the existence of clandestine organization, secret meetings and networks. Rather, I think a "cabal" implies a religious element that is more easily clarified as the more mundane knowing lots of the right people and having the power to make them do what you want.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

anyone else starting to get the feeling that trump's term put some plans on hold

Sure, but in what specific sense?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

just thinking about Palestine in particular.

also the "ransomware" attack on Colonial Pipeline has sirens going off in my crack-pinged brain but I don't know how to make sense of it

I don't know about that. If anything, the Trump admin would have been more favorable to an all out assault on Palestine like this. I think timing just didn't line up is all.

edit: I don't get the Epstine thing. Like, we know who his parents were. I think it was more likely a spelling to teach the students how to pronounce his name (not Ep-Steen) or someone else wrote it in his classroom and made the error. I mean, I dunno maybe it is something, but I don't know why the guy would need to assume a new identity to do what he did.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

yeah the conspiracy here is the normal American one where corporations take any and every excuse now to gently caress poo poo up and reap profits

I think it's good to remember so much of this poo poo is improv. Like the system is built for them to win and sustain the blows, it's just about deciding what to do next or stacking the deck for the next crisis. That's why I'm fairly skeptical about any sorta controlled demolition plot re: 9/11. It's just much more easily explained by the Bush admin seeing a crisis coming, doing nothing to prevent it, then pulling Plan 5C from the files of potential war plans and putting it into play.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Not everything is an op, sometimes poo poo just happens.

However, everything will be used by capital to profit. House always wins, baby.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

J. Paul Getty who was supposed to be played by Kevin Spacey in All the Money in the World before Christopher Plummer stepped in lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Harvey Weinstein MK ULTRA victim is some real Very Bottom, bordering the pixel cutoff, of the conspiracy iceberg meme poo poo.