Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

eshock posted:

I'm reading aberration in the heartland of the real now, and it includes this tidbit about James Holmes I'd never heard before. Reminded me of the "girl with the polka dot dress" from the ambassador hotel.

game recognise game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

my bony fealty posted:

aw jeez I'm slated to start a new job next week and there are references to a "Jeffery Epstein" in the onboarding notes. don't think it's our Jeff though because the company was talking to him in 2020. unless...

when I was interviewing at another place a few weeks ago the CEO's name was also Jeff Epstein and now im feeling just surrounded by Jeff Epsteins all the time, how many of them are there?

perhaps his genetic seeding program was more successful than we realised

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

every generation of depraved elites has its own epstein. the breeding program actually predates him, and exists to supply fresh fall guys to inherit the title. this has been going on for aeons and the process is nearly perfected, in just a few generations the Kid-rear end Hazerach will be born

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Elon seems like the guy to wear le epic plague doctor mask

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

proposing a new CIA Liz theory, Brace is the limited hangout

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Love to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, a weekday morning on the doorstep of a property that I own, where I am then held down and killed by a single shot to the temple. Simply a matter of wrong place, wrong time

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

That guy is hilarious, but Conan... pure cringe

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

I stand by my comments regarding Conan, never liked him, to me he seems like he's trying too hard to be funny, all the time. Although I'm not American so there's something I'm missing probably.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/AngletonOrchids/status/1717636475133563312

periodic reminder that Blinken was at the Dalton School while Donald Barr was its headmaster

drat it's uncanny

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

dead gay comedy forums posted:

sincerest thanks to the unknown enlightened mystic, true a master of masters, peerless in their craft and wisom, who managed to execute such a righteous and holy Operation and destroy the abyssal fiend

Kissenger tried to face Allah alone when astral projecting

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

Sharon or Andrew?

I thought this too, but remembered there are parts of Chaos that mention sex tapes of Sharon being discreetly removed from the house and not seen again, so probably that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

FirstnameLastname posted:

makws me want a conspiracy recreation game ala jfk reloaded but one that does like 9/11, okc, disna, but like hitman where you can accomplish things multiple ways or prevent& fake them

Welcome to Abbotabad, 47.