Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite isekai thought crime
slavery
war crimes
boobs
protags that correctly remember and know how to recreate complex technologies
View Results

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Started this new manhua called "I'm Really Not the Evil God's Lackey"

https://mangadex.org/title/dbbca2b5-bdd1-4f2b-8b2e-d72bf7fd89a0/i-m-really-not-the-evil-god-s-lackey

code:

[✓] No slave business
[✓] No harem
[✓] No "oops you are naked!" type scenes

quote:

Lin Jie is an otherworlder who manages a bookstore. He’s kind and always recommends soul-healing books for his dejected customers. Sometimes he’d even share his own works too. As time goes on, these customers start to respect him a lot. They bring simple local products every day to show their gratitude and ask for book recommendations. They even start telling tales of this ordinary shopkeeper. His respectful and cordial titles include “Hyena of the Evil God”, “Herald of the Flesh Gospel”, “Author of Cultes des Goules” and “Shepherd of the Stars”???

Guy really likes books and performs a ritual to own all books. The result is he is warped to another world to become a shopkeep of a book store in a Victorian/Bloodboune type setting where he wants to give good advice and make some money lending books out. He is always misunderstood in what he suggests always being taken as the advice of mysterious being and it really does not help when he lends out a general book about starting your own business is turned into a book about void magic or something else the person being lent the book really needs.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jan 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Seraphic Neoman posted:

The dude seems to have some kind of weirdness filter grafted onto his brain because he tries to perceive all the magical beings around him as normal.

Yup. It's the ink being doing that plus that same being is taking advantage of the fact he has no clue what magic or rituals are so he is very thick. He is holding and looking at a book about self improvement. The book to everyone is how to learn Void magic. I don't think I got that until he gave The Little Prince and was wondering why the customer and his daughter were just flipping out about it.

The gifts he gets I think he looks at as "oh these very kintzy things people around here make. Kind of weird, but I'll put it up to show I like the area".

Things are actually very dangerous and he just thinks he is actually super good at interviewing/talking/convincing.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jan 23, 2022

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Jomo posted:

Correct, you need to have the chef sub-class active as well. But...give they say there are 15000 players and 30ish (I think) classes available you'd think some of the players would of figured it out in the first day or two. I've got no issues setting aside my disbelief for the sake of plot, but it's just funny that everyone's either portrayed as either being a sulky depressed layabout or murderhobo the first couple of episodes.

Like, everyone dumped into this mystery world with obvious leftover technology (cars, modern buildings and windmills etc.) Is all "wow, everything sure is a mystery!" And then proceed to do absolutely no investigate work.

Anyway, I'm making the critical mistake of applying logic to an isekai show.

Currently on episode 11.

If you are suddenly in a world where dying has consequences (known or unknown) against you, you are not going to take Chef as a subclass. You would take a subclass to assist your main class/guild in combat. Game logic is why bother with Chef if you can just summon food ? Other better things to put your subclass in like blacksmith, armorer, or anything to let you keep fighting longer.

Switching subclass in the game also dumped all experience and levels for that subclass so it was not as easy as something like FFXIV /WoW /EQ where you could not lose crafting skill. So only weirdos trained Chef and most of them did not even try to cook. I think the cat was one of a handful that discovered if you go through the motions (like a big larp nerd they were), and know how to cook the specific things, and have the ingame subclass at a high enough level, you get good food.

Plus you are assuming that everyone is just open to sharing everything. the city the main characters based out of is the rarity where everyone is trying to make it a good place. If the town they visit is an example of what else is out there, then open pvp, exploitation of the weak, and absolute guild take over are just the start you can assume lovely humans would also do elsewhere.

I like Log Horizon because the MC is an Enchanter. Played only enchanters in EQ and while it doesn't do damage, healing, or tanking turning your enemies to sludge from dps debuffs and making your party demigods is the amazing feeling I fought for and always got. Enchanter as it was in EQ or Log Horizon will never be implemented again because a group with an Enchanter and without an Enchanter is a vast difference.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Kyte posted:

This is surprisingly difficult to find, especially among the population segment that's willing to stay awake past midnight to day 1 a new MMORPG patch.

quote:

it's not the rare confluence of factors lh presented it as because most people cook to some degree and many enjoy it.

As someone that has played and has been stayed up with other people for day 1 expansion releases since 1998 and having made small talk from asking "what did you eat for dinner" the answers are mainly "McDs" or "instant noodle" or "tv dinner".

To put it plainly, the Venn Diagram of people that "wait until midnight to be the first to play MMORPG patches/expansions" and "I made a five course meal with Duck A L'Orange" has an intersection best described as "maybe one person in another timezone and it's like 8pm for them"

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Kwyndig posted:

There's two options, somehow pouring milk into cereal is beyond you and you get a bowl of ashes somehow, or you actually have cooking skill and you get a bowl of cereal. If you instead used the menu on the cereal box you'd get a bowl of what looks like cereal and milk but tastes like wet cardboard.

Jackard posted:

They can still add salt and pepper? What about other things like sauce or butter? Cheese on a cracker? This plot point seems dumber the closer you look at it.

there's no cereal in the world. just simple ingredients/grown stuff. you would have to make the cereal from scratch first. if you want butter, then you need to churn it.

anyway, the main takeaway from the chef discovery is that as long as you have enough skill, know how to do it for real and doubly making sure you don't ever use the command then you can make real things and then eventually, actually invent stuff that wasn't ever in the game. this is applied to every tradecraft subclass including direct examples from blacksmithing and scribe.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 8, 2022

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Rudoku posted:

They could probably get that from the People of the Land (NPCs) if push came to shove. I forgot if their food tasted bad, too.

Yes, the NPCs food always tasted bad. When players showed how to make food with actual good taste it affected the way People of the Land saw food to the point that instead of growing the simplest stuff , they would change their crops to be wide and varied.

The best substory is later in the show about "the 42". One bard can't figure out why the People of the Land pack the tavern to listen to her. Then when she finishes they become so emotional as if they heard the best performance ever. She doesn't even play anything good. One of her party members says what she is doing is unbelievable to the NPCs. She is playing a song not of the 42.

42 refers to the number of songs NPCs knew/programmed to play. They cannot create more or even modify them. Hearing a song not of those original 42 songs is like saying here's a new color you can see now.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

The Islamic Shock posted:

Posting before checking this out.

1. Try to get along
2. Try to find out more information, for instance the fact that he's just a regular guy
3. Try to kill it

If you chose number three, congratulations! You're in the company of the vast majority of people with any degree of power, and also now a corpse! It takes a good long while for someone to recognize the dude's power with the usual analysis cheat skill and run the gently caress away pissing herself like a reasonable person At least there's one person who becomes his teacher and chooses number one, mostly out of pity for how lonely he obviously is.

shrug

I liked the otherworldly being because I played a lot of Call of Cthulhu RPG where we all tried to sense whatever was after us without knowing what exactly it was. The very pondering of what it could be exactly can easily paint you like a dumb target.

This is why whenever we defeated a fragment of it's being in the physical world, we would do whatever to forget it.

Heavily drinking and getting really loving drugged up on top of the corpse of the elder thing we just killed was one of the few ways to distance yourself from the metaphysical bullshit that thing was.

I like absurd stories which Isekais all have. poo poo doesn't need to make sense!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Nemo2342 posted:

Props to Greatest Estate Developer for putting some actual muscles on the "only uses archery" elves.

Not an Isekai but an MMOG but bringing it up because of different ideas of elves. b

"The Strongest Florist"

Elves protect their forest but a) rather thug beat someone that offends then than negotiating and b) very xenophobic of all players and c) use their overpowered NPC status and stats to make sure any player is punished for existing or offending their new friendo.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Nemo2342 posted:

That's the only other series I read on Webtoon, though honestly I felt like it's grown a little stale ever since the eSports arc. Still a decent read though.

:same:

I still read it but the esport tournament and even the recent gold smuggling by the goblins that the MC helped with to avoid the guilds did not come across as entertaining.

The magic user teammate showing up fully decked out with flower gear is still pretty good.

I just talked because I like twists on tropes especially very old fantasy races.

:words:
Another elf variant I love are the elves from the Dark Sun D&D campaign. The planet is super hosed because magic does not come from energy floating around; it comes from any life energy around. Be it plants, algae, microbes and if it's high enough people. You stand on soil and cast a spell, the soil becomes sterile. If you do it in front of weak mob characters, they will not run away in terror. They will all swarm you and kill you because magic ruined the whole world. Its desert now and elves no longer had their forests and naturey environments.

They run. All the time. As traders and raiders. They don't believe in riding animals and all need to catch up with the tribe.

Scouts fork off from what looks like a bird migration and come back to the "flock" to report things.

:words:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

RangerKarl posted:

What disappointed me is how little it leaned into the "software engineering" part of the system. I wanted to see Ernie get frustrated at having to reinvent lambda calculus inside his own head.

"Okay, book, are we going to hand wave away the need for PID controllers now?

You know what I love? Having motors hit max torque and just snap off limbs suddenly."

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Nemo2342 posted:

I've seen a couple series with that concept, and usually it's "these spells are terribly optimized and use too much power for too little effect" and not "this spell randomly crashes and blows you up".

Oppenheimer, during the Manhattan Project, had a worry that setting off a large enough atomic explosion had a chance to kickstart an unending explosion by debonding the hydrogen from the air and the sea and burning the atmosphere away completely.

That is just a runaway "for" loop in magic programming but replace printing the word "BUTTS" with an explosion.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

GateOfD posted:

teacher isekais are pretty fun.

"so to make magic stronger...the secret is..

use your imagination!"

*mind gets blown*

I mean, it is an accurate commentary on the shittiness of school where they just teach you to pass tests.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo
I would suggest if you are looking for a switch or Isekai to look up some Korean and Chinese titles for a change.

Most will be about;

• cultivation
  • game world is now in the real world
  • the real world is now a game world
  • cultivation
  • a hero is either imprisoned or killed and comes back
  • MC is in a book/game they made
  • did I mention cultivation?

Each sounds boring but there are some good ones that make it interesting.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Jon Irenicus posted:

a truly staggering amount of them seem to focus on getting revenge on the people who bullied the main character in middle / high school as well, but that seems to be a recurring motif

As a trade off though: 0 slavery.

Really bad contracts, but no slavery.

CubeTheory posted:

Unbelievable me to me that this list doesn't include Towers.

I am shamed.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

nrook posted:

I’ve definitely seen random slavery in manhwa; the heroine of Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess bought a slave out of nowhere and made me sad. At least I haven’t seen a series that isn’t aware that owning slaves is morally bad and not something a good person should do.

but definitely not to the degree absurdly of how Japanese MC are so cool with the idea a la When in Rome ...

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Glazius posted:

No, Medaka Box had a character powered by bad translations, who could in theory shrug off every attack by chain-parsing it into garbage characters. Unfortunately for them, the Language Arts only really work on people who are willing to put up with your bullshit.

it is not. It is a very specific corruption that the artist specifically did to demonstrate a common error

I used Google lens to translate the twitter message but realized Google Lens is also showing the weird characters

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo
One of my favorites just jumped the slavery shark. :eng99:

The Mochi I Drew Is Tasty Today Too

Edit: it was the one where the kid drawing things can bring it into reality including the ability to heal by drawing a portrait of the being without wounds.

Shame but it's such a nice feeling removing series from the read list because of the dumb slave normalcy trope.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Brought To You By posted:

Look, the MC thinks that as long as the elves consented he wasn't a bad guy. Doesn't matter that he drugged them out of their minds and kept them locked in cages until they said yes. I would have respected him more if he just killed them to be honest. I didn't make it much further into the series because of that and whenever I saw a snippet of information. He had evolved into even more of an overpowered monster and so did his cohorts so what tension even exists in that story?

:yikes:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Nalin posted:

I believe its been mentioned before, but its just the concept of the cycle of reincarnation. You lose all your memories and reincarnate in the next life. Will should have lost all his memories, but Gracefeel let him keep them. Re-read chapter 11.

That's actually a question is if it's really isekai if they go through reincarnation because there are a lot of manhuas that go through this.

What about Earth being invaded by portals/dungeons and people get powers to take care of them.

Also time travel and waking up in the past with just knowledge and/or powers and knowledge. There is one manhua I am reading where the MC is killed by an S rank evil guy and finally knows what his ability is: whenever he is killed, he goes back 24 hours.

He then proceeds to go waaaaay back in time via this method. He is suspected of being a criminal by another heros power that shows the number of people a player killed and MC is sitting at thousands upon thousands of kills but it's all himself.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Oct 5, 2023

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

RareAcumen posted:

I find it very refreshing to see a story I wrote off because of the title was actually exactly the type of story that I'm absolutely a fan of and wish I could find more often. It both reminds me of Saike Mata Shite mo- which is not an isekai but does have the same power set for the MC- and makes me want to ask if anyone else is reading anything with a terrible name that you're like 'Okay, I know the title is bad but trust me'

This is why I read every book and do not judge it by its cover. I am over the moon people are getting into it.

I do not suggest anything in this thread and would not unless the book is like 100+ chapters into the story. Also that it is filthy of bookmarked chapters that I loved.

About the story, the most significant part that truly hit me hard was the winter training where he has to truly understand starvation and the master looking into his eyes and seeing he truly got it was a good part. Like, yes, you truly understand what I am. How horrible looking forward to eating cookies made of dirt is the worst place a human can be in.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Paracelsus posted:

It helps that the series pre-dates the ossification of the genre tropes, so the plot isn't rote, and that Rudy isn't the fulcrum of the universe or a walking WMD.

Re:Monster came out in 2011 and I remember the MC making a cocoon and loving all the women with him cucking all the other side characters. Stopped reading after that waaaaaaaay back :yikes:

But that is like Japanese being super horny and found everywhere

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo
Wake up, babe. New "World's Greatest Engineer" chapters are up.

https://readmangabat.com/read-rk395503

(This is the reason web cartoons with infinite height are best)

Edit: after finding out his face can be used as a weapon

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 14, 2023

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

I'm not missing the point. BDW doesn't need to be the one in this arc telling Kim anything about the powers she doesn't know he has (yet). I'm saying if there needs to be romance, have it directed at someone Kim has some level of feelings for already and isn't a character that is trapped in a book.

I must be crazy but I did not even consider MC seeing potion lady as a love interest. he knew, as being a regressor, how rough she had it at the beginning trying to prove herself and he helped her get going faster. if he smiles or she smiles I take it as only platonic on both their mutual benefit and friendship .

quote:

But every time the story frames their interactions as this passionate love I just can't get into. On top of that everything Kim has done; fighting her demons at night, helping her have a vacation from the aristocracy, using his meeting with the pillars to allow her memories to pair with his looping. All of that would still happen if he wasn't "in love" with her because he's just a genuinely kind person and that last point is the crux of the entire plan to end this apocalypse.

I was frustrated and was plodding through the snow world arc when it was releasing . Then it started ramping up and I could not let go and the pay off was huge. I am giving the author a chance to do the same thing and just bracing through this whole real life / dating sim. breaking the whole game system wondering if the NPC or the barely human version of the MC should go back was some great stuff.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Kvantum posted:

They actually make it make some sense, as crazy as the idea sounds. The "vampires" are mostly eating a diet based around a corn-like plant, and just like corn, if you don't prepare it a certain way, their diets can end up without sufficient niacin, leading to Pellagra. The lye wash prior to making tortillas was developed by Mesoamericans somewhere between 1500 and 1200 BCE in what is now modern Guatemala. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixtamalization

:biotruths:

(Holy hell, realized that it fits in this specific case lol)

I love series that have actual history included in the sidenotes.

There's a Korean series called "This is the Law" where a lawyer took a trial he knew had severe consequences since it dealt with the president. He is disposed of,returns to the past because he was supposed to live longer. Live longer to fix an unknown "corruption" in the world.

A few chapters back a convience story clerk was arrested because she fought back against her absent father who tracked her down to get money from her. She killed him while struggling to fend him off

In Korean these were open and shut trials. Did you kill an elderly family member and you are young? it's time for a lot of jail. The returnee remembers that the courts have started doing "Judicial Citizen's Participation Trial" which was started in 2008 where they use a jury who are used to give an opinion to the judge.

Read: the returnee uses this to great effect by using strategies the prosecution wouldn't be prepared for.

Link because it very tall

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 22, 2023

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

From SSS Suicide Hunter and showing new best girl

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

I know story. That's why it has me conflicted

Story? This is a romance novel now, brosef. You having probs of a guy that killed thousands of himself people swooning over a more manly woman? :mmmhmm:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Nalin posted:

She's been given powers by the narrative that potentially let her follow the protagonist, so she could be a co-lead, but the story also has her very loyal in her duty to her world and kingdom,

They have demonstrated that players can force the system's hand to make hard changes. If that is possible then I think it could be argued there might be a way to pull a story character out to the "real world".

I do not know what would be worse though; suddenly losing out of all powers they had in the story, leaving the story but not being able to leave the library, or being able to leave the library and have to deal with how poo poo Earth is.

Your second question is interesting because I forgot if these worlds were real or something like Myst where the world and narrative was written from nothing or a virtual simulation of another plane of existence. I think it's the latter .

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

7c Nickel posted:

Spoilers for the boss of Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEB1P88vu8A

This just made me start this series just because if you mention it's similar to THAT fight, then I need to see it.

Also another hell yeah for Dragons Dogma 2 coming out

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Fellis posted:

Spoiling, or not spoiling? I assume you meant the latter, outside of the question I answered I didn’t mention anything the comic hasn’t revealed already.

In either case, I don’t plan on saying anything more :)

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

quote:

Ther'es a bit of "ehhh" for the male character reincarnated as female character trope but also has those "I don't think I'm a good person, I'm putting up a front so people don't viciously turn on me" vibes like Tearmoon Empire. Also Ellize's ridiculous level of overpowerness that puts her orders of magnitude above all previous actual saints is kind of hilarous.

I think it is interesting compared to the other similar "I'm in a story game" when he goes back to the real world (that fact came out of nowhere or I just missed it) and finds out the new routes/stories he is doing in the game is actually being applied to the game where no one but the speed runners/fans of the game notice

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

The junk collector posted:

When I read stories like this one I think the author should have just made the porn they really wanted to instead. Not as bad as that pedophile knight one, but the pedophile knight one at least had really great monster designs.

They probably did or still do.

They also use many pseudonyms

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

thetoughestbean posted:

I can’t remember which isekai thread talks about this but

https://x.com/yenpress/status/1743321468958650724?s=46&t=X6-Ut4Z5gjBZ_q10eeG_mg

Hey an official localization

Phew not crunchyroll

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

doomrider7 posted:

Having watched enough food history videos I can totally buy the food stuff. It's not like today how a bad case of food poisoning will at worse land you in the ER for a couple of hours, back then it could kill off an entire family or wipe a small village if yoi ate the wrong thing leading to a lack of experimentation. Salt amd smoking are one's that are 100% BS though. People have been using that poo poo to preserve food since before writing was a thing.

The other fact is we are used to food controls throughout the entire food production. Botulism is not a honey only thing, it can happen to any product that isn't sterilized which would be about anything not a beer or booze.

The biggest concern would be diphtheria which ,when read about it, is the plague for children.

If it hits your community, you are going to lose about 40% of all children/ babies at minimum. It's not might lose, it's you are going to make a mass grave site.

I mean look at this:

https://coverage.bluecrossma.com/article/life-vaccines-diphtheria posted:

One of the most massive epidemics to hit New England was The Great Throat Distemper of 1735-1740, according to the New England Historical Society. It mostly claimed the lives of children, and only took about three days to cause death.

“In Ipswich, all eight children in the household of Mark and Hephzibah How died during the month of November 1735,” according to the Historical Society. “A neighbor family also reported losing all eight children. As many as four children were buried in a single grave, a fact that was noted in newspapers as far away as New York.”

The vaccine was made in 1920 but before that it was basically accepted there are some kids that just won't make it.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Mirage posted:

There's a trashy sort of enjoyment in the stories where the natives are just ultra stupid though. "You mean, you can tame horses and use them to pull carts? YOU ARE OUR GOD!"

I like that one two where people in the world can't cook.

Edit: just remembered there are two. One is set in a feudal time where they know how to cook but the only seasonings they use is just pepper and salt. The other is they eat everything raw set in the middle of a plains.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jan 12, 2024

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Paracelsus posted:

I'm not sure that's more common than "nobility are all/mostly/frequently corrupt assholes, typically fat or weaselly looking with stupid moustaches and a tendency to bluster impotently as the protag shows them up."

Someone posted about Beverly Hills being an apt comparison to the same actions and people; any influential group will have the same things going on.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Elfface posted:

So it's an accurate depiction of the kind of American who lives in a gated community?

Or South African.

Especially South Africa. Americans would jizz themselves if they found out you can just kill a dude for trying to hijack another guy's car on the open road.

Edit: you don't have to be law enforcement to enforce your justice :blastu:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Guyver posted:

It would be a shorter list to name the states that it would be illegal to shoot a car jacker.

poo poo. How many states allow you to install anti-theft defenses to cars such as flamethrowers ?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

CommieGIR posted:

Except in South Africa.

Which is where that flamethrower build originated

Homeowner: "We are asking for permission to install an electric fence underneath our roof tiles since thieves keep easily breaking into homes by just removing the tiles. We want to run enough current through the fence to instantly knock a human unconscious"

US City Council-:staredog:
Cape Town City Council- :yeshaha:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo
MangaDex MangaDex and MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo
MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex MangaDex

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 5, 2024