Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Kurtofan posted:

Is this the good thread

Not anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

fits my needs posted:

he sounds so tired lol, its 10 there

Give the guy a break, he was up late last night watching the tee vee

Aug 3, 2014

Hey I care about the environment, no homo

Aug 3, 2014

Just ban multiplayer. Multiplayer sucks. If I wanted to interact with other human beings, I certainly wouldn't be playing video games.

Aug 3, 2014

703 posted:

that's a platform worth running on

Single Payer?

Lets focus on...Single Player!

Please donate to my campaign tia.

Aug 3, 2014

Failson posted:

Lead farmer. Seed the fields with lead for extra lead-fortified crops. THE AMericAn WAy.

*very Bullet Farmer-ishly*

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE! CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH! SING BROTHER HECKLER!
SING BROTHER KOCH!
SING BROTHERS! SING!!!

Aug 3, 2014

I cracked a ping of Trumps gone byyyyyy

Aug 3, 2014

Donald pmurt is the worst cuss word I can think of

Aug 3, 2014

Alita: Battle Tramu0er

Aug 3, 2014

I'm going to be sick

Aug 3, 2014

In and out of meetings all day (crack) and in between them I'm checking CSPAM (ping) and based on that I think I'll probably be dead (trMup) by the end of today

Aug 3, 2014

Ah, an FYAD poster

Aug 3, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm taking my first official archery class tomorrow :)

Yesssss archery buddy :hfive:

I've been busy moving apartments and unpacking and organizing, but I have to get back to the archery range soon.

Aug 3, 2014

Show bob pit

Aug 3, 2014

Getting insane anxiety thinking about how I might actually have to do work today if the forums won't let me waste time shitposting...

Aug 3, 2014

Zoosexual is a term I wish I had never seen, and it also makes me worry about what kind of filth the Cats movie is going to drag writhing from the woodwork.

Aug 3, 2014

sinnesloeschen posted:

yea but theyre watching one of those lovely scifi shows

Please not another star trek derail

Aug 3, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

mother superior jumped the trum

Happiness

Is a warm teamip

Aug 3, 2014

*College kid snorts a rail of Adderall during final exams*

You know what? I don't feel like going to the moon anymore.

Aug 3, 2014

BIG
WET
TAX

Aug 3, 2014

Ashes to ashes
Tram to trpum

Aug 3, 2014

Hot Karl Marx posted:

There's a goon who actually flies into the hurricanes doing the tests and monitoring stuff

I do this too actually, if you change "flies into the hurricanes doing the tests" to "runs into the bathroom shooting diarrhea down my pant legs" and "monitoring stuff" to "screams like a banshee as blood and viscera rockets out of my rear end in a top hat."

Aug 3, 2014

Stevie Lee posted:

last night, during my shift at my part-time liquor store job, I had a large customer who self-identifies as Santa Claus telling me how he just got off a long train ride from Reno (to maine lol) after the police (who are funded and controlled by the Mexican cartel) forced him to leave. he says "they" threatened to kidnap him after he started telling people about how he knew the Gilroy garlic festival shooter and tried to report him to the FBI before it happened.

apparently the shooter used to stand next to him during his literal mall Santa Claus events and just put a hand on his shoulder. idk if he was an elf or what in this scenario but this was enough for Santa to know that the dude was NOT to be trusted

then he told me how he knows ALL the shooters and they know and relate to him because he's a "known character on the Stephen King website"(???)

THEN he told me that he was present during the Las Vegas shooting, and while it was happening the cops were yelling "Run Santa, run!" but he replied "No, no, no! Save the women and children first!"

he was wearing a heavily stained, tie-dyed peace sign t-shirt, so I feel like I can trust him on all of this.

And you uh...you sold this man alcohol?

Aug 3, 2014

Stevie Lee posted:

no, he only ever buys soda

he lives in the assisted living facility across the street

Your liquor store sells mixers as well?? gently caress, I'm jealous. It's always such a pain to buy liquor in one place and mixers in another (full disclosure: my liquor store is directly across the street from a grocery store, I'm just a lazy sack of poo poo).

Aug 3, 2014

TMMadman posted:

I would have bought the alcohol for him and saluted him for his service.

It's people like you who question the integrity of our brave mall santas that are truly destroying this country!

A mall Santa murdered my family, and I will not rest until I've gotten my revenge.

Aug 3, 2014

Inspector Hound posted:

Houston is over 100 miles across at its widest lol

Same

Aug 3, 2014

Anything crappening in trum world today

Aug 3, 2014

Taking a look at the weekend forecast...

Looks like there's a TRAMIP front moving in from the southeast tonight, which will cause severe cracking in smoothbrain areas...that could turn into some light pinging tomorrow. Temperatures on Sunday will hover around big and wet. We'll have more CSPAM weather coming up at the top of the hour, stay tuned!

Aug 3, 2014

bloom posted:

the wettest of farts. straight up diarrhea

Please dont doxx me

Aug 3, 2014

a.lo posted:

“Never travel to Japan” - President Trump/CSPAN

The closest we're going to get to a full ban on anime, I suppose.

Aug 3, 2014

Drunkboxer posted:

isn’t that movie just the most dangerous game?

The most dangerous game? You mean Starcraft??

*polite audience laughter*

Seriously folks. Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? Asian kids playing starcraft for so long they die from starvation!

Aug 3, 2014

gently caress the Elites. I prefer the Brutes tbh. Grunts are kind of goofy and fun too, I guess.

Anyway UNSC uber alles

Aug 3, 2014

Squizzle posted:

ive seen a buncha billboards around greater philly, begging folks to become cops

i think there might be recruitment issues for police in the mid atlantic region

I think the issue is that too many chud bootlicker would-be pigs are too fat/lazy/stupid to pass the entrance exams.

Obviously this means that the qualifications to be a fash enforcer will soon be lowered even more than they already are.

Aug 3, 2014

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Who's her dad?

Tmrup

Aug 3, 2014

"I'm white, old, they call me all sorts of names...like pig fucker, idiot piece of poo poo, inbred degenerate scum, the worst father in the history of the world..."

Aug 3, 2014

I'm the towel labeled EPSTEIN because no one could tell what's happening unless everything is labeled

Aug 3, 2014

Al! posted:

they saw he signed his tweets HH and got a little too excited

Lmao

Aug 3, 2014

Is piss pig pee paw still asleep or something what the gently caress?

Aug 3, 2014

Hot Karl Marx posted:

power stroke,

Horny, prohibited, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 3, 2014

What fresh new hell awaits us today, friends?