Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you wish to win the Democratic primaries?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden, the Klansman 8 0.91%
Bernie Sanders, the Hand Flailer 578 65.76%
Elizabeth Warren, the Plan Maker 185 21.05%
Kamala Harris, the Cop Lord 4 0.46%
Cory Booker, the Super Hero Wannabe 0 0%
Julian Castro, the Twin 3 0.34%
Kirsten Gillibrand, the Franken Killer 3 0.34%
Pete Buttigieg, the Troop Sociopath 9 1.02%
Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Fake Latino 2 0.23%
Jay Inslee, the Climate Alarmist 4 0.46%
Marianne Williamson, the Crystal Queen 19 2.16%
Andrew Yang, the $1000 Fool 19 2.16%
Tulsi Gabbard, the Muslim Hater 8 0.91%
Amy Klobuchar, the Comb Enthusiast 1 0.11%
Just like in real life, nobody voted for Hickenlooper 2 0.23%
Jeffrey Epstein, the MCC Most Hated 9 1.02%
KKKillary KKKlinton 16 1.82%
Some other idiot not in this list 9 1.02%
Total: 879 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
Got video from someone I know in Austin through my Indivisible days. Looks like Mayor Pete spent yesterday marching in their Pride event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
Not sure it was "without fanfare" anyway, didn't mean to suggest that. More that my friend wasn't aware he was going to be there until pow, there he was.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...05-fd2c46fcae3b

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Ague Proof posted:

Why would the Governor of New York, an office without term-limits, demote themselves to Chief of Staff?

Why the gently caress is Joe staffing up a White House he hasn't even won the right to run for yet? Jesus Christ, of all the things I hate about the "old school" Democratic Party it's this ASSUMPTION they won just for showing up I probably hate most. Turbofuck this poo poo so hard. We're months away from Iowa and he's thinking up cabinet positions and poo poo already. Good loving God the hubris.

EDIT

Assuming it's even true of course. It SOUNDS true though, right? Like, this is a thing old school Dems do on the reg.

VH4Ever fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Aug 15, 2019

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Phone posted:

It’s signaling that the fix is in.

That and it takes a while to decide which wallpaper you want for your office.

Exactly. gently caress that poo poo.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

RC Cola posted:

I came to post this.
The media is still actively trying to sabotage Bernie. Don't let them trick you.

Well I mean...they're going to do that. They did it last time. And what sucks is, the narrative they craft tends to stick for most Americans. It's dumb as all hell but don't handwave that away. If you want Bernie to win it's something you have to be aware of and have a narrative counter for. Because they will kneecap him, and that may sway voters.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Jesus I was unaware he'd had 2 aneurysms. The one person I know who ever had one has zero short term memory and lives with his family now so...wow. YMMV tho :shrug:

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Ogmius815 posted:

I don’t like Biden, but hasn’t he kind of always been like this?

No. This is different.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Grouchio posted:

If Bernie sounds like death, is he in bad health already? :ohno:

Nah, you just have to rest your voice regularly when you're giving lots of speeches and such. He's not great about that.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
Was Biden about to lose his dentures there???

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Hellblazer187 posted:

Do you think the voice stuff will hurt him? Biggest knock against him is his age and the health concerns that come from that, IMO. (Don't kill me I'm voting Bernie)

Oh I'm sure the normal hate Bernie folks will play it up, sure. Hell, my voice would be raspy if I yelled as many speeches a week as he did! Take a day off, my man.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Koalas March posted:

Condescending auntie

See this is why you're so needed in these fora. Yes. I see what you mean exactly.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
Really hate when they pull this "say the exact words!!" poo poo, it's so Republican.

"RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM, SAY IT!!!"

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
Ok Kamala is just blatantly yammering on and on long after her time has expired. The most blatant one on the stage by my observation.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
Grampa is mad drat

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

jesucristo posted:

I was only half listening..was Biden just saying that black people don't know how to educate their kids and that's why we have all these gosh darn race problems..?

Yes! And added the wtf-worthy idea of sending social workers into their homes to "help them raise their kids." Major :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
Protestors!