Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
It won't let me quote Serf's screenshot but HOW THE gently caress DID ANYONE AGREE TO BE IN THIS FILM!!?? :allbuttons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

BUSH 2112 posted:

is that not just like an adjective? i'm not sure there's any better way to describe that condition
I understood intuitively what you meant immediately on reading it despite having never seen it in this form. :shrug:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Were it anyone else, I'd think he's bragging about having a whistleblower disappeared extrajudicially but he's Trump so it's a lack of object permanence.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Chard posted:

this country is being cyber attacked and the sa forums are the beachhead
bender_camera_neat.gif

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Attention CSPAM: G.I. Joe is short for Gastro-Intestinal Joseph. This is now canon. That is all.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Kurtofan posted:

i have to ask my goons, do you believe students in schools should be able to wear religious garb (like hijabs) in they so desire? i believe they should but in my country it's a taboo opinion, even though the law didn't exist before 2004

tell me i'm not the crazy one (at least on this) and that i just live in a really racist society

We live in the most racist society.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
*John Oliver voice* Hashtag, cock destroyer!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

helta posted:

This cat is farting while napping.... I need a consensus on weather to remove it or not

Are they squeaky, stinky or both?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

helta posted:

Stinky, no noise
Cover face with nearby cloth.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

helta posted:

Will a pillow do?

Sure, why not.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

DryGoods posted:

Star Wars is an idiocracy

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Apraxin posted:

to own the libs (they are so owned)
You don't need to worry about owning the libs, they come that way ('owned' is their natural state).

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Xaris posted:

the new Golden Compass tv show on hbo is pretty good so far. at least infinitely better than that god awful movie

HOLY poo poo YES

gently caress YOU, CATHOLIC CHURCH

A blessed loving snipe. :haw:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

802.11weed posted:

the last planet in star wra is called endor
...orsequal? :thunk:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Calibanibal posted:

if it was, you'd already be dead
Unless they're a billionaire.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:ohno:
:sever:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Gripweed posted:

Every ten pages or so we need a "Previously, on the Trump Thread"
Skipped ahead ~80 pages to boost this.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

he's gonna try to get dems to call off impeachment in exchange for letting dreamers stay here
And then selling every last child and deporting every last adult the second they agree to his terms.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Last night when watching the news, I had another hearty laugh at the realisation that Donald Trump ks the president of the United States of America.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:same:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

not voting for her in the general if she wins the primary
Good news, you loving dunce! She can't win the primary without being gifted it by the donor class so you best do your civic loving duty and vote for Bernie Sanders for president. And that goes double for anyone else reading this.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I had to see this and now so do y'all.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

brugroffil posted:

Hunter gatherer societies are known for their large quantities of reliable calories
Unironically. Ya know them motherfuckers worked two hours a day, tops?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
The funniest body part to use in Mad Libs or something similar is "fetus." Plus it's a good way of getting misogynists to rip off their masks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Weed is a gateway... to egalitarianism!