Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If lowtax is banning the trans then before I die I want it to be known that I had a nice rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fucker posted:

Your conflating kiwifarms and alt-right weirdos with fyad again. Please, stop doing that, especially while you accuse others of being disingenuous.

They can be all three, several of them have SS accounts even. We also aren't imagining the way certain fyad posters talk to us. Why would we suddenly suspect them otherwise? No one outside of this website knew or cared that lowtax was streaming.

Pomp has issued a correction as of 16:05 on Jan 1, 2020

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Joeslop posted:

That DarkTzintine guy was banned when someone discovered his off-site posts about wanting to rape lesbians to turn them straight.

Or maybe it was just a 30, I don't remember.

Wait what

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dreylad posted:

they're just bans, let people rereg good lord

Why would they want to give lowtax money right now

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I had a big carepost here but the short of it is mod sass is a dumb rule because it stifles dialogue with community, which will invariably get heated at some point when discussing heavy topics.