Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I will continue to have fun online, thanks for asking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Peachfart posted:

Lowtax, how do I become successful enough to buy 40 dollar pies?

a 40 dollar pie and 40 dollar pies are very different things

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

American McGay posted:

So you're telling me this mf'er is a goose?

-loved japan
-dead by gunshot

:thunk:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Seizon posted:

is the game garbage or is the gaming itself garbage

yes

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
having a marketing strategist post on a website filled with communists is a bold strategy and I hope it pans out

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tallgeese posted:

Pfft, we all know that marketing strategists are setting themselves up as the leaders of the revolution.

"I hate Dick Cheney yet also wish to become an internet millionaire"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tallgeese posted:

Well I mean, Dick Cheney shot someone and that person apologized to him.

Dick Cheney is indisputably what they aspire to be, hence all the hate.

I'm gonna be the Jeff Bezos of youtube

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I guess what I don't get is why have someone post on the forums to tell us that they are gonna do stuff that doesn't involve the forums

just loving do it lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"hey guys we have a plan to get rich, it doesn't involve you, and I don't care if you make fun of me"

I mean, that's cool you do you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

listen, I'm just a forums nobody, but statements like this have always resulted in loving hilarity and I implore you to do it more

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Unfortunately Art posted:

you bet your rear end

hell yeah I'm 100% in your corner

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

yeah if we're taking requests

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I’m am a professional!!! for a comedy website!!! i represent corporate america and u dumbasses are going to be forced make sponsored posts about Pepsi at least once a day or u will get banned I promise you that!!!

same but bepis

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

lmaooooo I always light up threads with my bullshit, I tried to be “professional” at first and got nowhere with it so I’m just going to post like I always do. which is badly.

you're in gbs you should've led with this

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I never shave my rear end in a top hat , if you want to eat my rear end you need to find me via one of those pigs they use to hunt truffles

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

My intention in coming here was just to introduce myself. Made some friends, made some enemies, got to talk about eating rear end, pretty much a standard day on the web if you ask me

i am your friend

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

thanks friend! hope to see you around

seriously I have no idea why people are being such assholes itt it's not like you're taking the forums from them

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Woodpile posted:

Suffisive to say they need to be more pacific.

im just axing questions

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
update wtfd&d

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

youre posted:

your fish are dead

youre*

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

youre posted:

somethingawful.com is going crypto

but fyad got deleted

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

BRING ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lucavi posted:

join my patreon

maybe

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lowtax posted:

dont do it

ok

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

because it turns out open bigotry isn't 'transgressive' humour, it is entirely mainstream

respecting the underprivileged is transgressive

that's why brands like Coca-Cola do it, it's good marketing sense to go against the grain of society and its ills

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I'm a digital native

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What does a digital native mean

Does that mean if I do marketing aimed at them, I'm colonizing them

it means you can setup a sports gambling website

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

good news! you can use tik tok if you don't mind the chinese spying on your every move

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Gone Fashing posted:

vine was so good and tik tok is so bad

I have watched the entire important videos playlist

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

PathAsc posted:

You might be confusing "filtered" with "censored"

How about some reverse osmosis internet

internet, but fusion

"it'll work in 50 years"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

The Rage posted:

Where the gently caress did the internet filtered tag line come from

QCS

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Heather Papps posted:

this was a real and honest suggestion? holy loving poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910119

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Marlboro, 1932:

I know guys, what if we call them cigarettes, but with a filter

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Heather Papps posted:

no, the LEAST we could do is give both parties a fair shot at telling their stories, then using these crazy things called "facts" and "evidence" to draw a conclusion

actually the least we could do is not give a poo poo either way

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

I like this. Maybe change the font to Papyrus to really drill in the 10 years ago thing.

comic sans

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

kolby posted:

you asked a question and he answered it by linking a conversation on her Twitter which shows she's serious. I don't see how that was off-site drama

I would tend to agree with this but I'm hardly a forums litigator

more of a forums alligator

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

PathAsc posted:

Piss tape is real btw

it definitely isn't

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

it doesnt even look like him lol

noted war criminal Robert Mueller even said it isn't lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I’ll be the skinniest mod in the room.

it isn't a dick measuring contest