Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
It says it came from an exotic food merchant.

Dudes had rhino horns and dead tigers and poo poo in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Why are people eating weird animals

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/23/us/united-states-coronavirus-cases.html

U.S update

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
The U.S. government is lying about cases in the United States. Once the annual tradition of worshipping the sports ball begins and citizens begin to make their pilgrimage to their sacred temples and places of worship, we will see unprecedented cases of Fish Flu spread like butter across the Midwest and South.

We are seriously hosed. This is going to be like the Black Plague.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
lol china is under reporting their numbers

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
get masks asap

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

CODChimera posted:

it's almost kind of impressive at how quickly we turn to panic

It's amusing.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

They have lost control. This will make SARS look like the flu.

Get masks ASAP.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
people need to stop loving fish and snakes

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Mantis42 posted:

OTOH 49 people saved so far out of 1985 infected is a survival rate of only 2.5%

Truly apocalyptic.

quit disseminating CIA/Chinese talking points.

this is going to kill 3% of the world's population.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

kazr posted:

The next few days are gonna be wild. Stay safe out there goons

im a degenerate and rarely leave my house anyway but thank u for the goondolences

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
people in the early parts of this thread called me a conspiracy theorist and a doomer

just coming by to tell u all that i was right and gently caress U

give me a sixer

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

gradenko_2000 posted:

"China is lying about the severity of the disease because their government is bad" is a combination of orientalism and anti-communism.

If there's any government that you'd think was more likely to lie about a calamity, the US's treatment of Puerto Rico is right there.

this guy still thinks china is communist

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
START CLOSING BORDERS

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
CLOSE THE BORDERS TRUMP!!

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
At work, HR sent out an email to all staff saying that just because someone is coughing or displaying flu like symptoms, it does not mean they have the new virus that has been on the news.

:lol:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
This is a Chinese bioweapon that was stolen by a radical Chinese environmental extremist to cull the world's population

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Are there any photos of the completed hospital?

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
This is a bioengineered virus stolen from a Chinese research facility by a radical environmentalist or neo-malthusist and released in a busy Chinese market during peak hours.

I said this earlier in the thread LOOK IT UP

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Sheng-Ji Yang's avatar is actually good, please dont change it

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
4chsn is spreading fake videos and memes online about it and I'm sure far-right YouTube channels are pushing the same poo poo.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
I don't see any on Amazon

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
This thread goes from people telling other people not to worry, to people recommending facemasks, to other people saying not to worry, to China shutting down 25% of their economy and losing the trade war, to cruise lines banning entire nationalities and airlines cancelling flights to countries, to more goons saying this is normal.

I don't know what to think anymore.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Woodchip posted:

it’s a he said, Xi said situation.

I think that it could be a Chinese BioWeapon that was accidentally released and that they are doing everything that they can to cover it up and contain it. Not because they care about people but because if it "gets out" and devastates the world they will be charged with some sort of war crime(or equivalent) and have to pay compensation. Maybe break up China like Germany after world war II? It was never meant to be released on their own people. One good thing to come from all of this is that the Chinese people are beginning to realize that their "Awesome Leader" is not everything he proclaims to be and may start to get out from under his thumb.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

love too make a bioweapon that has like 1% mortality and is about as contagious as the flu

By accident, meaning a scientist didn't know he was exposed after genetically modifying the 2012 strain with gain of function properties.

Overall, pretty stupid to play with bioweaps in a country of billions. Thats poo poo you do on one of those manmade islands far off the coast where everyone working there is basically bubble boyed for their tenure never to see society.

Yes, it would be a pretty dark stain on the CCP internationally if such carelessness was discovered. But then again this is the same place where a few years ago CRISPR babies were born.

I estimate the true causality numbers to be ~500,000 as of today.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Say there was a high death rate. 10% or even just 2%, with enough control of information... they can make them disappear. Never reveal the truth of it all. That's there endgame in my opinion.

241 million elderly in China.

1,437,138,872 is the current population of China

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

reptilians posted:

did anyone ever figure out if the metal isolation cube was real or not

My guess is portable gas chamber. If you listen to her last scream, it sounds like she’s losing consciousness as her scream comes to silence. Very disturbing poo poo.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

:stare:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

SKULL.GIF posted:

succ does need to take a deep breath though, I agree

sorry, i was somewhat trolling. everything i posted were reddit comments from worldnews or subredditdrama threads. i dont actually believe any of it.

ill accept my sixer

succ fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Feb 8, 2020

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Siljmonster posted:

Yeah this thread sucks now that all the idiot posters who believe anything are posting in it

We just need number update post. And maybe to speculate about what those people are doing on that boat.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
There is always some goon every few pages saying 'well, that seems to be the last of it, quit worrying' and then the news getting worse immediately after.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

What the hell are they spraying?

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Has it spread in other densely populated areas outside of China yet?

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Squizzle posted:

so do you keep posting conspiracy theories as a gimmick or what

are you real

am i a cia plant to discredit yr posts???

they were reddit comments from /r/worldnews i was reposting

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Hmm another page of people, both goons and medical experts, contradicting each other on the severity of the dangers of this virus.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Pryor on Fire posted:

That cruise ship sounds like my own personal hell. Are there people posting video or instas or whatever regularly from the ship?

Yeah I saw them on BBC news. But they had to cut the internet off because the satellite internet was too expensive so it was really low-quality video.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Nobody knows what the gently caress is going on.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Quit posting Chinese reported numbers. They are obviously faked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Just let them off the ship, it's circulating in the air and water.