Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
After the great Wuhan flu the only currency will be sweet, sweet beans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
lol I don't own any stocks who gives a poo poo

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
but I might buy some after all the suckers panic sell their poo poo

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

vyst posted:

I kind of want to sacrifice myself and contract it then take a white house tour and just fart and lick everything in the building, take some upper deckers in the toilets. Eventually the people that need to get it will get it

"Our secret biological weapon sleeper agent is ready. Send the signal and they will become activated"

*rips giant rear end fart*

"Yes, the weapon is working perfectly!"

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Goons who are about to die of coronavirus, can you please check in with this thread before you expire so we can keep an accurate tally? tia

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
The thing with the plane and the water is totally normal and has nothing to do with coronavirus tho?

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
lol paranoid and/or delusional people are going to kill more than the virus in the US. As will well off whites hoarding resources and clogging up the healthcare system when they get the sniffles.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
This is gonna get kinda bad in the US, isn't it? New cases are appearing by the hour and we've hardly even begun testing people.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

“its just the flu! its just the flu!” i continue to insist as supply shortages force me to wipe my rear end with a corncob

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

did u buy beans yet

Chickpeas and split peas are my emergency pulse stash of choice

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Capitalism ensures efficient resource distribution!

If I run out of toilet paper I have a garden hose. So what.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Edit: ^^^ exactly

Xaris posted:

yeah just hop in a shower or use a dish rag and wash it out or like romans did with a sponge on the end of a stick. not glamorous but it's also not the loving end of the world

im guessing people buying 100000 rolls are planning to scalp them or something, idk but it's not like you're gunna be sick that loving long

Been meaning to switch to a bidet anyways in order to reduce or eliminate paper usage in regards to rear end wiping, guess now is a great time to "splash out" for one.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

is your apartment a truck stop?

Yea I've never seen that style of toilet in a non-public bathroom before, is this a thing?

But to answer your question no, start stocking up on rear end napkins

Kibbles n Shits fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 4, 2020

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I'm having a hard time imagining how the garden hose rear end sprayer bidet works. Wouldn't you have to stand up to be able to reach your rear end with it? Wouldn't that result in watery poop splatter all over your bathroom, or at least your toilet seat? Are you supposed to snake it between your legs while you sit, putting your hands in the direct path of the poop rinse? Somebody please help my TP stocks are running low.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Delthalaz posted:

Not too worried about toilet paper if shtf. I’ve got a lot of old t shirts and we could just soak and reuse for a few weeks

hell, same

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Stocked up on a few weeks worth of panic food, making some split pea curry and scratch made naan tonight. Also got bone-in pork chops for days. Bidet is in the mail, I just pray it's not too late.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

linoleum floors posted:

LMFAO you have to pay for flu shots and vaccines in America? What a stupid loving country

Yea but my freedoms though.

How free can society truly be if it can't be ravaged by easily preventable diseases?

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Oh god, they better not put America on lockdown before the release of DOOM Eternal

I better not die before Mount and Blade 2, I've been waiting like 10 goddamn years for it!!

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Howard Hughes but dumb

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Dumbshit petty tyrant employers who understand dickall about health and safety are going to get people killed.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
The virus has only been in the US for like a week and only 20 have died and only a thousand infected and only a couple dozen college campuses closed and only a few public emergency declarations and *faaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt* suck it up libs

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

These ignorant Republicans realize that if everybody is laid up from the virus that their rich donor bosses actually lose money right? Obviously they will never give two shits about people's health and well being but they realize that it's bad for business too right? Utterly appalling.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
There have been no confirmed cases (because we arent testing people lol) where I live but the grocery stores are still looking a bit lean. Meat, produce, cleaning supplies, and toilet paper are all scarce. Fortunately I am already stocked on food and weed but the latter drove me back in search of ice cream.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Garbanzos are amazing. I'll eat them with a bit of sea salt and olive oil when I'm feeling too lazy to actually cook. I have yet to try Navy or Great Northern beans, any good ways to prepare them?

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

man, imagine if there was a powerful fast food and retail worker union

I'd have to pay like 20 cents more for a cheeseburger and that is indistinguishable to me from a communist dictatorship (because I am a sheltered dumbass)

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

watching a global catastrophe in slomo is weird as hell

Is it slow motion, though? If anything it feels like we're on fast forward.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

stuffed crust punk posted:

what games are yall playing on lockdown? i'm playing the outer worlds rn, leveling up zane in borderlands 3, gonna play wolf youngblood w my buddy on xbox tomorrow

Doing a Mount and Blade Warband farewell play through in preparation for Bannerlord, assuming the boomer pox does not claim me before then.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

D1E posted:

Any chance trash collection will cease and cities will be buried in mountains of rotting garbage?

That would be a horrible disaster so I can only conclude that it's possible due to being in the hell timeline.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Literally soaking pinto beans right now

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

LazyDivey posted:

Pinto beans, fried potatoes, greens, and cornbread is a staple here. Put some uncooked bacon or a hambone in the beans while they cook.

Hell yea. I'm lazy so I just use the pre-packaged cornbread mix but I can make a giant rear end pot that will be lunch and dinner for like a week. Wish I had remembered to pick up some sour cream.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
All you need is a set of clippers, a #4 comb for it, and a nice hat for afterwards.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

dads friend steve posted:

I can’t think of any other pandemic in living memory. 1918 Spanish flu is the most recent I can think of

Does HIV count?

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

MoaM posted:

wonder if he ever takes the hat off.

The hat is actually a brain slug in disguise and cannot be removed

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Ugh, I feel sick (mentally, I mean). I am fortunate enough to be able to ride this storm out financially but I have been going through progressively more and more severe stages of anxiety. From "So i'll probably get sick for a bit and get over it, that sucks" to "wait, what's this about permanent lung damage?" to "oh my loving god I genuinely have no idea what the world will look like by summer time". I know this is as real as it gets but perhaps I need to step away from the internet doomsayer bubble for a bit. Holy gently caress this is poo poo.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Chris James 2 posted:

Decaying faster this year than ever before :toot:

lol privatized healthcare is the great filter

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Restaurants as of 5pm tonight in my city are take-out only in response to the totally just a flu bro.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

A MIRACLE posted:

i should get a weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChsDup3jog

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

this is nightmare poo poo and I don't know how you stop it from happening.

I work for a DME provider and I'm expecting a serious upswing in returns soon.

It also means I'm going to get sick and die almost guaranteed, probably.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Hillary 2020 posted:

Surely a glock would be better for the average computer toucher with their atrophied limbs

Nah AR-15s are light and very easy to shoot. Easier than a pistol, in fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
You should dump all of your excess skill points into rifles and butt wiping efficiency.