Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

There’s a decent chance this virus mutates into full-on zombie-flu, keep your powder dry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Jay Rust posted:

There’s a decent chance this virus mutates into full-on zombie-flu, keep your powder dry

Rosalind posted:

There's been a lot of scary talk of coronavirus this week so I wrote up a brief no-fearmongering guide to coronavirus for everyone. I will try to keep it updated as new information/news comes out. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I should add!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Qr3rDNIInT9QRmN2GKyo_EY2r3psBshsdL7J8po_i4/edit?usp=sharing

edit: Justice loves a good box!

quoting this to ward of the fear-mongering. take care of yourself, y'all

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have tried beans with pasta and my brain cannot reconcile it, it recoils the same way whenever I see Brits with beans on toast.

Beans only work with rice and/or tortillas, I try to have an eclectic palate but I can't get past this

Brits eat baked beans in tomato sauce. Most of the beans I see here in the states are unsauced and possibly uncooked canned beans. Those don't go well on toast! The heinz baked beans in tomato sauce (And various store brands) are a totally different food to kidney beans/black beans/garbanzo beans (chick peas)/etc that you commonly see in cans.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Busch is the brand of choice in the states and it’s almost always bacon infused and molasses heavy. It’s good filler for barbecue and should be sopped your with cornbread.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Ok so here's my backlog that I'm currently working on. There's a lot more that I haven't started or am unable to play due to ps4 being repaired or I'm not currently concentrating on. Please vote and tell me which game to finish next.

sekiro (on final boss, lol)
chrono trigger (3/4 of the way through, never finished it before)
life is strange 2 (mid ep 2)
kentucky route 0 (mid? ep 1)
atelier lydie and suelle (halfway)
dying light (3/4 of the way through the original game)
Mario Odyssey (about to start seaside kingdom)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Finish Sekiro if you're on the last boss

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Seaside kingdom is great

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

He needs the sword to ward off his enemies.

https://twitter.com/rickyberwick/status/1233520602566270977

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

Have you ever noticed that the word "disease" is dis-ease. Which kinda feels like underselling most of the time.

My absolute favorite KOL joke is a retired one where you have to beat the vicious easel by using a disease, which turns it into an l that can't fight you so you win

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I still remember going to a land filled with typos and fighting a "bonerdagon"

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
i posted that dumbass bg2 tier list i made on reddit and now i'm getting blasted by people trying to 'debate' it, i guess the art of shitpost hasn't made its way to that site yet

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Relax Or DIE posted:

i posted that dumbass bg2 tier list i made on reddit and now i'm getting blasted by people trying to 'debate' it, i guess the art of shitpost hasn't made its way to that site yet

On the contrary, you are challenging the masters in their own domain

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

what was your method for compiling the data

tell me the method!!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Seaside kingdom is great

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
*extremely giantbomb voice* dog bottom!

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Help Im Alive posted:

what was your method for compiling the data

tell me the method!!

step 1) i was very high

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Who’s making the March thread?

May 8, 2006

You

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Who’s making the March thread?

As 2020 appears to be another hell year I propose titling the next thread Hell March and putting this in the OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

march comes in like an atari jaguar

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I went grocery shopping and stocked up on some extra rice, beans, dry cereals, and pasta, along with water, to stash away in the back of the pantry.

More of a placebo than anything else I guess but I do feel calmer and will channel that into playing more Nioh 2 while waiting for election news

May 8, 2006

The nioh 2 demo is pretty sick, between this and the last trial I'm pretty sold on it

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have tried beans with pasta and my brain cannot reconcile it, it recoils the same way whenever I see Brits with beans on toast.

Yum yum!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Dragon Quest movie on Netflix is amazing and delightful, not least because it adheres religiously to the actual game mechanics

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm not British but beans on toast is perfectly fine, not as good as hummus on toast but still

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

precision posted:

I'm not British but beans on toast is perfectly fine, not as good as hummus on toast but still

Beans on toast is tasty but its the ultimate lazy dinner, chuck a bit of cheese and Worcestershire sauce on and grill for a couple of minutes and you've got yourself a nice low effort high taste meal

Has to be Heinz though

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Beans, cheese and hot sauce does indeed make a drat fine sandwich

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
one of my friends studied abroad in new zealand and was very excited to share new and exotic cuisine when they got back, so we had beans on toast. i thought it was kinda weird and haven't tried it again

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I have 48 hours on Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. I am not sorry.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

homeless snail posted:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVuch7gT8ms

March thread is just this link.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Finally, March confirmed for Smash

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Marche chat thread: bad posting is forbidden

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

homeless snail posted:

It’s this. This is thread title. If you put in anything else you’ve failed.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I looked it up, looks like it’s dumb anime

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

While cleaning out the pantry I found ketchup packets that are probably 3+ years old and tossed them.

Also sriracha sauce packets that are probably just as old but I think they are probably still viable right

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

All things move towards their end. Of that you can be sure.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Jay Rust posted:

I looked it up, looks like it’s dumb anime

you had better not be poo poo talking sangatsu no lion binch

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The White Dragon posted:

you had better not be poo poo talking sangatsu no lion binch

I don't know what that is but I will all the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

March Games Chat: Marching Into Hell (or an Island)