Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

One of my dogs had a coronavirus last week. Kennel cough. We didn't die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

slidebite posted:

People that have such a poor grasp of are usually beyond reasoning because they keep moving the goalpost to fit their world view regardless.

I think there's a large group of people that truly believe that they know, instead of doing intellectual analysis and viewing/processing evidence.

The more you know, the more you realize that you don't know. Unfortunately, a lot of people's thought process atrophies before they get to understand that concept.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Siochain posted:

So, got married this weekend. Kept it a secret from everyone but the officiant and the two friends who were witnesses.
Perfect day. +1 outside, light snow, had a little ceremony in a nice park. Went home, ate cake and had coffee, then ordered pizza for supper.
A+ would get married again.

Low key is a great way to do it. Congratulations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

I'm pissed at YouTube. It's always been one of my long-planned projects to get a '70s or '80s Rolls Royce and put a big modern motor in it. Those cars can be picked up sub-$10k and (imo) are perfect for such a swap.

Now there are 2 major channels that have done just that in the past month and that's going to bring attention to the few Rollers that are out there. :mad:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

LoL, some dude on Facebook called me a chad a who;e back. Good to know I'm growing into it.

It is inevitable.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Krakkles posted:

Article one: Nope!

Article II: Romney voted not guilty.

Trump turned over ZERO Congress-subpoenaed documents from the Executive Branch in this case. If this isn't contempt of Congress, I don't know what can be.

So much for our co-equal branches, they had a good 240 year run.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

ilkhan posted:

It's talking about Trumpism, not Donald. Not even DJT is that stupid.

And the house supoenas had no power because they didn't vote to start an investigation until after they were "issued" and when Trump pointed that out the house rolled over. This whole thing is partisan bullshit from the start. Asking a foreign government to investigate corruption in their country as it relates to our country is the president's job. He gets a loving thank you from me. And that goes for either party, not just because it's Trump.

I would have to see Biden under oath explain how his kid got on the Burisma board in the first place, and how Schiff got to be paranoid about me whisterblowers name when he supposedly doesn't know who the whistleblower is, and how Schiff neglected to turn over the transcript for the last witness, but putting this bullshit behind us will work too.

drat, you suck right on the pipe.

A) Asking a foreign government to investigate a US Citizen is against our protocols.

Asub1) When that US Citizen is a political competitor of yours, it is doubly bad.

B) Ukraine has been corrupt since before it's break from the USSR. To say that the Bidens are even a minute FRACTION of the Ukranian corruption is laughable. They are not. And Trump has not shown one iota of interest in any other corruption in Ukraine.

C) If Biden is dirty, burn him. If Schiff is dirty, burn him. Burn all of the motherfuckers and clean the place up. There is this default whataboutism justification that needs to die. The political actions are right or wrong, and they need to be dealt with.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Tremek posted:

“People are hardwired to dismiss facts that don’t fit their worldview”

Goes right along with

meatpimp posted:

I think there's a large group of people that truly believe that they know, instead of doing intellectual analysis and viewing/processing evidence.

The more you know, the more you realize that you don't know. Unfortunately, a lot of people's thought process atrophies before they get to understand that concept.

You must constantly challenge your views and be ready to change your views when you find evidence to show that you are wrong.

I've changed views on many topics over the years, and I steadfastly believe in my views now, but by god, I'm open to change, because I'm the last person that I'd say is always right.

ilkhan posted:

He was asking them to investigate their prosecutor that caved to Biden's threats. Not Biden himself.

That's literally NOT loving TRUE.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

bird with big dick posted:

30% of trump voters did so because there’s a 50/50 shot he’ll say the N word on national television

I am surprised at how deep they buried the Apprentice outtakes where he used that, plus called Baron a retard, plus more. Mark Burnett had to get paid out plenty to make sure that never saw the light of day.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Krakkles posted:

I mean, he's posted far more recently than and more often than the current mod, so I'm not sure that's a real argument against :q:

We have a front page mod?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Anyone else waiting for the bottom to fall out on all the sub prime lending happening in the automotive world? I see it occasionally reported by some financial outlets here and there and it makes sense. Here in Utah I just see too many things with wheels/engines that are very big/shiny/expensive. People seem to leverage the holyballs out of themselves for $100K boats that they get to use four months out of the year and pull with their $70K diesel truck which is usually pulling their $30K side by side when the boat sits.

It is just a bit of madness and I want to be ready to take advantage when it all hits the fan. Anyone else planning for the same?

Subprime mortgages are back in style. I'm waiting on another major meltdown and buying property like I considered last time... and should have. The $170k duplex I was looking at just sold for $299. :(

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

$20k of kitchen cabinets delivered today. First 2 things we unboxed were hosed up with manufacturing defects. I hope it was just bad odds and luck and the rest are okay, or there's going to be a serious lot of "gently caress Kraftmaid" here over the next few weeks. :mad: Demo crew comes tomorrow to take out the remainder of the old kitchen and we'll be officially kitchenless.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

rdb posted:

Pics of defects? I work for a competitor.

Eventually. I've got a few dozen boxes in my garage right now filled with the stuff. I'm going to wait until the installation contractor and rep are there and let them open the rest. I don't want to distribute pics until I know I'm covered. :D

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

KakerMix posted:

What was wrong with it? A case of 'NO WAT I GOT' plus it just being garbo?

Never meet your heroes.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

rdb posted:

I am just curious as to what they are. Finish defects or assembly defects? Dents/chips/scratches or staple protrusion? Color issues etc. Maybe dropped in shipping. I have looked at hundreds of thousands of cabinets at this point, I notice the small stuff. So if its bad enough that a homeowner sees it and complains on the internet it makes me wonder what I would notice.

KraftMaid was part of Masco, I think they were sold to a new owner a couple months ago.

Here's an example, the corner face of a door front. It's a void in the finish. There's a similar void on an adjacent corner. Two other corners are flawless. I cannot possibly see how this makes it passed any type of QC. I'm wondering if the sale upped the "don't give a poo poo" level?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Touche. :eng99:

rdb posted:

It looks more like a “wormhole” in the wood. Hard to tell from the picture but I don’t think its contamination in the finish because I don’t see raw wood underneath. I see what looks like sanding burrs on the bevels so I assume thats painted solid wood and not DLV. That needs a new door, any kind of wax and topcoat repair would be visible. There is too much texture on the existing finish. Just out of curiosity is that birch? Or did they say its maple.

And I am wondering the same thing. Our volume has increased, the China shutdown is what we are being told is the cause.

Supposed to be maple. Here's the other corner. I don't see it as a defect in the wood and more of a processing problem, since the defects are almost completely symmetrical.

And what about this on an outside corner of a vertical end cabinet? There's going to be a finish panel, but I don't think it'll cover 100%. To me, under strong lights, it looks like a lovely saw blade did the cut and there looks to be a difference in paint color because didn't put enough paint on to cover the grain of the wood on the face that was ripped.

Edit: There are other defects on this part, but this shows a couple issues directly.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Feb 14, 2020

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

LloydDobler posted:

One thing I'm seeing in my industry, which is machines assembled from various parts made in the USA and elsewhere, is that both margins and lead times have been shaved to the bone, and at the same time talent has fled and wages have gone down. It's gotten to the point that we simply can't reject parts because vendors cut you off for rejecting poor quality instead of replacing it. We have to rework tons of parts and pieces, and our products have inconsistent finishes from machine to machine. It takes a really bad defect to scrap a part and usually even after I declare the part scrap I'm tasked with "what can we do to make it work, we have to ship." They plan and sell like we never have a defect, but the nature of the industry is that defects are almost guaranteed at this point. I have to approve a lot of product that is not up to the level of quality I would like.

I hope that's not what is happening with your kitchen.

E/N: I'm really worried about what's in those boxes. As long as the base cabinet shells are okay, I can still move forward because right now, this is my kitchen:

Templating for the countertops is scheduled for next Thursday. Delivery is 2 weeks after that, so I'm without even a kitchen sink until March. Fair enough, we've been living with disruption since the original water incident in August. But some of this poo poo is wearing on me.

I can do a lot of things. That corner pantry is new meatpimp cookin'. There were soffits above the refrigerator and on both sides of the kitchen into both walls. I cut those out and replaced them. I am a perfectionist, especially with my own loving house, so it took my brain actively stepping in to control my perfection with the bottom edge of the soffit joint... you can see a shadow there, and I could make it disappear with a couple more mud applications, but it DOESN'T MATTER, it's 100% covered by the cabinets.

So I took the same rigorous approach with getting the kitchen prepped for the contractor to demo today. Cabinet doors and drawers were removed. Cabinets were unscrewed. Plumbing was cut free. It was ready to remove, as evidenced in their one hour work time today.

I don't expect kudos for that, but I do expect recognition that I've gone above what's necessary to help them. And it pisses me off when it's not reciprocated. We agreed that the contractor would replace the drywall if the backsplash couldn't be removed without damage. He said today that they'd replace the drywall, but wouldn't finish it. :wtf: I said "yeah, but you'll at least tape it, right?" Nope. :wtf: And, in the agreement, he agreed to put down 3/4 plywood to bring the rest of the floor up to level with the hardwood... today he said he wanted to use scrap wood from the flooring install just under the main parts of the cabinet... uh... no. There's a difference between doing something and doing something RIGHT. It needs a circular saw with its depth set to run a straight line along the hardwood, then a rectangle of 3/4" ply nailed down. That's not hard loving work.

So yeah, it's bullshit like that that has me just tired. I'm tired of people not doing the loving job. I had to fire a painter a few weeks back because he kept no-showing. I was blocking whole days open to be there and he'd just not show or call... and when he WAS there, he'd bitch about how much he painted spindles and railings... no poo poo dude, that's why I HIRED you to do the loving job. Nobody likes doing it.

Anyway, life calls, but it's a frustrated meatpimp right now, and I'm worried about what's in those few dozen Kraftmaid boxes...

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

I'm too old for anything like that now.

'tis a shame. The custom title that came out of that was classic.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

InitialDave posted:

I'm single. I've drunk most of a bottle of Buffalo Trace.

Right On.

I just got back from margaritas with my wife, which has become our Friday thing, then dinner at my parents with my brother and his wife. They just got back from Japan and Meltykiss Yuzu is so ridiculously good that it may be worth a trip to Japan just to procure a quantity.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

I don't know why a dude who has clearly been a republican piece of poo poo his entire life is suddenly being allowed to run as a democrat.

Because Citizens United hosed our entire system up. In just 10 short years, we've gone from a barely-controlled democracy to a winner-takes-all clusterfuck where the money is front and center and running the whole goddamned show.

Until Citizens United is controlled (which is square on Congress' rear end, since Roberts said in his opinion that the law says "x," and it's Congress' job to legislate it to become fair... but Congress won't, because they've had 10 full years on the teat of big money and gently caress all y'all if they're giving that up), we're hosed.

Oligarchs are a really lovely thing to import from Russia.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

What's the easiest way to set up a camera to record the installation of my kitchen this week? I want a record of the conversations of expectations and the procedures they use. I bet everything will be fine, but I want some backup, just in case...

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

No, get rid of it and drive a goddamn Skyline.

Is there really any other answer?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

2 pages back, but wanted to share a follow up to my e/n post...

Contractor showed up today to install the cabinets. Contractor struggled getting the sink base over the 18" stubs I had through the floor.

Contractor and his guys snagged the PVC stubs when setting the sink base.

Contractor and his guys broke the cold water feed line and the line that protruded 12" above the inside of the sink base protruded 4" above the sink base... while the other one was at full height. Because they BROKE THE loving PVC LINE.

Contractor did not tell me.

I found out about 40 minutes later after a 1/2" water line had been pumping full-pressure water into my finished basement.

I've got many hundreds, if not a thousand gallons of water in the basement. Somehow the contractor says that it's my fault. :lol: gently caress him sideways. And I will, to the full extent of my capability.

Because... right now... all of the stuff that we had moved to the basement as we recovered from the water flood disaster from last August... is now soaking in water from our water flood disaster in February. :suicide:

The good news is that I got the Wyze cameras on Krakkles' suggestion and I have full video of the events. The audio is fucky, but I think it'll end up as evidence. Thanks, Krakkles.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Tremek posted:

Hope for your sake that those dudes are insured well.

The bitch about the whole thing is that he's insured under liability, which covers "actual cash value" versus my property insurance, which covers "actual replacement value." So one of the issues I have is -- do I file AGAIN under property insurance (which will, I'm sure, include a premium increase, since I've already had a claim within the past year), where they will cover actual replacement value and have MY insurance company subrogate against his, or go straight against his...

The problem is that there's a lot of old tech stuff and furniture and furnishings that would have little "actual cash value, " but have a lot of value in replacement cost.

It's still fresh, the disaster mitigation group has a couple industrial dehumidifiers in my basement, I'm over 6 beers in, and I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow at the moment, so that's that. Bottom line is that I want to gently caress the dude sideways, but my team of lawyers (wife and brother) both say that I need to make it open for him to finish the job so that it's not ME that breaches the contract... so I've asked the contractor when he wants to resume installation of the cabinets...

WHICH HE STARTED WITH DRYWALL SCREWS. He's got this janky crew of rednecks, which by all means is not meant to be a slur, but a statement that these guys just don't give no fucks and just wanna put cabinets up... meanwhile, I just want it done RIGHT...

I'm too beer-y. L8r!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

2 hours later and the buzz is wearing off and I'm just super angry.

It's gonna be a full-on meatpimppocalypse tomorrow when the contractor shows up to finish the job he totally hosed up.

I just want to post the video of the Hot Ones-esque shot of me telling him that there are cameras here... here... and here...

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

bird with big dick posted:

Having two major homeowners claims back to back is going to make you a pariah in the insurance world, and not just with your current company. I would do some serious research before going this route. I don’t think “well my insurance company can go through the hassle and expense of trying to get the contractors insurance company to cough up the money” is going to make this much (or any) better in their eyes.

Thankfully, my insurance company is awesome. The agency was super concerned and went through their hierarchical levels to get with decision makers about this since a) the first one wasn't our fault and is in subrogation and b) this one isn't our fault and will be subrogated. I just heard back from the agency and she said I have nothing to worry about, they're not going to drop me (which is usually automatic with 2 similar claims in a close timeframe) and my rates won't even be impacted.

Man, if I hadn't switched from Nationwide to this new carrier a few years ago, I'd be hosed.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Nidhg00670000 posted:

God, so much this.

As much as I like bad ideas, I'm agreeing here. Some ideas are too bad to even do ironically. An untwisted Porsche convertible with slight twist is a terrible idea, unless you get it for disposable money.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

meltie posted:

The only way anyone'll turn a profit on that thing is if they have a magic 3D frame rack!

That's available free for use and requires no labor.

Edit: Kitchen saga update:

My initial thought regarding the contractor was "gently caress that guy" and to not allow him in the house again. However, my team of lawyers (wife and brother :D ) said that we did not want to be the ones that breach the contract. So, I told them they could come on Tuesday.

So, they showed up Tuesday and I pointed out some of the issues that I had with the cabinets that they had installed the day before (including 3 cabinets being more than 1/4" out of square with each other over 30". :stare: They said that they were going to fix it and started... trying. They got to the point where they wanted to screw the stiles to each other and they were doing it without clamps or countersinking the bolts. I pointed out that the stiles should be clamped and countersunk after the pilot hole is drilled. They took a smoke break and the main boss came in about 20 minutes later for the first time that day.

He said that they were pulling off the job. I said "Okay, what's your plan?" He said he didn't have one. I said "Okay, but you're going to have to come up with a plan." He said he wouldn't and they just weren't going to do the job because I was impossible to work for.

At that point I said "Look, I don't want you here any more than you want to be here, but we have a contract, and you are obligated to install the cabinets." He said he wouldn't. I said "Okay, if you won't do the job, that breaches the contract and that's your prerogative. In that case, I'll have to act accordingly." He said "You do what you have to do."

Haha, what a dumb gently caress. He just absolutely handed me a winner of a court case for breach of contract. So now I just need to find someone to fix what he hosed up and finish the install, then take him to court for the breach. I have everything on video, plus a straight audio recording. This will be something.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 20, 2020

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Okay guys, I need a bit of help.

I have been doing a deep dive on the video files from the contractor fuckup on Monday. I've gotten to the point where I hear the water and go down to the basement, yell "oh gently caress" and immediately after, like in less than a second, the contractor calls out. Now, quick quiz -- if you're working in someone's house and you hear them scream an expletive from the floor below, what's your first question? "What's wrong?" maybe "Are you okay?" Nope, dickfuck contractor calls out "Got a leak?" :hurr: So the motherfucker obviously knew. Again, the camera will make the difference, because within a couple minutes after that, in a moment of contemplative silence with his assistance, he makes this :anime: face to one of the others. Good job guy, I was trying to give you a few thousand dollars for some work and you really showed me, by flooding my basement. :wtf:

Then, his assistants are talking amongst themselves and looking at the sink base and I can just pick out "caught it a while back," referring to when they set the sink base.

Now here's where I need the help -- the audio from the Wyze camera kinda sucks and is not clear. I can grab the audio into Audigy and normalize it and that helps, but not enough to hear clearly. Are any of you good at audio stuff where you could try to enhance the clarity? I'd be mucho appreciative.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

everdave posted:

re: Daisy Dukes

I live in TN and everyone rich to poor still calls them daisy dukes. Of course I just took this pic in front of a sign for an upcoming event in my town so draw your own conclusions.

Disrespectful showing off.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Has anyone heard from Powershift? He's been mia for a while.

On my kitchen front, I'm thinking of starting a thread in DIY. While I'd like to think that I'm near the end... I know it won't work out that way. Especially since it's going to end up in court for breach of contract, which will take a while in and of itself.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Powershift posted:

I’m still poking around. Just trying to figure out the what and the why and the how.

Not sure if it’s midlife crisis or existential crisis or just plain old anxiety.

I see my psych on Monday and don’t know how to describe the hell that has been going through my head lately.

I’ve been sitting on my hands. Attempting to do the least destructive things that can pass the time

I appreciate the friendship and the concern. I wouldn’t want to leave without saying goodbye and I don’t feel that is near but every day is difficult. I’m just watching, reading, absorbing, trying to put everything into context and and consider my issues in correct proportion but it’s is tough when you’re in the depths of it.

I have hope that I will figure it all out and perhaps and unhealthy fear that I won’t but I’m still trying.

:glomp:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Residency Evil posted:

Does anyone Have strong opinions about air compressors for home tire filling?

Rhyno posted:

Just tires? I bought the ryobi auto filler and will probably never touch a compressor again.

Yup. Depends on which ecosystem you've bought into and what features you want. My dad has the Ryobi and it's okay. Mechanical gauge that's fairly accurate, but you've got to hold the switch the whole time. I've got the Milwaukee and it's got a digital gauge that you set the inflation setpoint, turn it on and walk away. It's surprisingly accurate, too. Downside is that it's 3x the price of the Ryobi.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

I have the Ryobi automatic. You set the desired pressure, hit start and let it go til it's full.

Ooh, didn't know they had multiple versions. So at that point, the difference between them probably goes to whichever batteries you already have on hand.

Also, Project Farm did a test of inflators just a couple months ago, may be worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxpuzYggd4

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

I've been buying both Milwaukee and Ryobi stuff and, while the Ryobi isn't as heavy duty, it's prefectly viable for most things. Unless you're using it for a living, the prices are super attractive. Plus, the same parent company owns both brands, so you have to think there's some engineering crossover.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Somewhat Heroic posted:

A rare fun thread in GBS.

Agreed. I followed your lead and added a pic to mine.

meatpimp posted:

I never should have replaced you with the Camaro. You were much better in every way. Especially fishtails and burnouts.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

MomJeans420 posted:

At a bare minimum they should be giving you free ER visits and testing if they're going to send you there.

FREE? In the US of GODDAMN A? Are you some kinda commie???

Honestly, though, glad you don't have it, and I'm glad that it's not hugely consequential to you. You're totally right, it'll be bad if it spreads widely here.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Higher Education tries so hard to be as incompetent as corporations... here's an email I just received:

quote:

The monthly First Wednesday meeting in March will be held on the second Wednesday, March 11, beginning at 8:15 a.m. on the fourth floor of ****.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

What's happening in this thread? I don't recognize these emotional words things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

This is just another lesson, I should do everything myself.

It was at this moment that Rhyno became a homeowner.

So in my kitchen saga, I'd been searching for someone to fix the douche contractor's fuckups and finish the install. It's been maddening. I've got over a dozen contacts and nothing was coming up. So, I did something I'd been avoiding for a long time... my daughter used to be pretty good friends with the kid of a builder in this area. They make homes in the $750k-1M+ price range. They've got a beautiful house and are very nice to us, and us to them. Their youngest son spray painted the bumper of their Infiniti QX whatever a year or two back and I was able to use super detailing skills to get it off without a respray, so I'll help when I can... but I didn't want to use that contact, it felt kinda cheesy.

But I had no other choice. I asked last week and she gave me the name of a guy that thought he could squeeze it in some time over the next couple weeks. The incredible thing is that his price was fully FIVE TIMES LESS than the only other bid I had. So that completely changed my orientation with regards to taking douche contractor to court, but I'll handle that another time.

After all of this saga and drama, this new contractor shows up today and almost knocks the whole loving thing out to a level that is unbelievable.

Cheap. Good. Fast. Somehow this guy is all 3.

So how do I thank the builders? (Other than "thank you so much, that helped more than you know," ofc)?

Seriously, I could almost cry looking at this loving kitchen right now the way it looks on the wireframe drawings. Over the past couple weeks, I was wondering if I'd EVER get to this point.

On the flip side, all of a sudden the sickness my wife had hit me like a bomb and I'm coughing like crazy and it feels like there's a 90 pound blanket hanging on me.

That's been your slice of meatpimp E/N for the day. I no longer have to :sever: with my kitchen.

Edit: Thinking of switching out a good bit of the PVC water piping to pex as I repair the douche contractor's fuckup. Y/N?