Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

SilentChaz posted:

Opening up for an hour or so because Redd is here with a real Jolly painting, fake Academic painting and fake Quaint painting, as well as unlimited blue Coffee cups and Rattan table lamp (light brown, I think).

You no longer need a ladder to reach Redd's beach on Mau-Mau! Just take the warp pipe behind Resident Services.

CLOSED

Buy what you want at Nooks and Ables. Stuff on the ground is up for grabs. I'll be AFK.

Thank you for this. Managed to grab the painting and a couple of items and recipes off the ground. Also picked up some stuff from the Able Sisters and bought some of your island's native fruit from the Nook twins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Redd is on my island again (he was here last week which makes his appearance this week pretty weird), and he has a real Twinkling Painting and a real Scary Painting, along with a fake Moving Painting and a fake Famous Painting if anyone is short any of those?

I just started playing at the end of last month, so I still don't have much artwork yet. I need the Twinkling Painting or the Scary Painting if either of them is still available.

Redd showed up on my Island today, too, but all of his artwork today is fakes (Famous Painting, Jolly Painting, Quaint Painting and Mystic Statue if anyone's interested in fake versions of those for some reason).

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Do you need to have a plot of land available to purchase in order to run into potential villagers while visiting deserted islands with Nook Tickets?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Black Robe posted:

Wolfgang is in boxes today, hit me up if you'd like a nice blue wolf on your island.

If he's still available, I'd be more than happy to take him in. I just set up a plot of land for a new house to be built.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Black Robe posted:

Sounds good to me, I'll PM you now.

Got him! Thanks again!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Unfortunately, my turnip prices have been junk this week.

Nothing worse than having two different turnip calculators predict a large spike... and then the large spike ends up being "200 bells" when you paid 93 bells to buy them. :argh:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Yesterday: K.K. Slider is coming to the island, possibly as soon as tomorrow! Cool, looking forward to that!

Today: Oh... so, we're just going straight into the concert upon booting up the game. Wish I'd known that before turning the game off last night, otherwise I would've made sure to dress in something more appropriate than pajamas, slippers and an eye mask.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Patty is in boxes today. It's sad to see her go, but in the end, I could not stand in the way of her dreams.

If anyone would like to have a Peppy Cow for their island, shoot me a PM or drop a message in this thread, and I'll hook you up.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

After Patty left on Monday, I went on an island hopping spree Tuesday, and eventually managed to stumble across Vivian, who was one of the ones I've been wanting for my island. :buddy:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you a story from months ago:

The fact that I had this wholesome experience in a video game still makes me so happy :blessed:

Yeah, I saw that in the thread OP, that's one of the main reasons I was hoping to possibly get her as a villager. :3:

In other news, turnip prices on my Island are on a Decreasing trend; they've dropped from 107 on Sunday down to currently 65, and show no signs of going back up according to at least two different turnip calculators. :sigh:

Also, Cousin Redd's here today with three fake (Moving Painting, Quaint Painting, Robust Statue) and one genuine (Ancient Statue) art pieces. Also, smokers and flamingos for your lawn, if you're into that. If anyone's interested, lemme know and I'll toss you a Dodo code (I don't want any of the fakes, and I've already got both a real and fake Ancient Statue).

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Black Robe posted:

if anyone wants the fox's stuff let me know and I'll try to reopen later.

Is that Quaint Painting still up for grabs?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Redd is here with some real art for once! Today he’s got a Dynamic Painting, a Glowing Painting, and a Fake Ancient Statue. Also there’s a pretty cool thunderstorm happening as I write this so that’s a rarity!

Dodo: DB72C

Thank you! Managed to snag the Dynamic Painting!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Hobo Clown posted:

Redd is in town, he's got a legit scary painting & glowing painting... I've already got both so they're up for grabs. Also has a fake graceful painting & beautiful statue.

Also have turnips at 187 for the next hour if you're desperate!

CRBXF

Dodo code didn't work Nevermind, I must have entered it wrong the first time.

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 29, 2021

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Hobo Clown posted:

Sorry my internet wonked out. New code:

LCQ4T

Thanks again, managed to grab the Glowing Painting! You've got a great island set up!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Finally got a large spike for Turnip prices on my island. Turnips on Varmheim are currently going for 571 Bells, so come on down and unload your inventory if you'd like, I'll leave my island open for an hour or so if anyone's interested.

Dodo code in the other thread.

I'll be relaxing down on the beach.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Just a heads up, island is still open, but the sky broke open and there's a nice rainstorm going on if you feel like trying your luck for fishing for a coelacanth.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Charles posted:

Jitters asked me to leave today -- does he move out today or tomorrow? He's still wandering around outside so I can't see if he's boxed up.

He'll be in boxes tomorrow, and then gone the next day.

Also, closing up Varmheim now, thank you all for visiting. I'm in Central time, meaning the Nook's Cranny will still be open for another 5 and a half hours, so if someone missed out but still wants some of that sweet, sweet turnip money, lemme know and I'll open back up.

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 2, 2021

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

They're pretty big when you pull them up out of the water, too.

https://twitter.com/WT_Fits/status/1375197572516564994?s=19

That said, I think they're only available to catch during March and April, at least in the Nothern hemisphere.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Charles posted:

Oh, you have a turnip price of 394 too :P

gently caress, I missed out. I've got a decreasing trend this week and 300 nips to offload. :negative:

Today has not been a good day for gaming. :negative:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

A few months after I started, I visited Diva (one of my first two villagers) and noticed that she still only had a sleeping bag instead of a bed. So I went and made a bed for her and gave it to her.

Next time I visited her house, I saw she had put out the bed... but also still had the sleeping bag out.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Redd's here today with:

a fake Quaint Painting
a real Basic Painting
a real Great Statue
blue Oil Barrels
green Heart Doorplates

Also, Turnips are 125 bells for the next hour.

Dodo Code is in the other thread.

Stop on by, feel free to help yourself to fruit if you need it.

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 18, 2021

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Also, forgot to mention in my previous post, the pipe by Resident Services leads back to Redd's beach.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Closing up Varmheim for now. Might open up again later on this evening if people still have turnips they need to unload (prices are now 127 per turnip).

Thanks to everyone for stopping by!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Charles posted:

Ooh I want to see a winter island.

I was in a zoom meeting, so missed out, but on the non-art items in Redds, can you buy multiple copies? Or is it 1x per person? I know somebody was looking for Oil barrels.

I think you can buy multiples of the non-art items. If you want, I can open back up for a few minutes so you can grab some.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Charles posted:

If it's not too much trouble, then I can deliver a few to Haji's island since I think they request them :) If it's a hassle then no worries.

Sent you a message with the dodo code. I'm gonna run AFK to grab lunch, go ahead and post in here or send me a message when you're done.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Zuzie posted:

My turnip prices are currently at 604. I've posted the Dodo code in the Discord and in the PGS thread.

Thank you for this! I was worried I wouldn't get home from work in time, but I managed to make it with half an hour to spare.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

W.T. Fits posted:

There was a quoted post here about turnips selling for 505 Bells on my island.

Dodo Code-o is closed for now.

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jul 9, 2021

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

And closed for now. If you missed out and still need to off-load turnips, post in here to let me know and I'll open back up; still got 6 hours, I think, before the twins close up shop for the day.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

W.T. Fits posted:

Turnips just spiked up to 533 bells on Varmheim, so if you missed out yesterday, here's another shot for you to turn a profit.

Edit: Island is closed for now. Still about six hours left before Nook's Cranny closes for the day, so either toss me a PM or drop a line in here if you still need to sell and I'll try and open back up for you.

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jul 21, 2021

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Bad news: Today I learned not to time travel while I have turnips in my inventory.

Good news: Hopefully I'll be able to catch an ant for Blathers soon.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dumb question - if I dig up the golden glowing spot, and instead of replanting the 1000 Bells that were buried there, I were to instead bury a bag of 99,000 Bells, would the tree that grows there have three sacks of 99,000 Bells, or would it still only be three bags 1000 Bells?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I just bought the painting A Sunday Afternoon on The Island of La Grande Jatte from Redd over on Harv's Island.

Which is weird because according to one of the Animal Crossing wikis, that painting is supposed to always be authentic, and I had already donated the authentic painting to my museum two years ago. :psyduck:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Electric Phantasm posted:

I forgot how hard making a perfect snowboy is and then he's passive aggressive dick to you when you gently caress it up.

Yeah, I haven't bothered with trying to make snowboys since sometime back in December. Now I just ignore the snowballs, or occasionally kick them into the river out of spite.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Is there some way I can prompt my islanders to stand up so that I can actually give them this chocolate I bought them for Valentine's Day? Faith and Vivian are parked next to a campfire in front of Resident Services and just refuse to budge. I really hate that you can't give items to people who are sitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I despise Bunny Day. I really wish there was a way to identify Earth Eggs on sight so that I don't have to waste time digging them up when I'm doing my daily rounds for fossils to sell.