Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Good crack ping to you all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Haven't tmurped in a while.

What's pmurtin, everybody?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

petit choux posted:

You cannot imagine my relief knowing Ben Carson is on the case.

Remember when Ben Carson admitted, live, on national television, that Yturm promised him a cabinet position to drop out?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Yturb!

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Man. When your honeypot divorces you. That's rough.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

meanwhile, at google

Like they're literally too stupid to live.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Mustached Demon posted:

Lick the chocolate fountain.

Do it.

I believe.

corona spreads through farts too, so eat your beans first.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I cant handle all this tmormp.

My god. Its full of stars.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

I for one, welcome our new COVID-19 overlords

How is the mood in DC? Apocalyptic?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

D1E posted:

What is the Kent State Gun Girl's official position on the coronavirus?

Shoot it. With guns.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Trek talk: Have heard good things about the podcasts: "Greatest (next) Generation," and "That one Episode of Star Trek" but I don't listen to podcasts, so take the advice with caution.

Yeah, that. Is Babylon 5 streaming anywhere?

Or MASH?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

tenderjerk posted:

data is the robot one

"That's Chappie"

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Remember how Obungler was gonna Jade Helm all the white people? Or how FEMA was stockpiling bodybags in 1996?

Conspiracy theories are a land of contrasts.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

Somebody please tell these Qanon numerologist lunatics that there are 10 numerical characters in our arbitrary base 10 number system and 26 letters commonly placed in an arbitrary order in the english alphabet, and that every written or spoken language is designed to show predictable order because that's the simplest way that communicating with each other is possible.

So all these Qanon prophecy interpreters are just in a constant state of worshipful amazement as they *~sniff~* their own farts.

And that can't be healthy for them.

Bad news for you there.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
LOL "none"

https://twitter.com/ameliabeing/status/1239674812588527618

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

c'mon big money big money big money big money big money no whammies no whammies big money big money big money big money big money STOP!

*opens envelope*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Either roll out a completely spaceworthy Flying Saucer, or defund DARPA and give us all their money, Truniop.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Smoothest brain. Frictionless surface.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

maybe she had ligma

DZ-19

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Every day I think "this can't get any trumpyer" and boom, it is.

Tmurp.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Asproigerosis posted:

I regret to inform the deep state CSPAM, but Joeseph J Biden is currently under my care in the hospital ICU with end stage ronimentia. The DNC requested no less than 3 ventilators to be used on him at all times so that he remains viable for the general elecrion. I take no pleasure in reporting this.

You jest, but they'll literally be rolling his corpse around to debates hooked up to an ECMO machine.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Dustcat posted:

showing fmris to the supreme court to prove your candidate still has brain activity indicating conscious awareness

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Didn't know horses could get the 'Roni?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it never ceases to amaze me how loving stupid the Masters of the Universe are. say lloyd blankfein gets his way, everyone goes back to work in early April, then because everyone's back at work we have massive uncontrolled spreading and in May we have multiple successive weeks of six figure casualties. do people just... not notice that their friends and coworkers are dropping like flies? do they just keep going into work? or does the economy grind to a halt again, except way worse than before?

Yup. It's not bad enough yet that it's sunk in. Cases still isolated/few enough that it's easy to pretend it's not going to happen to them, or someone they love. Also easy to call yourself an essential business, and keep working.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
tURLM for the Tmurp god!

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Hatebag posted:

Burg map. Why isn't there a burger place called the burgermeister???

I demand sources. Where's Burgerville? Arctic Circle?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

what the gently caress, donny. a press conference in 10 minutes? you can't just pop-in like that!!

I hope he crashes through a fake brick wall.

TURMP YEAH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

PHASE IV - President's brain is full of ants: Confirmed.