Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

made a post I didn't really like, so it's gone now

The Wicked ZOGA has a new favorite as of 10:46 on Feb 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

https://twitter.com/WholeMarsBlog/status/1488634907274321924

God if this guy were being ironic he'd be a comedy genius

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Scratch Monkey posted:

But centrifugal force (which exists mainly in a practical sense if not an actual sense) would push you away from the center of the rotating earth?

Liberals will deny this but actually the universe is rotating around the Earth, so its centrifugal force is pushing us down

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Vib Rib posted:

It feels like most people understand NFTs are lovely scams by now, but the people still trying to cash in and the clueless corporations trying to get a slice don't care.

There are always people who know it's a scam, but think they can leave everyone else carrying the bag

Spoiler: they will be carrying the bag

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

goatse was never that gross anyway. at least it's clean in there

Another shock image that isn't that gross is lemon party. lemon party makes me feel a variety of emotions, but disgust is certainly the least of them. Actually, the predominant emotion is a kind of mourning. Those dudes are probably dead.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Plup Finction

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

ƒ(pulp)

it's the pulp function

I don't understand functions

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Finnish Elcor

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

skim coat of latex pain :mrgw:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

The name is taken from the first and most famous example, Demi Moore.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Motherfucker don't make promises you can't keep

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I have to wear my shoes in the house cos otherwise I step in pussy

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Queen Gnome posted:

"Tortoise of Slaughter" sounds rad.

sLAUGHTOISE

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Imagine caring about achievements

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

https://twitter.com/edyong209/status/1496859539790045188https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/1496906031527448585
My absolute favourite genre of Twitter interaction is morons screeching LEAVE ME ALONE when they started it

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

In response to that I looked up 'Joe many liberals' and Youtube proved itself the idiot by serving it up in the form of a 'short', which is not something I realized existed, but is basically the same video in a worse player, because TikTok has a similarly bad player. I don't want this worse player!! gently caress off!!!!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

OwlFancier posted:

Again with the having a stroke but no apparently there is a person called "Jony Ive"

Jony
We're sory
Won't you come on home
We're woried

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

just try to survive when your precious blockchain gets blown up you rear end penis

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I'm not convinced his profile pic isn't AI generated which is interesting because why would you pick that one

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Knowing crypto shibboleths like WAGMI allows you to dodge their poo poo more easily, but it does mean you know crypto shibboleths, so it's impossible to say if it's good or not

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I spilled baked beans all over myself watching cricket at Lord's & an Australian teenager shouted 'this pom bastard eating beans' & everyone laughed

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Skwirl posted:

The worst ever example of this I can think of is seeing a British person on TV call Jay-Z "Jay-Zed."

Yeah they were taking the piss, no-one actually says that. Unless they had somehow failed to hear of him at all.

I'm pretty sure the zed pronunciation is dying out anyway, which is fine, it's not like we say Ay Bed Ced Ded

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

John ma-

https://twitter.com/theguy35569257/status/1461188333011361793
drat it

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

They're only doing it because it's hip

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Somehow it feels like fish talking about water

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Data Graham posted:

why has the world decided that in resurrecting the era of worshipping certain humans as gods on earth, we must pick the dumbest and worst humans possible

It's self-selecting, people who would be bright enough to worship better people are bright enough not to worship anyone at all

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It doesn't work the other way round though. Just because I don't worship anybody doesn't mean I'm not a total dingdong.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Didn't know they made a film about the villain from Cheetahmen

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Philippe posted:

How can I fit Steve Jobs in my mouth

Was he cremated?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

OwlFancier posted:

I want to be a lizard person, when are the illuminati going to make me a lizard person.

I kinda want to be Jewish, but I'm pretty attached to my foreskin

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I'm auto-da-gé

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

christmas boots posted:

"whooo well i can give you the specifics but the short version is that it's pretty much just cholera all the way down except for a brief detour into syphillis. well no place to go but up, right? haha anyway be careful about what you drink"

and who you dink

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

https://twitter.com/Best_captain_/status/1522596149454336001

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

steinrokkan posted:

You know my genetics is superior because if I consume anything more complex than literal sugar water, my digestive system shuts down and I die in agony as poo poo and piss erupt of every one of my orifices

I live entirely on sugar water and if I ever had sex my dick would blow off and kill me. I am a bee

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

authenticity is gay

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Look its primary purpose is to funnel public money to other people's mates

Being a functional war machine is a secondary concern at best

e. What I said is still true even if the thing actually works.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I need raw sauce. No ketchup. Just sauce.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I'm gonna put fentanyl on my dick

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Bows on the wrong side of the bridge smdh

actually I wonder what happens if you do that. probably nothing good. I'll try it when I get home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

headphone warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jii2VfVeX7M