Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

congrats but also :stonk:

i biked like 4 hours a week for almost the past 10 months and my resting heart rate got down to high 40’s - low 50’s. Losing 35lbs probably helped to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
lol you asses worrying about your loving cats. what happens to my son if we both die.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
But then you got people like the Mayor of Miami that appear to be mildly inconvenienced for 8-9 days and feel totally fine. I guess that’s if your body figures poo poo out early enough and it doesn’t get in your lungs!

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Nothus posted:

We're going to let Covid clear out the prisons, and it will be just another crime against humanity swept under the rug.

I’m conflicted if the prisons are empty then USA won’t be #1 in something!

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

Bbc explicitly reporting that bojo is neither intubated nor on mechanical ventilation

Edit: and conscious

but that’s exactly what they want us to think

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Rotacixe posted:

If it works like other corona viruses circulating in humans, immunity is not long lasting. 1-2 years before reinfection. The hope is that reinfections will be much milder. There is speculation that common corona viruses infect people for the first time when they are very young, and that's the reason for their mildness in adults. That's a lot of ifs though.

I am very interested if there is any protective effect from being constantly exposed to the other human coronaviruses (virii?). I know when my son was born for the first 4-5 years he and I got sick every 6-8 weeks thanks to daycare. Curious after the dust settles if a large portion of mild/asymptomatic cases were parents with younger children.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
what putting something in your lungs besides air is bad for you?!

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
uhh why not just lie and say how you’re totally into loving women to donate blood? eli5 here please

not advocating people stay in the closet at all just looking at the larger picture here

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

wait he might still stroke out at home wait and see approach best at this time

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lmao if this reduces e coli scares

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
literally it’s not dawning on any governor that Japan just had to shut everything down again. so I guess we’ll do this again in 2-3 months hope no one gets the roni in the meantime.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So when deaths skyrocket how sharp will the overreaction be? natl guard shooting randos?

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Air Conditioning in the US is going to kill millions in the summer

but I upgraded to a filtrette 2200 for the intake air :(

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bullfrog posted:

what's the context? i need the Tea

poor parking discipline

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
A full third of the US population should be forced to take Abilify or some other antipsychotic.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
well if Cuba is that aggressive on testing and still has a 3.3% CFR then loving welp we’re hosed LOL

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I mean if Kim caught the Roni that BMI is a death sentence apparently

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Started watching Counterpart to see how this will play out in 20 years

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Any other med goons able to weigh in on OSU using nitric oxide to stabilize people before a vent would be necessary or avoid it altogether

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
orange man is on tv again

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lmaolamamaomao

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So not saying poo poo ain’t hosed but remember that Iceland has tested basically 18% of their country and are running a 0.6% CFR give or take. I think that’s noteworthy.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

dew worm posted:

when football is cancelled

pretty much, you think these protests were funny, wait until NCAA cancels the football season. Lack of SEC football will cause half the south to have a psychotic break.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

yep. if 21% of NYC is infected, and between 0.13% to 0.16% (1/800 to 1/600) of NYC has probably died of it (including undiagnosed deaths), then the true CFR is between 0.6% to 0.8%.

this falls in line with Iceland’s massive testing

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

So stoked that perineum sunning is the way to cure roni

:nws:

#taintedlove

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
exciting time in the world right now, exciting time

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Well in encouraging news the CEO of the company I work for said he doesn’t give a gently caress what governors say he will listen to medical experts and keep working from home at least until June.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

please stop posting Bill Mitchell

:same:

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Blockade posted:

Not sure about you guys, but if an effective vaccine was available for everyone tomorrow and things 'reopened', I don't think I'd go to restaurants nearly as much as I did before all this started. I'm comfortable spending all my time at home and not going out now.

everybody homebody

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
lol now they think pepcid ac works to prevent viral replication, I mean I’m taking it anyways for acid reflux so who knew. Glad I picked up a giant amount from Costco so I have some for the acid before everyone panic buys it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

nature is healing...