Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

After some research, I've decided that the corona virus is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

You fool. You absolute rube. You have no idea how the world works.

https://twitter.com/ShaunGalNews/status/1246062515819249666?s=19

Just realized the invisible hand of the market is real and it's been jerking off for centuries

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Solarin posted:

they're full of poo poo btw

Why are you hating on the cats :ohdear:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Zotix posted:

the gently caress is this.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Hey, there was a pretty good article here that talked about how Cuomo handled Covid in NY badly, and looking past his appearances he actually sucks poo poo. Anyone have a link to that article (or if there's multiple, any article like that)!

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

This doesn't depress me anymore, it just reminds me how much I miss going to Wawa.

Which does depress me, gently caress!!!!

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Paramemetic posted:

It's a real fuckin' mystery to me lmao

Like do P100s and ziplock bag the filters between uses this is not genius poo poo

The 911 guys in my county are doing full Level 2 suits with SCBA and poo poo but I guess simple masks are fine for IFTs!

What I've discovered in my 18 months in Maryland is that Maryland sucks poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

https://twitter.com/BIGHONKINBURGER/status/1254848882099605505?s=19

Yeah i'm linking my tweet but I just wanted to share the thought of goofy coming with the thread