Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

so corona threads are the new trump threads which were the new USPOL threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

I've been saying this

prove it or die

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Dreylad posted:

just gas this thread if it truly becomes the new trump thread

gas it if u dare
i aint gonna leave bitch

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Is Yellowstone About To Erupt? Here's How To Find Out

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Kindest Forums User posted:

are american schools still open?

Does it matter?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

every van is a body van if you use it right

have u ever seen a van

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

RIP Joe Biden

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ah, nostalgia

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this has false flag written all over it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

[COVID-19 April] "Who's going to pay for it?" - a dying patient's last words

cmon already
do it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idek what this godzilla poo poo is

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i paid MONEY to get rid of ads and now i have this dumbass c-spam times poo poo at the top of the screen that i dont want

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

times isnt real and neither is c-spam

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

you can copy and paste it

The C-Spam Times
Better Posts Aren't Possible

i aint doin poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

maybe humans dont deserve to exist lol did u even consider that ok yea u probly did

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

turdfuzz changing his av was honestly his biggest mistake, whats this friggin slim chimp

this is a p good av

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

plz dont change

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

youre welcome to do what you wish, chummer

keep in mind the other posters, and if youre looking for work *points to darkened corner* well theres a decker over there looking for a hand *chuckles hardily* cuz hes missin his! *walks away laughing*

yea w/e i dont have to listen to u
ive been here since before the age of trump

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Xaris posted:

neanderthals would have won

they got got
they fuckin died
cuz the HUMANS (used derogatively) murdered them mostly but also raped them so ppl today have some neanderthal bullshit all up in their genes
anyway
have u seen that tiger direct poo poo or w/e
i havent

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

i just have bottled up hate for that spinny hat one, really need to let it out. The original was still better tho. Spot on branding

yea ill admit its p good too
gotta admit that (poo poo) that u said

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

KaptainKrunk posted:

so there's gonna be a 9/11 every day by next weekend

the best part is the lack of damage to infrastructure (the most important thing of all!)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i remember baron from the old giant bomb threads so plz dont pay attention to him
hes a loving gamer unlike me who remembers him from gamer threads

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

nightcrew is A MESS

is ur av that one lady that shot out like 8 kids or some cray cray poo poo or w/e the gently caress and was married to an asian guy and had their own show where they poorly raised their kids

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

I sometimes like reading your posts but your brand loving sucks dude. But I will say you have managed to individualize your own personal white noise posting better than arfjason, s good job I guess.

thank you

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Leave him alone if he remembers me as a loving idiot he's right, and smarter than most

ok tbh i remember u cuz u were the only funny poster lol
i sure as gently caress dont remember anyone else

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

jk turdfuss I love you even if you are a bored gbs mega reply guy

ur right that i used to read a lot of gbs but it was less racist then i swear (it wasn't)
i dont hate u either i just think ur *criticism*
i havent read gbs in years basically since c-spam became a thing cuz since its politics but casual in a way that worked for me (shame about the drama)
i miss my old pals
but also im a lone wolf that dont need no pals cuz im a man w/ a penis or whatever

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the end

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

close thread
thats a wrap
fin
load busted

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

hey you were talked a bunch about earlier as a turf or nazi or idiot or hate gibbous, its hard to keep up.

my autocorrect wanted ti change haute bourgeoisie into hate gibbous, and Im cool with it.

homeless friend is good and should be a mod if not site owner

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

props on changing the thread title FINALLY u loving failures (again, good job)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

dude if you quote me too much, Ill be in your pms trying to get that gorilla dick, careful.

no

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Malcolm XML posted:

well, nevertheless, gently caress all yall anyway

this guy fucks y'all

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

cloud strife

i was thinking tidus personally

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Which star is the SJW star? Is it part of a broader constellation of like-minded stars?

dont say broad man cmon its 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yuli Ban posted:

Nukes are scary, yes (see: Threads), but they aren't as scary as we once thought. For one, nuclear winter isn't likely (we'd get global dimming some more, but it'd clear up soon). And more importantly, nukes can be shot down. Anti-missile missiles are a thing, and it's almost certain that China has them (hence why they have fewer nukes than loving FRANCE). Anti-missile lasers and anti-missile railguns are also a big thing. Curiously, guess what China's been going all in with since around 2016 or so. No missile can outrun a loving laser or railgun projectile.
They're also funding heavily, and I mean loving HEAVILY, into artificial intelligence. So they'll even be able to aim these with aimbots better than anything you've ever seen.

Not just ICBMs, but even smaller tactical missiles and bombers will be at the mercy of lasers and railguns. Hell, they probably already are. The reason why such a thing isn't more widely known is because that would gently caress with MAD (which was the only thing keeping us alive and away from WW3).

The USA, Russia, China, UK, France, Israel, and North Korea can fire every single missile we have and at least a few hundred would hit, but our anti-missile defenses are probably a full decade beyond what we know and the majority of the barrage would get fuckslapped by light itself.

But that raises a question that no one thought to ask: if nukes aren't anywhere near as much of a threat, then what's stopping WW3? Truth be told, it's all the other WMDs we still have. Including bioweapons.

Now I'm not saying that COVID-19 is actually the Wuhan Bioweapon Virus, but I am saying that, if the USA and China really wanted to take everyone out, we'd unleash one of those ultra-viruses that have something like a 98% death rate. You know, the top-secret virus that crosses the contagiousness of measles with a fast-acting prion disease. And THEN launch the nukes.

what the gently caress is this