Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

star eater posted:

end times, just had an 6.3 earthquake in fuckin idaho

Time Traveller: What year is it?
Me: It's 2020
Time Traveller: Cool. Did the asteroid hit yet?
Me:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1245593991980040194?s=20

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Elderbean posted:

There are so many plague ships floating around right now that no one wants to take. I wonder how many are going to die on these ships alone.

The crazy thing is some of these people embarked *after* seeing what happened to other plague ships.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Crusader posted:

the people it kills get up and kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD1uCAQdIXE

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

empty whippet box posted:

don't worry, susan collins voted not to impeach him because she hoped he learned his lesson. which he clearly did. what a great leader

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/1245773598750433280?s=20

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Stereotype posted:

It is 100% obvious to every single beautiful expert that smoking cigarettes, in addition to being fatally cool, are also a proven and effective shield against the horrors of ChinaVirus-19. I'm not saying that you should start smoking, but you should definitely be free to choose to do it and *those liberals* want you to not smoke because they hate america

If liberals are against it then it must be good. I'm calling on all the Trump faithful to take up smoking and defeat this china virus once and for all.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

twoday posted:

Even if it works there wouldn't be any reason to do it preventatively, but only when you start to feel symptoms

Don't smoke! Don't start! Please listen to this advice too if you are listening to me at all

Excuse me but how can we just accept your so-called expert advice that nicotine is a dangerous drug without a balanced debate.

Lets at least see what @tobaccoman162842 has to say before we jump to conclusions

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Paramemetic posted:

Remember when blocking traffic was labeled economic terrorism??

Lol oh well this is fine

Yeah but when the Left do it then it’s bad.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/OllyiConic/status/1254508877065981952?s=20

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Crazypoops posted:

I tried to reach my chud coworkers that we're risking our lives and being paid nothing for it, boomers come in and treat us like poo poo and it's okay with corporate and they give us nothing but claps and hang in there kitties while they jack off on zoom with each other.

I think something popped today, like I pulled a muscle that I use for hope in humanity and it came off the bone completely. It's like there's some space in every american's head where class consciousness should go and it's just not there. Every state is going to cave to capital, everyone will go to work and die and be proud of it. Anyone who thinks we're going to come to our senses and enact UBI or do stricter quarantines is loving kidding themselves.

It's going to be, go to work, die.

and Americans did.

The craziest thing will be when the political class choose to prop up failing medical insurance companies with public monies in order to stave off the looming spectre of M4A.

Sorry to all the good ones but boomers as a generational cohort can't die off fast enough.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

So this is actually interesting, the vast majority of americans of all races overwhelmingly back the stay at home orders:

Pretty much proof that the narrative in the corporate media/reddit is being astroturfed by billionaires

In general wherever you see a large group of people acting against their own interests there is some behind the scenes billionaire astroturfing going on. See also: NRA & arms manufacturers, Global Warming and fossil fuel companies, any sort of conservative political action group and billionaires.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Google Butt posted:

imagine listening to medical experts lmao

Lol at the braniacs who wasted their lives becoming experts No-one cares how much you know baldie, it's all about social media presence and branding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

https://twitter.com/marcmtlca/status/1254957719351681024?s=20