Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

CODChimera posted:

why can't we laugh at the people who die from corona after they claim its not real or whatever?

Mods are weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Do not tell me not to celebrate the slaughter of my enemies

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Basic Poster posted:

I feel like a week+ back ago there were at least half a dozen goons in here who thought they had the roni, and were talking through their experience, and that just stopped. Like...are you guys still here? or :rip:

Probably dead yeah

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Come on food riots

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Look how they massacred my boy

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

dex_sda posted:

strong fuhrerbunker in 1945 energy, except instead of the combined allied forces and the red army, the opposition is joe bidenm

You know he is going to win, right?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

It all

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Rip lawman

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

fosborb posted:

Columbus Junction is 2,000 people in the middle of nowhere. lol good job Reynolds way to keep that economy humming along

So it has made it to the rurals.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Every morning I wake up and think about the small business owner.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

RandomBlue posted:

Just found out I got blocked by Parker Molloy for suggesting she was as broke brained as the rest of us. LOL.

She is an absolute Warren moron.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Capitalists sure do love UBI. I wonder what it could be about this stage in capitalism that makes them love the idea of guaranteed consumption so much.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
At this point, the numbers tracking is just brutally normal now. And it is extremepy clear that this is going to be the rest of the year for us.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

She should try to envision a future where she doesn't look busted.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Sharkie posted:

lol please look inward and figure out why you're obsessed with criticizing the way women look. you do it compulsively

Pretty sure this is the first time. Heard any good dog jokes lately?

Judakel has issued a correction as of 00:53 on Apr 8, 2020

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Morbus posted:

lol going for the infect every continent achievement

Pretty sure south america is already in crisis

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Morbus posted:

(its an antarctic cruise)

:thejoke:

but it isn't there and aint going back

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bill really loves the virus.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
food delivery racket

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Steve Yun posted:

UPDATES FROM LOS ANGELES MAYOR GARCETTI

Starting Friday LA businesses will be able to deny service to people not wearing masks

We have a website where you can sign up for an infection test. coronavirus.lacity.org
People under 65 and without pre-existing conditions can apply now, but you still need symptoms before they will let you test

Looks like California will need 1/3 less ventilators than they expected
(two doctor friends from Northern California tell me they're not seeing a lot of coronavirus action)

Farmers markets got called out on social media for being crowded, they've worked with them to make sure they have distancing policies

23% reduction in general crime except car theft

We haven't actually seen a rise in domestic violence in LA. We were expecting it based on increases elsewhere

So far 37 criminal complaints about non-essential business continuing and endangering the public

No monetary reward for snitching on people. Lame! He said there would be rewards for snitches on businesses but that was tongue in cheek

35-40% reduction of people going to ER for any reason. People probably scared of going to hospitals right now

Exercise in your immediate neighborhood or go out for critical business. Otherwise, please stay the gently caress home

I love my loving mayor. He's got a reassuring and competent tone.

This dude sucks and most people cannot find masks.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Pollyanna posted:

so we’re majorly hosed right

You will not see a return to normalcy until there is a vaccine or this BCG thing really does decrease the severity of the illness.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

I heard BCG kills.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

twoday posted:

where did you hear that? the 1930's?

People are saying. Makes me wonder if it won't make things worse.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I feel really bad for anyone dating a nurse. That poo poo has to suck.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Stairmaster posted:

i feel sorry for anyone who is a nurse

They want to serve though.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

New Jersey?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

fermun posted:

lol, brace's fiance is the top aide for dsa member and sf mayor's london breed's most hated member of the city council, dean preston.
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1246650078728577026

if he was tweeting about this a week ago, guaranteed that it was that his fiance was frustrated as gently caress about the city setting things up so that people would die.

NIMBYs were raising a stink about moving DRUG USERS into FANCY hotels. SF seeded the advantage they had on this pandemic by listening to these fucks. Hope they get Corona.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gringostar posted:

that part is only owned by majority chud

it's all worked by migrants who vastly out number them

Do... Do you think the migrants have loyalty to a state that treats them like poo poo? No working class person should be willing to die for loving California.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

eric ciaramella posted:

when the alternative is trump's federal government, yeah I think they'll pick california.

No they won't. Hell, I will go back home before I die for any state.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

eighty-four merc posted:

you're right they should definitely be willing to die for their bosses' material interests and not their own, great point

They have no material interest in California succeeding in a secession and the rest of this loving post makes no sense. Who the gently caress is arguing that they die for their bosses' material interests?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gringostar posted:

service guarantees citizenship

God drat America.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
An independent California is not going to stop treating migrants like poo poo. If anything, it will get worse. Gotta make that money somehow.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Homeless Friend posted:

the idea of migrants laying their lives down for the gringo is pretty lol, but if you were gonna do it you'd have to offer them buy in

California is too racist to ever do this.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Disrupting democracy and worker's rights, for the Republic of California.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gringostar posted:

lol

nope

ever since prop 187 ca has been treating migrants better than pretty much any other state

how it treats the homeless is beyond hosed though

Better than any other state is doing a lot of work here.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Congrats you are now treated like poo poo, not like garbage.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Newsom is, almost entirely, angling to position himself as a national leader during a time of crisis. He has been running for president ever since he started licensing gay marriage as SF mayor. He knows what he is doing, and it isn't about succession. He doesn't believe in it, just like he doesn't believe in anything he has ever done, regardless of how just it may be. No one that whines about wine caves being besmirched (remember that episode? seems like a lifetime ago) cares about progressive causes.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m at Whole Foods and absolutely no one is wearing a mask, not even staff. Everyone is clumping up at the entrance. This is some rad Darwin awards poo poo

No one at the Whole Foods in downtown San Francisco wears a loving mask, but I pop over to the Safeway and everyone is wearing a mask. I guarantee you that it is an edict from management about the optics of wearing a mask. And these loving assholes that shop at Whole Foods insist on carrying conversations with the cashiers, too.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

cliffy posted:

I know nothing about Newsom but it’s this 100%

Born to wealth, groomed to be a politician. SF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

lol at Dana White praising Vince's handling of this situation. Carnie poo poo.