Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Ground floor for the Great Dixie Suicide Stampede

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
All I wanna do is
zoom-a-zoom zoom zoom
Through a Boom Boom
Put faith in Trump

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I'm sure sudden deaths have plateaued, which will lead idiots into thinking "it's over" and everyone becomes infected and we learn long term this destroys your genitals and kidneys and eyes and everyone envies the dead.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Woke up to a coughing fit, dry nose, chest pain, and just general unwellness.

Goodbye, goons.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Michigan Nazi cops versus national guard is everything I could ever hope for.

The boys in green chugging Monster energy drinks and blasting lovely metal music as they drive a tank through a police precinct and loving waste all these fatass cops with SS tattoos.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lmao if think the natl guard would ever go against the cops

I'm hoping my theory that the military has enough dirtbags that hate cops holds up.

Like if it weren't for the military they'd all be back home getting arrested for ditch weed and illegal car mods but now they have chain guns and an order to shoot the pigs that keep loving with their cousin Jerry.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

lmao

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

moist turtleneck posted:

Boomers have N95s because they have houses and renovations need N95s and they have packs of them because they were eventually going to use them anyways

And there's no facemask more boomer than the one way valve construction N95.

"Your germs can't come in, but my germs can go out."

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

"The communist party could have prevented this"

:hmmyes:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Judakel posted:

I'd let a million boomers die

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Gringostar posted:

i lust for chud death

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It owns that the "life isn't fair, suck it up, buttercup" crowd is being sent into apoplectic fits because they can't get a haircut or need to wear a mask.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

galenanorth posted:

Two months ago, my city had 50,000 without power for 5-7 days after a tornado. Another strong storm happened last night and 80,000 are currently without power.

Over the past 50 years, Tornado Alley has drifted eastward from Kansas toward the Southeast. Strange times!

(This post was worth the battery power)

Greetings from Tornado Alley, eastern Tennessee.

"Climate change isn't real" I say as we've had the 9th tornado this year when they used to be a once a generation occurrence.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

nikosoft posted:

I don't remember which thread it was in, but I thought about it all night and decided that applesauce on top of a bowl of chili is okay. It's tickling some repressed, childhood memory, so I think I've even had it before?

Anyway, that was my post.

As long as that chili has beans any topping is fine

Chili has no rules

Except it must contain beans

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Considering that the republicans are trying to foment the destruction of the federal government with this, the murder of the post office, this bullshit where they're stealing medical supplies from state and local services, etc., I'm pretty sure there will never be a better opportunity to balkanize.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO @ the backwards third world banana republic that is the United States

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If beyond meat could get investors to bankroll them cranking out product at a silly low price they could take the market by storm right now.

Beyond Meat is good as hell.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Iron Crowned posted:

I wouldn't call it good as hell, but it's p-decent. Not quite a beef substitute though

That's what threw me off the first time. It's not beef at all. It has the exact texture and flavor of a really high quality sausage.

Once I got over the "this is nothing like ground beef" it was delicious. Like I genuinely prefer it to standard fast food burgers. (it's obviously not better than a real backyard burger)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Reminder that the people freaking out about "Wuhan virus made in a lab China trying to kill us" were the same people who were completely fine with Walmart selling unregulated imported Chinese chicken and pork.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/1258922699491086336?s=19

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's pretty cool that the R-O for libs and lefties is 0-1 but the R-0 for CHUDs is, like, 50.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zeno-25 posted:

Lmbo at the idea of Trump even being merely hospitalized with the roni like Boris was

Chuds would storm the hospital because they thought he was being kidnapped by the deep state

Hell yes. Remove his IV and ventilator. For FREEDOM.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Can you imagine if we got all of them at once and President Pelosi was sworn in and then she got it?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I lust for CHUD extinction

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL Nashville is about to be New York 2.0

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Sure is awful quiet on the "the flu is deadlier bro" front

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Still can't get over the fact that Americans are so dumb they brought assault rifles to a virus fight

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Cao Ni Ma posted:

The gangs are going to work extra hard to try and contain it

It's pretty amazing that there's basically 3 people on earth who need to die to make covid 19 go away, and one of them is the leader of their mob, one is a mob stooge, and one is the sworn enemy of the mob.

Gonna be interesting to see which turns up missing first.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Atrocious Joe posted:

the assault rifles weren't to fight the virus, they were to fight government tyranny

lol

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

snoo posted:

legitimately tired of the all or none thinking bullshit

Americans fundamentally not understanding probabilities and risk is why the lottery and 4th of July on call surgeons are worth mad bank.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
This cyberpunk dystopia sucks poo poo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

tangy yet delightful posted:

Wondering if Disney is waiting for any legislation to be passed shielding them from lawsuits if (when) outbreaks are traced back to the park opening up.

That's 100% it. Disney is going to be the single largest vector if they re-open and everyone that gets sick there is going to be seeing dollar signs.

I'd be shocked if they haven't already backed up dump trucks full of cash to the governor's mansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL @ our futile attempts to stop God's wrath against the boomers