Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

I don't know anything about old forum titles, but if you're looking for new ones I want to nominate:

owlhawk911 posted:

sometimes you just make a post, without reading. just to remember what it feels like. posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

even when life gives you a bag full of burnt crunchy french fry ends, do not despair for the tater tot of hope may dwell therein. :unsmith:

Prof. Crocodile

Musluk posted:

byob where mornign wood turns into morning post

wait gently caress

Prof. Crocodile

Bring Your Own Bdreidel

Prof. Crocodile

I have long been an advocate of the quesadilla rumination.

However, this is also:

Goons Are Groovy posted:

the best posters on this and any other planet

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Begin, Year of Butts!

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Butt Year Or Bust

better year or bust?

Prof. Crocodile

Be Yourself Only Better - Title of the self-help book for orbs
Bright Yellow Orange Blossoms - Maybe better for spring
Breakout Your Old Bobsled - For the late winter snowpocalypse

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 22, 2021

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

can we just type the pokerap untli the char limit

"this is the song that doesn't end" also a good choice

Prof. Crocodile

BYOB: Corking fee payable in pet pics

Prof. Crocodile

Finger Prince posted:

The car chase scene in Matrix Reloaded was originally going to feature the newly released Toyota Matrix hatchback, but was cut for being "too loving badass" and reshot using motorbikes.

Prof. Crocodile

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Change the forum name to BOYB and say nothing, don't mention it being different to anyone, and everybody call it BOYB until we change it back as if it was totally normal and nobody remembered it being the other way. Let's gaslight the other forums.

why does everyone keep asking how it’s pronounced? boyb is not a complicated word at all. it’s pronounced just like it’s spelled. :shrug:

Prof. Crocodile

byob: two soups, one breadbowl

Prof. Crocodile

byolo

Prof. Crocodile

died on a mountain
haunting a cave
ghosting and posting
is all that i crave

Prof. Crocodile

i'm celebrating brumalia. come on in and grab an inflated goat skin, and feel to leave your firstfruits on the table in the foyer.

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

BYOB: it's 2022, time to get out the Christmas decorations

there it is

Prof. Crocodile

sometimes around dusk i hear a swell of cellos and brass in the distance, it's a bit discordant but it's definitely musical. is this mysterious dusk music byob, i wonder?

Prof. Crocodile

[video][/video] e: this was a butt-post. it should not be the forum title. or should it..?

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Jun 21, 2022

Prof. Crocodile

Scuba Trooper posted:

i remember being aghast that all of my ideas were considered too silly for the zybourne clock

this is maybe the best candidate for scrollover text that i have seen since the quesadilla story.

Prof. Crocodile

baka fwocka fwame posted:

hope heaven got room for a player like me i say as i buy enough doritos to kill 3 elephants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

rear end-penny posted:

y'all are seriously underestimating how good I am at not hearing about things until someone sets them right in front of me.