Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

bessantj posted:

Wonder if we'll see Mark Ruffalo in the first episode for the blood transfusion.

Is the whole blood transfusion thing the only reason she became She-Hulk? Like, can Bruce make an army of hulks as long as he donates to people with compatible blood types?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

I'm not sure how some shared DNA acquired prior to Bruce ever becoming the Hulk would translate to passing on Hulkness but I'm no comic book scientist.

I guess a better question would be: has Hulkiffication ever been passed through Bruce's blood again, beyond Jennifer?

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

rantmo posted:

To your first point, presuming her mother was a Banner, it's relevant because of complicated reasons that the Immortal Hulk ongoing is about. Beyond that, Amadeus Cho managed to siphon the gamma and Hulkiness out of Bruce with nanotech and was the Totally Awesome Hulk for a little while, but that didn't have to do with blood.

All of that is why I love comics!

Back on track: I never watched Orphan Black but Tatiana sure seems to have people excited so that's good news, I guess. So far Disney's been pretty spot-on with Marvel casting too.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

bessantj posted:

I feel like you should know the answer to this!
You'd think so, wouldn't you!? :v:

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Hey. Are Sebastian Stan fans called Stan's Stans?

If they're not, they really should be

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Rogue's boots, Storm's vest, Dazzler's top.

gently caress, I recognized all that immediately from memory. The 80's did terrible damage to my mind.

I thought that was Longshot's vest?

I guess Storm and Longshot had similar fashion tastes for a while

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Does anyone have that lol list of "hip young things" that Peter could do in the Amazing movies that some exec came up with? I think it had something like "can we have him be into skateboarding?"

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Yes, thank you! lol still.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

David Harbour for Kraven, IMO.

I don't care that he's already Red Guardian :colbert:

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Lager posted:

Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!!

Now all I want is Incredible Hercules #136 on the big screen.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Is the world ready for Henry Cavill AND Chris Hemsworth in the same movie?

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Everytime a guy has a shirtless scene in Marvel movies - which is at least once a movie. Marvel knows what it's doing - my wife giggles like a schoolgirl, she finds it so funny. I don't think she could take it if both Henry and Chris were shirtless in the same scene.

it's a risk I'm willing to take though.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Reed probably invented syntheweed made from unstable molecules where you can will the effects away at any time because Reed's a square.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Predator vs Predator.

It's about a Predator couple going through divorce and the impact on their lives and on their son, Chestbuster.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

I think that someone said William Jackson Harper as Reed earlier in this (?) thread. I like it.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Jamesman posted:

Speaking of Latin/Hispanic representation in the MCU;

https://twitter.com/The_Illuminerdi/status/1401948554764046337

I have no idea how much faith to put into this, but my back hurts from this huge grain of salt I'm currently carrying.

smh. Looks nothing like the character

Should have cast this dude, IMO

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Matt Berry as Doom
Richard Ayoade as Reed
Chris O'Dowd as Ben

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Make Pedro Pascal Reed, and Grogu Ben.
:hmmyes:
Clobbering time, it is.

Shameful snipe. Have a picture

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

My guess is that it’s the language of some society that only exists at the quantum level

Like I know that there is the microverse stuff in the comics

I hope the Marvel Microverse is just this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2egGfd5j_k

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Lobok posted:

I mean... what?! Did she not see her own company's Spider-Man films?

When these are the emails you get, you're probably not super well connected to your properties...

Some producer emailing Amy Pascal posted:

Spidey thought

Hey Amy - just a couple of rando thoughts from 35,000 LAX-JFK:

- A rising trend we see with Millennials are the really extreme forms of experiential exercise like Tough Mudder (a sort of filthy triathalon), the Color Run and even things like Hot Power Yoga, veganism etc. Millennials will often post “N.B.D.” on their social media after doing it , as in No Big Deal, also known as the “humble brag”…..wondering if Spidey could get into that in some way….he’s super athletic, bendy, strong, intense….and it’s all NBD to him, of course.

- EDM (electronic dance music) is the defining music for Millennials. Wondering if there’s an EDM angle somewhere with Spidey? His movements are beautiful, would be awesome with a killer DJ behind it

- Snapchat just launched a “story” functionality, which is sort of “day in the life of me” told in a series of snapchats that expire after 24 hours. It has a very VIP quality about it, since invitation only. Getting invited into Spidey’s Snapchat circle would be huge, and very buzzworthy and cool.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

F4 should 100% be a 60's version pulled into the main MCU due to multiverse shenanigans. Skip the origin. Keep the 60's camp (minus the rampant misogyny).

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Lobok posted:

Have him shout "Can you smell what the Rock of Eternity is cooking?" and Dwayne Johnson can look wryly at the camera.
FTFY

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

A younger Karl Urban would have been great - if a bit too tall.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Team should be Maddox, Bishop, rollerskate Dazzler, Laura wolvie, and Sunspot. :colbert:

e: or Banshee, Wolfsbane, Gambit, Rogue, and Syrin. Everyone talks like Brad Pitt in Snatch.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

lol. People are dumb. Captain America is literally a title.

JordanKai posted:

I can't think of a superhero title in the MCU more fit to be a legacy title than Captain America.
Agreed.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Stilt-Man and Paste-Pot-Pete both sound like perfect one-off characters on the next season of She-Hulk.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Jamesman posted:

No, I'm talking about JUST a mustache.

Don't know about in a movie but he did have one, once

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

All the people who guess that the twist of every show will be Mephisto may finally get it right.

https://twitter.com/ComicBook/status/1582486869274673152

"Spider-Man, I'll bring Aunt May back to life for... YOUR WIFE."

I hope he plays it exactly like his character from Talladega Nights

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Recast Wonder Woman with Katy M. O'Brian IMO

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

She can also act circles around Gadot

Sure. But so can a wet paper bag.

Katy's great though, fully agree.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

In NMH he:

Gets put on trial as part of Stark Industries for the London stuff (which, again, presumably doesn't go away, just Spider-Man's part does so this probably looks *worse* for him because it is now just Starktech running lose and murdering a 'hero' by accident/because of Spider-Man)
Gets his apartment blown up
Gets his maybe-girlfriend killed
Gets arrested
Gets mindwiped so as far as he knows a bunch of supervillains broke into his house and murdered his girlfriend for no real reason and/or because he was helping Spider-Man.
This is in addition to his previous experiences with losing his best friend, being put into a coma and in general having life poo poo on him.

Dude's life is untold suffering.

Truly the Miles O'Brien of the MCU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Joe Fisto posted:

The X-Men are all teenagers who rise to fame by saving people and posting video to TikTok.

- Some SonyFox executive at one time, probably.