Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Biden refusing to investigate Trump is 100% the number one thing he could do to get Kamala primaried from the left in 2024

lmfao

how can you be this loving deluded

2024 isn't real you imbecile

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It will come, even if it comes without us

it will never exist as a political paradigm in the current sense in the USA, fam.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

*pshhhkkkk* uh yes, this is Nick Mullen's doctor on the line *pssshkkk*

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

kushbombtweet.html

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

lmfao what federal law HASN'T he broken at this point

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Mods please change my name to Antifa America

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

a.lo posted:

WHO ARE YOU APPEALING TO BY DOING THIS

QCS posters

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Cans of soup

bricks too heavy

goddamn

lol

TRUMP

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I went to sleep at 8pm and woke up at midnight wide awake and yeah I can't sleep properly anymore

:same:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Epic High Five posted:

Are there even any STEM fields left right now with better career outcomes than philosophy that dont mean you spend all day fine tuning maternity ward seeking missiles

No and its a far more stable career path lmfao

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

galenanorth posted:

I woke up to use the bathroom around 1:43am and drink a cup of water. That woke my neighbor up and he started doing percussion on the piano to play off some stress and started lifting weights, and then I couldn't sleep because I started thinking about how he could hear my couch cushions squeak when I roll over and how neighbor complaints can lead to someone getting thrown out and becoming homeless if you aren't quiet enough. Then I played FFXIV for 40 minutes and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't after 40 more minutes and got back up

Now there are 2.5 hours left until my alarm clock goes off

Yeah I might as well not even bother trying to go back to bed at this point. I mean, the prez is tweeting already so

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Samurai Sanders posted:

Pew research just released some new stuff that claims that leftists are relatively speaking the most likely to know about QAnon. Does that mean that all of "Stay and we keep the oil" Donald "I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful" Trump's messaging and stuff supposedly directed them isn't influencing basically anybody? Or that it's mostly just a left-wing media conspiracy theory?

I'm conflicted on this.

Most of the most irredeemable CHUDs I know who aren't very dumb rednecks, just awful people, honestly don't know what Q is.

It seems to skew "low information" even if that is a poo poo term. I'm thinking it has a particularly multiplying effect the more disaffected/poor/disenfranchised you are.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Samurai Sanders posted:

I thought that, if the QAnon guys were as virulent as the news that I read portrays them, they would have figured out a way to get their stuff into the head of voters like that one way or another. If they haven't, does that mean they're really not very powerful, Even though the literal president throws them gang signs?

I mean, if you're not twitter or facebook group adjacent, you wouldn't know. I think its as simple as that.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
drat it sure would suck if Ted Cruz loving died immediately

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
so uh Friday, yeah. Thats in like 45 minutes. Gonna be fuckin wild, eh?

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I suppose the insane bit is that this had to be reported and its being treated breathlessly

loving duh Trump said that

these goddamn brain dead morons are so loving decorum poisoned

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
beginning to think the US Federal government is a little fash yall

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

tacodaemon posted:

you guys sure do get mad about reporters only reporting things they've managed to confirm with sources

the mainstream US press doesn't consider anyone not physically in the white house a source soooooo

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

seems real bad OP

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Schnorkles posted:

LISTEN fuckers

I'm here, and I'm gonna talk to you about POLLS and even if bearjew SILENCES me i will become more powerful than ever

shut up, plane

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
yes I am already drinking. Its after 1330 on a Friday

come at me

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Man Musk posted:

wot r u having

whisky sour

Schnorkles posted:

please act in a healthy manner

an afternoon drink is not by its nature unhealthy, but i hope you take time for your body and liver to rest and heal and maybe have some exercise

I will consider this after the Trump administration

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Schmoe Cwead posted:

blue city diesel and thps remake is a good start to a holiday weekend

gently caress thank you for reminding me *logs off of slack*

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
okay where does the Trump boats sinking part of the thread start because lmfao

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I don't know how nautical people in here are in general

but a gyre of wake large enough to sink a modern power cruiser caused by a fleet of boats on an inland lake the size of Travis is just....unfucking fathom[heh]able. Someone was loving up, goddamn lol

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean yeah. what i did not see in those videos and pics: lazy pontoon boats poking around with a 50hp on the back. what i did see: ski boats and power yachts with two to three 400hp Yamahas on the rear end end

I mean are you surprised?

Jonny 290 posted:

i dont know how many of you spent any years in boat land (i did high school years with Rich Friends in a lake town) but boats of the size that are involved here get literally 0.5 to 3 MPG and gas at the marina stations is like $6.99 a gallon. these fuckers have money

If I had put every penny that I spent on ethanol free dead dinosaurs for ski boats and carbon kevlar sails between 2007 and 2015 into the stock market I'd probably be a millionaire, and I didn't even *own* boats haahah :smithicide:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Gringostar posted:

they got waked and turned on their white trumpy masters

a shameful snipe

so have this:

I was about to give the guy credit for using a Shakespeare VHF antenna box but upon closer inspection it's not one :/

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
yeah we'd budget 50 bucks to spend an afternoon boarding and that was before we could even buy beer...and we went drat near every day April-September. About the only saving grace was a 20gal fuel tank with a sender we could haul down to the dock using an unsafe combo of sheets and a quad and a gas station down the street that did 3$ 90octane non-ETH

*that* was using a friend's boat that was no-cost-spared maintained by her particularly anal dad for us for free. Boating is loving expensive.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

idk what do people do on boats

drink and sit in the sun ?

Yeah it rules

especially when sailing

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Jonny 290 posted:

inland boat ownership is the trumpiest thing so it tracks perfectly. you want to buy this dogshit boat because you think you're gonna do backflips on skis or catch 30 pound largemouths, you end up just going out every other weekend to avoid your family that hates you, getting drunk as gently caress on macrobrew and splashing pontoons with wake and trying to sink jetskiiers because you're angry

I don't see a problem with this

except give right of way to sailboats, thanks

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Roth clearly has never been on a federally-administered inland body of water that traverses 3 counties and 4 cities. More cops on boats than street patrols.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

deathbysnusnu posted:

Here's my grand unified piss-field theory of trump. Pre crack ping era, people drank, did constant drugs, and generally repressed their feelings at a much higher level than we do now. Now that people are straight raw-dogging reality and having some degree of introspection we realized there are no adults in the room, everyone is driving drunk and we might as well trump all day every day. If we just went back to drinking 4 highballs a day and doing bennys with every meal we'd be back to the ignorant great society where planes flew by the magic of the slide rule and a middle class life was not a delusion. Thank you.

TRUMP

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Unfortunately that boat did not sink yesterday.

Crunchy Black has issued a correction as of 16:13 on Sep 6, 2020

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Thanks I hate it

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

sure would suck if every person in this photo immediately died and then burned in hell for eternity aferward

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

mystes posted:

Everyone who knows incriminating facts about Donald "@BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman" Trump and waits until he leaves office to publish them to cash in or try to launder their reputation by retroactively pretending they tried to restrain him deserves to be executed.

:yeah:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Louisgod posted:

lmao was this posted yet because hmm the next four years are gonna be off the hook

https://twitter.com/tomjchicago/status/1302803724134502401?s=21

holy loving god

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP