Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

The 7th Guest posted:

as i mentioned in the previous thread, don't worry about 'emergent'-style pointless quests, don't worry about loot. just enjoy the story and maybe do a few sidequests, the ones with bosses

And miss giving a pep talk to a bunch of plants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Waffleman_ posted:

Twilight Princess, Color Splash (though this might be covered by Origami), Fatal Frame technically, Xenoblade X, Starfox Zero, NES Remix, Game & Wario, Nintendoland, Amiibo Festival, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse....

Now how many of these could work or are games people want.

Also the Metroid Prime trilogy.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Infinitum posted:

Nintendo just stealth dropping announcements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifm8tpcO4vw

You know what'd be rad? If the campaign ended with Link's last stand before he gets shoved into the shrine.

Just fight until you die like Halo Reach's finale.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Also this game is very aggressive with the "you need to examine everything multiple times" because in the first ten minutes of the game I missed a keycard by not examining a door three times that now, eight hours later, unlocks the big armory with a ton of good poo poo inside

Currently thinking about if I should just finish the bad ending (no normal ending just good/bad) or just reset now and initiate speedrun mode

Just clear the game. You get some goodies based on your rank plus a small bonus of BP and EXP on your next run.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

I honestly can't recall the last time I went out for a professional hair cut. I just give myself a buzzcut every few months and call it good.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

They're also adding in a few more wards with 5.35, and they mentioned upgrading the housing servers entirely but that has to be put off due to covid.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

FirstAidKite posted:

If you could make a video game and it would turn out exactly as you want it to without worrying about any financial issues or lack of skills in coding/art/etc, what game would you make

You know how games these days can hit like 80-100GB?

A game that size, but all assets aside from the engine can only match stuff from the PS1/N64 era.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Relax Or DIE posted:

https://twitter.com/relaxducat/status/1306134375948378113?s=19

I'm leaning electric lizard though ghost is also tempting, and the classic wolf isn't bad either....

That reminds me of that Touhou pokemon-esque fangame where you could pick literally any puppet in the game to be your starter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Hell, knowing Yoko Taro the fact that this is a remake will become a critical plot point.