Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
ian malcolm was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Danann posted:

earth will go communist but mars will be full of bunker libs escaping from the turbo totalitarian-authoritarian tankies oppressing them obv

Isn't this literally the plot of the expanse

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

All I know is I spent a lot of time wishing the belters would watch them destroy each other

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The main crew doesn't seem too terrible from what I remmeber from up through season 3. It's a shame his actor was a butthole because I loved Alex and Amos a lot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mawarannahr posted:

the government should take it over and finish it!

They can't finish... what hasn't yet been started

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hello, Neuman

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

500 good dogs posted:

our military is definitely not equipped to handle lurkers

All our defensive matrices do is give the wearer cancer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It really is going to be very funny when the locals let them mine unmolested because they pour money on them instead of bombs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pryor on Fire posted:

They made Kamala fly down to watch the launch lmao

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

indigi posted:

they're not stupid they just don't care

no they're definitely very stupid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Incredible, your mom also thinks the same thing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The pins own and I also noticed the cock n balls one instantly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh my god lol