Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Don’t care about this voting stuff but how about a goon project to join the Turkish deep state?

Start the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

He's talking about Trump.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Is there any chance that Dr Oz will be blackmailed by Erdogan if he wins?

Weka
May 5, 2019

At the start of this campaign I was opposed to Fetterman but now he seems to be mentally handicapped I hope he wins. We need more people of limited cognitive capacity in power. I am not being sarcastic.

Weka
May 5, 2019

GalacticAcid posted:

anyway. he’s toast but i sincerely hope he pulls out a miracle since Oz is such a creep. i hate tv people

I think you mean that he smells toast.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I don't know who Conner Lamb is but I support him now based solely on that idiot hating him.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Oz is right

Weka
May 5, 2019

PFC just likes fattyman because he is a baldo.

Weka
May 5, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its important to remember that you cant say the word retard because its ableist but you can mock a stroke survivor and call them a brain damaged loser

He was a loser before the stroke. IDK about brain damaged per se but it sure didn't work good.

mutantIke posted:

Fetterman could be actually for real irrevocably brain-damaged (he's not) and i would still vote for him because Oz is the worst thing you can be and that is "a Cowboys fan"

Electoral politics in America folks.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Vox Nihili posted:

Could he "push" a bit harder? Would be cool

If he pushes any harder I'm worried his neck lump will explode.

Weka
May 5, 2019

vyelkin posted:

idk, not knowing anything about that speech or what the large politician was trying to say i feel like it might be worth seeing the clip in context rather than in an 8-second video tweeted by a member of Ted Cruz's staff

He knew what he said immediately but it seems like it was exactly the sort of gaffe it appears to be at first glance.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-fetterman-fumbles-abortion-comments-at-rally-i-run-on-roe-v-wade-i-celebrate-the-demise-of-roe-v-wade/

Weka
May 5, 2019

vyelkin posted:

once you know he's trying to say "Oz celebrates" and not "I celebrate" it sounds to me like that's actually what he's saying even in the short clip, he's just kinda slurring his words because of the stroke :shrug:

Why do you hate joy?

Weka
May 5, 2019

spacemang_spliff posted:

I have some sympathy for Fetterman, my dad had a stroke and not being able to make words good is incredibly frustrating but at the same time maybe he shouldn't be running for the senate?

Yeah on the personal level this sucks for him and he certainly has my sympathy but he's a politician running on a platform of lovely things (being a democrat) so I have no qualms about saying maybe he should frack off.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Lamb is a depressing level of milquetoast that works in the south Pittsburgh suburbs and nowhere else

I love him and I'm not from shitsburgh

Weka
May 5, 2019

heard from a totally real undisclosed source that plinkey donated his ill gotten goon fund skimmings to this malevolent ogre

Weka
May 5, 2019

Uncle Wemus posted:

Incredible how fast fett turned into the worst disappointment

How does this keep happening?!! !!?! !

Anyway, I supported Fetterman but for the right reasons and I stand by it

Weka posted:

At the start of this campaign I was opposed to Fetterman but now he seems to be mentally handicapped I hope he wins. We need more people of limited cognitive capacity in power. I am not being sarcastic.

Oz loves Israel too and I have seen nothing to make me believe he would have stopped supporting it now. Having an intellectually disabled ogrish lump in America's top echelon of law makers is better for both the optics and to cast grit into the mill of America.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

I mean saying “i warned y’all” about Fetterman is kinda like saying “Hillary warned us” about Trump.

Trump is probably the best president since FDR

Weka
May 5, 2019

Lpzie posted:

cspam elected this guy via goonfund (ver 1.0) corruption. never forget that.

I refuse to believe in a successful goon project

Weka
May 5, 2019

DaysBefore posted:

It owns so hard that this was on page 4 and people.still kept going 'woah gently caress yeah berni shrek ftmfw'

It's a good comparison because if bernie wasn't so frail he would absolutely chase down a jogger with a shotgun

Weka
May 5, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

john fetterman is not an epic ogre, as evidenced from the fact that all he can do is wave a flag from the roof of his home when he should obviously be throwing barrels at the protestors below

Tahts monkeys

Weka
May 5, 2019

alarumklok posted:

I'm sure entryism will work next time

Of course entryism didn't work this time, fetterman couldn't fit

Weka
May 5, 2019

So were this dudes ancestors slavers? Like how mr cooper made barrels

Weka
May 5, 2019

yellowcar posted:

i can proudly say i never supported fetterman or thought he was epic

Epically brain damaged is enough for me

Weka
May 5, 2019

I am concerned that fetterman is the wizard in smythes av when he was younger

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Weka
May 5, 2019

O for ogre

Weka
May 5, 2019

mawarannahr posted:

I don't get the reference

Frankenstein. People always call the creature Frankenstein and nerds say that it is actually the name of his creator, Dr Frankenstein.

Me, I call the creature Adam Frankenstein, Dr Frankenstein's son. And I consider the Doctor to be the monster.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Fetterman would be easily defeated by the Verkhovna Rada's orgre, Ruslan Stefanchuk.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

the jon fetterman thread must continue as a monument to how stupid we were to have ever believed in anything

I continue to maintain my belief in accelerationism and thus continue to support this brain damaged ogre

Weka
May 5, 2019

The Nastier Nate posted:

someone tell this rear end in a top hat to put on a suit

I agree, if only he could support genocide with more decorum

Spergin Morlock posted:

fetterman is aggressively stupid lol

Nice abelism. So am I but you don't see me dressing as Sabra for halloween.

Weka
May 5, 2019

RBC posted:

i thought he was cool when he was mayor

anyone that gets excited about politicians deserves to be poo poo on though

I'm excited about Abdul-Malik al-Houthi. What now, liberal?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

he's not a politician, he's a leader

Politics is when voting. I am very smart.

Choco Zulu posted:

His covered tattoo is of the band Subhumans, which is rendered as SVB HVM ANS with boxes around each group

One of these fellows is named trotsky

Weka
May 5, 2019

That mullet is totally sick. The man went bald and became as we see him. Many such cases

papersack posted:

The first page has so many good ones

Eat This Glob posted:

a modern day LBJ (but not into racism or imperialism)

Got confused between has a huge hog and is a huge hog

Weka
May 5, 2019

I grow my meat in a barn.

Weka
May 5, 2019

khwarezm posted:

Should have posted the Lab Meat follow up, I love the way this is meant to be shocking and I'm just like, yeah that's basically what 90% of your food goes through? It looks way more pleasing than anything else involving meat products?

If 90% of the food you eat goes through machinery like that it's a problem imo. Try eating things like a vegetable, perhaps a steak, maybe a bread.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Kopmala posted:

also, does it actually taste like meat or does it taste like rear end

What do you think meat is exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

frankly it seems a mite hypocritical for Fetterman to oppose meat grown in a lab