Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

they do have those roomba lawnmower things now but buying one of those feels like the first act of a horror movie

"Local man torn to shreds by robot lawnmower"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

if we're drinking blue stuff i'm gonna need 40 cigarettes (menthol preferably) but do NOT let me keep the lighter

Let's all be honest upfront: You're gonna take the lighter.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, refill my Smurf Juice. Thanks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sorry, I asked for Smurf Juice.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes but I've got pot agummies on me now and if I can swing by home first I can also bring a good amount of colorado medical weed

I stopped my bike just now after some cockass came within 6 inches of hitting me with his car so this is a nice distraction from the panic of a minute ago :mad:

Have you never drank alcohol?

Do you smoke weed or just consume edibles?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

so I said I'd have to wear this splint for like 8 weeks, but after some more research it seems I may be ok after only 3 weeks :thunk:

today is day 12 so I may be more than halfway done :toot:

fuuuuuuuck I really hope my hand is actually healed in 9 days I'm losing my drat mind over here, it's really amazing how many things I do that require two hands

It's a cliche I know, but, it's also true: You never know what you got till it's gone.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

"quickles"

Mmm, give me some of them Quickles.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

im about to get so stoned yall

My man!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have the following gang this year: A pair of brother deer; a single doe. A twitchy hare. A cute as gently caress groundhog. A lazy porcupine. Many birds.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

You need to be careful, they are cute and I am jealous but it sounds like we know who really runs these streets

It's the Bros, I know.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Out of curiosity, how do you know you've got a porcupine in those parts? Have you seen the actual pokey animal or is it "oh looked porcupine poop! We must have one in our area"

Myself, I'd rather actually see it with my own peepers but a camera would suffice for nocturnal animals.

Also I've seen a porcupine pull a knife on someone so they dont gently caress around.

I run into the porcupine over and over. He(She - I have no idea) is there in my front steps at night; he's chilling in a tree; he's right outside my basement door....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm the bird that climbs up after

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Sitting in a recliner, moisturizing my shins.

What kind of east coast liberal moisturizes their shins????!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Everyone knows we east coast libs have the smoothest motherfuckin shins around :smuggo:

I would think with all the soccer you must play your shins would be a little more road weary.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This is what shins guards are for and the best have built in moisturizers but we play significantly more drinking dodgeball if we do any sports at all which brings me to my main point which is yelling at athletes on the TV is far more important.

Built in shin moisturizers???? Madness!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fartknocker posted:

I’ve never worn crocs

Same. But they are just sandals, right?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

so I didn't want to be a rude guest last night at my father in laws for a visit with my wife and kids and he ordered like a ton of pizza and i ate a slice and all day ive been having one hell of a stomach time, even if you have severe anxiety don't eat pizza when you have celiacs just explain yourself, my entire weekend is gone now

What were the toppings?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Boring! Give me pineapple and ghost pepper.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Confession: I lied to play The Old Course in Scotland.

I shot like 102 like usual.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

toilet champ anagrams:
athletic mop
topical meth
polite match
emphatic lot
hotel impact

Champs de Tolilet

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

try playing it standing up next time

I did pretty well, for me. Played fast, didn't make any scenes.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You should have tried playing golf when you're at the golf course :dadjoke:

I played pretty well for me IMO!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I was making a joke about you doing a mass / rear end murder

Yeah but I legit shot a 102 at The Old Course.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Great job! We're all rooting for you!

Thanks, it was quite stressful on the first hole.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

i forgot to get groceries on account of being sick and or dissociated all day so tonight's dinner is sausage rounds in the ninja

Mmmm, ninja sausage rounds.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Forget it Jake, it's Frogtown.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Recently got an Air Fryer because the element blew in our old oven. It's got its limits but I'm actually impressed. Fish finger* sandwich in 8 minutes, fresh pain au chocolat in 15. Crispy chicken in 12.

*(is that what America calls fish sticks?)

Fish don't have fingers silly!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Maybe this will cheer you up: I made some espresso and as I was rinsing out some stuff I dried my hands on a towel. It is a new towel Mrs Beer had gotten and I just noticed what it is

RIP Bambi's Mom.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Does the Sun Bear get smoke breaks?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

today and indeed this weekend in general were the worst days I have had in a long time and im having a real rough night

Talk to me Sid

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Outer Limits was filmed in Vancouver so shares much of the SG1 cast. Many Jaffa.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

THEY LIVE!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

"We're gonna need a bigger beard"

That's a robust beard though, how could we top it??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Tuggin and tuggin accessories

For all your Tuggin needs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm smart enough to know I couldn't handle the responsibility of a cat (let alone a dog!).

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

someone explain the sizzler to me

It's no Bonanza.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Was Sizzler also a partially self serve steakplace like Bonanza?

You'd grab a tray and serve yourself for the first course. Anything after was by waitress/waiter.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

dinner at revins tonight

Sounds like some dark enemy dinner place.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Still thinking about Ye Olde Tugge Shoppe

lol Me and Tuggah. Fightin' around the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

I definitely cannot do jazz hands right now, which I assume are essential

C'mon brother, I know you can. Just raise up your hands.