Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
T’wether it is the volume of our verbosity or the viscosity of articulation, we may never know whence the moment of anticipation and syncopation emerges in thine reader, thus breaching the boundary of passive dullardry to the lustrous excesses of their criticious forte. “CUM!”, he ejaculated, with such fervor that the chipmunks scattered to more stable footholds, unbeknownst of the next spillage of toungery, but knowing secretly and unabashedly that it would be FANTABULOUS and SPLENDORIOUS, illuminated as a candle to parchment paper. :viggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like the feeling of believing in aliens. Even if the whole universe turns out to be all humans, we could imagine aliens in the future, and maybe if we were good enough at art and craft we could go to them and know what it feels like.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Dec 1, 2020

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

a life drawing class is what i am asking my mom for for Christmas actually!

Hmmmm home schooled huh? :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m more of a Young Einstein dude. :smuggo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mooey Cow posted:

You ever consider that mermaids and by extension, snake girls, they can't gently caress? Cause they ain't got no vags? Well consider this: Maybe try get to know them anyway, they could be very nice people.

Any hole is a goal. :smugbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chomp8645 posted:

This is art.

No it’s NOT! :catbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jels of how you see the essence of things tbh.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tip posted:

Kid cereals are insane, anyone who regularly feeds their child Cookie Crisp is an unfit parent.

My dad always had a box of Corn Pops on the top shelf, and we weren't allowed to have it unless it was our birthday. He of course ate it constantly, making me wish for the day that I was an adult and could eat sugary cereal every morning. Now I have no interest.

I just googled to see if Corn Pops still exist and saw this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/922840667277135872

Kellogg's almost immediately said they would be updating the art, but I can't find any evidence of the updated art. I want to know how they made it less racist, did they make the janitor pop yellow? Or get rid of the janitor? Or make some of the other pops brown? Inquiring minds want to know!

Why are they all naked except for him? :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lustrous. :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

i painted Naomi Elizabeth, i love her, but sadly its the worst of my portraits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wW5QsRFacE

She got like a combination of the ill dance moves plus she sounds like a carebear when she sings.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah that poo poo unironically rocks. :banjo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

1000 pages? that's over 9 billion posts. it's just so crazy it might work...

Even the longest journey begins with one step. So I embark on this way, to Word Salad mountain, beef jerky in my hulk hogan shoes, macaroni in my hat, strawberry jam in my shirt pocket, 2 extra large condoms in my wallet, and a paddington bear thermos full of 2% milk. I even have some croutons for the salad. On my way, here we go. FfffffwwwwwhhhhhaAaaaaaammmmmuuuuuuwwwwaaaaaaaa. :tipshat:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

cnut posted:

Posting on the unluckiest page itt :smug:

Who needs luck when you’ve got charm? :fella:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

cnut posted:

Just 4 more, buddy.

All the jokes have been larfed, all the songs have been sung, all the maths have been known. All the clowns have been dunked. :dunkedon:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dog ain’t got balls, where else is he supposed to store his piss?

Boobs? :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hbag posted:

smirnoff ice is good because i have a weak effeminate throat that cant handle regular spirits or beer
same reason i drink kriek lambics instead of lager

Lol I’ve been making extremely high proof shooters every 20 to 45 minutes to denature a maligned factor in a historic tribute for years, but I think I can drink like a regular person now. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hbag posted:

i made a COOL new sig
it is in fact in this very post

God that IS cool. You’re cool. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aardvark! posted:

I wish. A troll drank all my piss so I can't brew potions any more either

Guess you’re just gonna have to use butthole juice. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Beans in chili is fine. Chili does not share the same situation as burritos

A good bean and cheese is like really good tho. gently caress chipoltle tho. :ese:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meme Poker Party posted:

Thread throttled up to high speed on promise of THE D!

May be a forums riot if it's not provided.

Alright well, you asked for it.

B==================================================D~

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hbag posted:

COCK O'CLOCK
post it

What do you want line just raw dong or like posed up on a velvet pillow and 3 point lighting with some whipped cream a strawberries in a little artisan bowl? :thunkher:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

it's finally page 1000 and i'm ready to look at a dick

Rush Limbaugh died like a week ago srry. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress yeah brandy and fruit soda. :woop:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meme Poker Party posted:

Sorry but I have zero animation experience. Just making a still pose is an exercise for me. It’ll be a bit before I could possibly animate something worth a video. But I’ll get there!

Rigging is p easy, physics is kind of tricky.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gary oldmans diary posted:

also just spitballing here but what about a tv show about a man whose rear end was eaten out by a vampire

I always thought a show about a doctor who can’t say diarrhea without laughing would be a cool show. (He has to say diarrhea quite frequently in his line of work). :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hbag posted:

me wife

Fresh Sheath. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fucker made a time machine! :chanpop:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uuuggghhhhhhhhhh. :negative:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hbag posted:

that story is so heartwarming that i almost don't want to tell you that your cat looks like a foreskin

You guys wanted cock a bunch of pages back, now you’re looking at the pussy. :crossarms:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

What’d y’all have for Sunday dinner? I made a nice slow-simmered chili with both red AND black beans, and then I had TWO bowls :yum:

Chicken, baked beans, Texas toast. :munch:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ratjaculation posted:

Page 108 is the loving cursing/swearing page

Aw pony piss fart booger rear end petrified poo poo dildo lovely cum boobs fucker. :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Aardvark once kept me chained to a barren wall for nearly 72 hours and dosing me with DMT playing nothing but Chemical Brothers after lying to me about hosting a 'build your own burrito' dinner party.

It loving owned.

Oh wow boston baked beans and bananas foster, what cool and edgy ingredient choices. Hey are there any spoons for the stone toblerone melting pot or do you just dip or what? Nvm I’m think I’m going to do pork wantons and vegan curry with the agave pistachio salsa and the tapioca dusted sea salt marshmallows. :thunkin:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 31, 2021

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Muy. I want some micro pigs in a blanket with chipoltle ketchup and marinated cilantro pepper and chili oil onions and queso Fresca in a FLOUR tortilla please. :crossarms:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Halloween Liker posted:

If we banned meat but everyone cut off and donated their feet to a world LAST MEAT FUND

How many years would the world meat supply exist off all humans feet in 2021.

I think some ppl would live in decadence with bbq toe pops in the freezer (with the little bone handle) and some people would make stew and the stewers would outlive the gnawers and the vegans would make metal boots (no leather obvs) and become immortal as the stewers choked down their last bits of stock and ramen. Vegan snobbery would obviously become socially acceptable and they would elect the purest amongst them to fertilize the great pecan tree of life with his dung and they would come together every year in communion to eat the fleshy product of the tree and condemn slim jims, gelatin, cod, and yeast rolls so that none of them would accidentally :airquote: eat meat again. :thunkin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

So you went for a pretty hike and that's cool.

I'm doing the same thing with someone and carrying sticks while I do it, and suddenly it's bad.

It’s like being on a space treadmill and you’re dragging all these small cakes for a second behind you, but you can’t eat the cakes because you have to stay fit so you just let your kids eat them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ratjaculation posted:

Phone camera zoom sucks but there's an awesome castle on that big hill too

E; here's it better

This mount is a year old. :crossarms:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

When I was a kid, I worked as a caddie, and later in the bag room/pro shop at a private club, and part of that was picking range balls, yadda yadda.
One of the first things you learn as a golf course worker is that gas golf carts have a governor on the throttle that limits how fast they can go. It's a spring on the throttle body, under the seat. You can move where the spring attaches, and suddenly, those carts go a LOT faster. ...a LOT.

...turns out, if it rains on a golf course and everyone clears out, what you can do on the wide open driving range is get them fully up to max speed, then lock the parking break and crank the wheel and whip about 5-6 shitties over about a 20 yard stretch out on that range. (and bet each other $ on who can do more. You can bet on everything on a golf course. Everything.)

What you can ALSO do, is, if you're hauling those big rear end gatoraide water coolers out to a hole to refill them, through the back paths that golfers don't see/take, at full speed, is mis-read a turn, flip the cart, and break both your forearms flying out of the cart at 30mph. Which a buddy of mine learned.

Lol I love golf. They got those things where you can wash your balls every hole. I’m always like, how much sex do these perverts have that they need to wash their balls every hole? But it feels good, it’s refreshing, even if you aren’t backwoods smashing each hole. :shrug: :feelsgood:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

I posted something realistic, and meant it.

How's it going for you with this?

You mean you ARENT supposed to wash your balls in those things? :boehner:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aardvark! posted:

its allright clam. you can do whatever you want. big beef city just has ptsd from hitting himself in the balls with his golf club over and over and its made him bitter and angry for no reason

I don’t get what those things are for now. Are you supposed to take a little drink from them or something? Clean balls makes more sense. Nothing will gently caress up your golf game like some sticky balls clinging to one leg or another. It’s like when gymnasts use the rosin I thought. I also sincerely hope ppl haven’t been drinking from those things too. :thunkin:

Also srry big beer city, just givin ya a little razz-mataz, I think it’s only fair that I can wash my sweaty balls while you do donuts in your tim Allen modded golf cart. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aardvark! posted:

what was the dish

Butthole Surprise. :smuggo: