Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Enjoyed both episodes so far. I think they nailed the aesthetic in those and I'm interested how this all plays out.

Am disappointed by the run time. Was really hoping for longer. drat Disney+ having 10minutes of end credits to give false hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
It's was a good episode with some great scenes and acting. I don't think it was a good season finale.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Happy that GSP/Batroc survived and would expect him in more episodes. Really sweet double leg in that fight

Figured it would have been more fast action packed of an episode but really digging them getting into their personal life/relationships and what's going on them them.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Azhais posted:

Evans is great in everything. Need a Losers sequel, Jensen was the best

Still love that movie. And he was. The whole delivery/elevator/escape scene sold me on liking Evans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOVI7NCLG4

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 23, 2021

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Well I go to start watching and Disney+ is screwed up for me. It's not detecting the right size of my screen (34" ultrawide) so I get a massive black bar at top and it's cutting off enough of the bottom to not have the subtitles display. If I move the window to my vertical monitor it is perfectly fine.

Is there a way to fix this on my end? Had a similar issue happening with HBO Max last week

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Its Rinaldo posted:

Sharon is the reboot Burn Notice

Would watch the hell out of that

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Love it

Since we didn't see Batroc actually die just lying there after getting shot I sure hope he still appears in more. I love me some GSP

Really enjoyed the episode. Thought it wrapped up enough with leaving enough still open to continue.

Now for the what month wait till Loki?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Steve Yun posted:

90% sure Moebius is gonna get a jet ski by the end of the show, that was kind of a clumsy and obvious setup

Unless they know that we know it’s a clumsy setup and it’s meant to throw off people who analyze stories

Clearly the prime opportunity for him to say Wow

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I think I'm mostly happy that Jaimie Alexander is back at all

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Rarity posted:

VINCENT D'ONOFORIO LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

More D'Onofrio is always good.
Sounds great

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Parkingtigers posted:

That gunfight was kinda rear end.
Fully agree. It was so bad how it was laid out and planned.

Elendil004 posted:

Like an unknown aircraft gets within 10 miles of the presidential motorcade, ever, cmon

To add to it
You would also think the President would have more secruity than 3 SUVS with a dozen guys at best. Wikipedia says up to 40-50 vehicles, with small motorcades around 10. And I imagine secruity detail overseas is even more tight and beefed up.

About the reveall
Are we to go with Rhodey has always been a Skrull? Or that they have the 'human' Rhodey somewhere and just used it as infiltration?

Last scene
I semi get why Talos's body is there but gently caress, was that just cold of Fury to leave him behind like that. You have witnesses to the fact Talos helped save the President. You don't need to leave his body

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Parkingtigers posted:

Lol once again at Fury during a whole "yeah, we can't rely on superheroes" speech when it's a couple of years after them having brought back half the universe, and motherfucker you're the one that set up the Avengers to do such a thing. Come ON. And really, you're going to have three separate compartments in a tomb, one for a jacket, one for a pistol with a single clip of ammo, and one for JUST the eyepatch? You can't have that all in one pile?

Yea, let's not call on any of what, a dozen or so, either enhanced humans or aleins with superpowers to help out. The point is to prevent WWIII. Feel like that has to be in the top of the 'What situation do we need help' list. I think Fury is the last person i would want trying to prevent WWIII solo.

I cracked up as they kept opening up each compartment and it's just 1 thing in each. And lmao it's a single handgun and clip. Sure that's gong to be enough against a super skrull!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Adrianics posted:

Secret Wars started off boring, then brightened up a little around episode 4, and has ended in just the most bizarre and ludicrous way possible.

So... Giah is now just casually ambling around with the power of literally every single character that was in Endgame, and (somehow) even some that weren't??

Had to slow it down to get them all

Ghost
Capt America
Corvus Glaive
Thanos
Outrider
Proxima Midnight
Capt Marvel
Frost Beast
Korg
Drax
Cull Obsidian
Mantis
Gamora
Abomination
Drax
Hulk
Chitauri
Black Panther
Valkyrie
Thor
Gamora
Flora Colossus
Winter Solider

And by god that was such a poo poo series.

Regard to Giah
Watch them backtrack on this in whatever she will be in next saying having that it was only temporary or she can only have so many powers at a time to hobble her insane power level.
No way did anyone think of the implications and what it means to give her all the powers she now has

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jul 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

gently caress yea