Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Play posted:

Jesus could turn a Derrick Henry into an infinite number of Derrick Henrys who could then tackle the original Derrick Henry, who would thus be fatally outnumbered by a horde of equivalent Derrick Henrys

:hmmyes: The science checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

King Hong Kong posted:

Want to hear Jack's take on how the Disciples evaluated and drafted Matthias after Judas was traded to the Jerusalem Priests (and shortly thereafter suffered a career ending neck injury).

:golfclap:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

I hope Watson is as bad at football for the browns as he is at being a human being.

I hope we never find out.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Goodell was hoping this would be settled by the legal system not because he actually cares about justice but because it would be completely out of his hands and no one would be mad at him. But now it’s up to him.

The hero we deserve :smithicide:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Fun that this drops on the same day.

https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2022-cleveland-browns/

The shield is awful but I'm still going to watch football :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

They are simply asking the backup if he can fill the starters shoes

That depends. Are the starter's feet bigger? :dadjoke:

Intruder posted:

Still remembering when the Broncos were up by like 4 TDs and Osweiler grabbed his helmet to go in but nope there goes Peyton

This was amazing and I was dying when it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

This is not true, the nfl will talk to the woman and ask her why she was wearing such a revealing outfit and if she was asking for it.

It was a woman asking those questions though, so it's okay.