Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Davincie posted:

sirens have a shonen bias

:siren: World Witches Hasshin Shimasu!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Homura and Sickle posted:

e: i look forward to spider isekai being a legendary trainwreck. its from the guy who did berserk and cop craft and got delayed for years, there is little chance this won't end up hilarious. incredible that he still gets work

shut the gently caress up and address the man who directed hachikuji's OP in bakemonogatari with respect you know-nothing imbecile.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
that's half joking btw. i think people largely like the dude as a director but his studio doesn't seem to have the manpower for anything bigger than teekyuu.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Black Stones posted:

Oh Shin Itagaki is working on it? Cool, instant pass. I gave him benefit of the doubt on Berserk that it was bad because of the 3DCG. Then Cop Craft came out and was a nightmare of the most bizarre camera angles and unfinished animation. He can’t direct and his name is a warning flag.

It would be fine to say “wow the latest shows by this studio were hot garbage” but I don’t think systemic issues of anime production should be blamed on people who can only work with what they have

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
goblin slayer's high elf archer, and slime's milim, are both super cute

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

heres my pitch: shield hero but the protagonist is a metal slime. everything else is exactly the same. everyone will love it.

japanese and western kirby box art

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah, we should ditch the goblin slayer analogy. the slime isekai is GATE for liberals

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Silver2195 posted:

Unless we’re going to call Luke Skywalker a monster because of all the Imperial troops on board the Death Star?

yes, i've seen clerks

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the real question is will the ED be the 3rd time running of akatsuki-focus vignettes with the cast around her

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
for their work on seitokai yakuindomo they were granted a lifetime of anime funding by me. next question

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

darkgray posted:

It was also clever to split the problematic first chapter of the novel across the first couple of anime episodes, since this way it might not immediately purge half its potential audience. Ah well, people will still abandon ship eventually, I suppose. At least it got the hook in.

You figure they glossed over it and then you open ep2 and he’s just jackin it. Well played

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Tamba posted:

Answer: yes

thank you

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
big fan of the date a live girl, houshou marine, and kaede idolmaster. and the haganai sister

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

as expected, iruru is cute

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
lol, the SA view doesnt have it but if you clickthrough to the post on twitter you see her panties

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah, iruru isn't a focal point for contentious content any more than any other character. the dick chapter results in roughly the same collar-tug loli/gender-essentialist jokes as the love potion one, so there's not actually something to avoid there (whoops). and she's actually introduced with a character arc unlike, say, lucoa. shes a cool char frankly (also a Cool character. ha ha)

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
hell, same. except im eternally mad that we dont just call it maidragon.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/1351907724670300161

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
you can make a thread for any show in the season

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
get those draven stacks

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

dogsicle posted:

who would dare dismiss Lovemin

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
that’s why its rhetorical

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
some very idol angles there

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Xelkelvos posted:

Did the original creator die before or after the anime?

before the light novels, actually

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i get what's to like about the tone of mushoku tensei but also like the masturbation scene we've seen was 100% eromanga scenario of sitting in the hallway peering through the crack of a door and watching two people do it. its not quite hitting 'frank depiction of medieval sexuality'

but well. that kind of messiness is narou

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel posted:

uma musume (the mobile game) is good because one of the horse girls looks like an arknights cosplayer and says that if she wasn't a horse girl she would have turned to a life of crime

now now, let's remember the order of operations here. arknights girls are simply cosplaying as manhattan cafe

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Grouchio posted:

The only leftover from winter is Spider Isekai, so that means farewell to a bunch of shows (split cour or not)

haha yeah it would be so wild and unexpected if higurashi were to continue for another cour.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
that doesnt have two female leads

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBZzlc2mwqc

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
will glasses miku return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

AlternateNu posted:

It's still a reasonable question considering she's grown up from her point of death in the series.

that just means she looks like that in 10 years