Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

skybolt_1 posted:

Ok, this makes more sense, thanks. I bought 90 common of CCIV today which is way past that 52 day mark so they didn't include the Warrants.

You can still buy CCIV units, they may show as CCIV/UT or CCIV.UT depending on broker, the warrants will show as CCIV/WT or CCIV.WT

There might be other broker names but these are the 2 I see people post them as.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

thats not candy posted:

thoughts on cciv's push yesterday? im still holding too many feb $30 calls for comfort so if this is going to be the new floor or dip back down im thinking it might be a good time to exit those and consolidate with my march calls

wondering if its insider news or just gme/amc gains dumping back in plus excitement from thcb

Feb calls? I'd roll them out you want time left in the option to take advantage of the IV from the sudden increase in interest when you sell the call. If the deal happens this week you are probably good too much longer and people will start to think of them as just buying CCIV and not buying Lucid. I'm assuming monthly Feb calls since you didn't give a specify a date.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

thats not candy posted:

so much money left on the table cause i rolled my calls :cry:

it's not rolling if you didn't buy the March ones at the same time you sold the Feb ones, ideally you keep the same cost and are basically buying more theta.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

thats not candy posted:

insane that people dumped that much based on a tweet but it was probably all stop loss

did you finish rolling your calls during the dip? I think you successfully just timed the market if you did.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

so SPACs are just like pinatas that get hoisted up with hype

more of a lootbox

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

laxbro posted:

Fidelity does not need to mail me the full prospectus for every SPAC that I buy. I've had 4 100+ page packets show up in the mail over the past few days and certainly have more on the way. It's weird because I have always and still do have eDelivery selected for "trade confirmations and prospectuses." This only happens for SPACs. They must be oddly categorized in Fidelity's system.

They might not realize this is the case call and let them know you don't need all the paperwork and are wondering which paperless setting will enable it for a SPAC. This will prompt them to find out and if there isn't one implement one or add it to an existing.

Or email if they have email support.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

FistEnergy posted:

Units are handled so badly by the brokers. Is it .U? A + symbol? A ^ symbol? The Konami code?

:shrug:

that works for me!

CCIV🠑🠑🠗🠗🠔→🠔→BAU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Several people here picked CPUH up on first day it was on market.

It should be a good buy under 11 it is really new and pretty sure it hasn't even split yet.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

i put in an order to sell all my shares if it hits 60, i kinda want off the ride with some good profit lol

I want back on if it dips to 40.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

thats easy, the green releases endorphins and the red, well, the red makes me sad

I thought sad was blue and red was anger

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

This is going to be a fun week isn't it

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Divot posted:

I guess the question is, what are the meme SPAC's that would benefit from an Elon tweet?

funny names like cool and lmao?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Anyone serious didn't think the 10 to 15 50% gain train was normal. We just didn't think it'd stop so suddenly. Back to buy at $10 wait for a pop to 11-12 get out.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Chad Sexington posted:

On r/PSTH, they post a new picture of Bill Ackman holding another unique footlong sub for every day until PSTH announces a DA. They are on Day 29.

I like collaborative art

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Also the floor only really exists if you hold until the merge vote and actually vote to get the $10 for your shares. They sure as hell can sell for 9.95 to someone that wants to make $0.05 a share. Again going up to the vote. After the vote that ship has sailed.

It doesn't matter if the vote passes or not you don't even have to cast a vote to merge. You can just check the box "I want my money"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

mischief posted:

My merrill account still shows IPOE in holdings, is there some process to switch over to SOFI that I missed?

Might be up to a week, Merrill doesn't charge for forced changes (SPAC merging should be considered forced but I haven't held during a merge).