Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I want to thank the democratIC party for making me realize I don't need healthcare or $2,000 right now.

No!

What I really need is to appoint Neera Tandem to a position where she can hand out waivers absolving corruption and lobbying

quote:

Sec. 3. Waiver. (a) The Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), in consultation with the Counsel to the President, may grant to any current or former appointee a written waiver of any restrictions contained in the [Ethics] pledge signed by such appointee if, and to the extent that, the Director of OMB certifies in writing...

Thanks!!! You guys rock!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Fleetwood posted:

I don't like the democrats

:aaa:

quote:

– I love them!

:sickos:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gandlethorpe posted:

Text back "lol"

And also link to cumjar

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

tx for posting a random dipshit cryptocoin enthusiast with <1k followers I guess

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it is extremely cool and good that Bernie has completely surrendered to the democratic party, which is wonderful

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Tom Guycot posted:

As he should, the democrats wouldn't have nominated her if she wasn't good and the best person for the job!

:hai:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

Compassion
Unity
Multiculturalism
Joy
Affection
Relief

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:hmmyes:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

alarumklok posted:

I like how we completely gave up on ironic dem stanning

lasted roughly as long as the Biden administration's own pretenses

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh I'm sorry, the Biden-Harris administration

because Kamala certainly didn't become a complete non-entity

lmao

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

readingatwork posted:

Because he endorsed Bernie. That's literally it. None of these assholes gave a poo poo when actual racist psychopath with actual power Michael Bloomberg endorsed Biden or when Biden started talking about bringing people far worse than Rogan into his cabinet.

b-but Rogan platforms terrible people!

*Kasich and Powell are given speeches at the DNC*

Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao if Bernie votes yes and Manchin votes no

100% will happen

and I will laugh as well

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it would be funnier if the account had been shut down by the DOT for some reason

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Malleum posted:

was neera the person running the chinedu account or am i getting my wires crossed again

chinedu was totally not Lis Smith, Pete Buttigieg's campaign director

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it turns out that on the Internet people do, in fact, know you're a dog

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Majorian posted:

It started humping things without their consent. That's Joe's bag.

wow please don't talk about Dr Jill Biden that way :mods:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

Did anyone say Inustice Dems yet?

How about Just Us Dems?

Injustice : Dems among us

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

loquacius posted:

there'll always be something they say is more important than anything we want to do, because they'll never do any of those things either

wE cAn Do MoRe ThAn OnE ThInG

*nothing substantial actually gets done*

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

wow don't link some random unimportant idiot's twitter

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

passionately arguing that the intel community can illegally kidnap and torture individuals as long as they don't kill them

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Brain Candy posted:

well that's the heart of it right, what is to be done?

there may be nothing at this moment that you can do. literally nothing. you didn't make these conditions and things are going to happen largely out of your control. accepting that is hard and goes completely against the lib in your head that thinks the world works by heroic narrative, that if more people believed the right things that the world would be good

posting is not praxis, being 'informed' is meaningless without a mechanism for action. the idea that the interior of your head matters, that you advance goals by thinking things, or by believing, or by getting others to believe them is pure idealistic lib poo poo. to be a materialist is to accept that people hold ideas because of conditions: holding ideas can not be a question of virtue, because there was never any choice in holding them

the difference between two people, one who is angry about the titanic cruelty and posts all day and one who doesn't give a poo poo at all is basically Thoughts and Prayers. just like the religious case in those are a substitute, an indulgence for the ego to cover for the psychic cost of inaction

sometimes you read a galaxy brain meme in post form

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Fleetwood posted:

just want to thank Joe Biden for saving the economy and the public from big dicked misogynist Bernie Sanders, who wanted to brainwash the youth into storming Wall St forcing libs to wear manbuns, which are basically Manchu queues
:hmmyes:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

yes let's post about trump some more in this, the thread about the democrats

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol she's going to withdraw her nomination to spend more time with her children, Franzia and Alexanax

:eyepop:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:sickos:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Egg Moron posted:

Happy Birthday to this future director of OMB

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

I forget, was Session AG when DHS claimed they lost 1488 migrant children or was that later in the trumop admin?

:eyepop:

no way they can't have been THAT flagrant about it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Yinlock posted:

concentration camps are bad

( USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST )

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Asema posted:

lmao they really don't like being told that kids in cages are still happening under Biden do they

kids in cages are not even the problem (even if it should be!) it's being made to confront one's own dogmatic support in spite of professed rationality

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

The Leper's Colony is a thing to behold today.

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Kaddilac Kid Kages

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Breakfast All Day posted:

making the guy from the zyklon b manufacturer an ik and deferring to his expertise

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

concentration camps for kids, but this time they have SUPREME logos everywhere

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

The Oldest Man posted:

Also all the immigrants and poor people who happen to live in Texas who are eating poo poo and dying right now because our democratic institutions are a sick joke that has no practical capacity to reflect the will of the people? They deserved it.

wow such compassion from the dems

warms your heart

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sadly I've been informed you will now receive a $16,000 bill for heart-warming

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Salean posted:

could we test these childrens means before putting them in the nice new camp? i dont think its fair that well off refugees get even more government handouts

cages are the only thing democrats will NOT settle for getting you "access" to - you're going in whether you want to or not, you loving scumbag

vote for us in 2022

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Biden will compromise with progressives and have record players installed and on at night in every concentration camp

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's amazing that, thanks to this website, Mayor Pete is only the 2nd worst human/rodent hybrid I know of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Restoring the Soul of America

(America's soul is fascists & white supremacists)