Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

pew pew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

you neutered my laser, unfair bs

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

spacemang_spliff posted:

What would one serve at a democrat party?

Jeni's ice cream for sure but what else

brunch, duh

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I'd encourage anyone to go check out the last few hours of the USPOL thread. Really just some incredible stuff. At this rate by next week they'll just be posting videos of themselves self-mutilating in front of graven images of moloch

naw, reading uspol is bad for your health

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How do you people read USPOL? I have read the last 2 pages and think I have brain damage now.

preventing brain damage is the real reason behind rule 10

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

sexpig by night posted:

I love that the D&D official stance is that the Hunter emails literally never existed, a claim Biden never even made.

don't post dnd quotes, linkbacks or not

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

World War Mammories posted:

what kind of rear end in a top hat is a patriots fan while not living in new england

the kind that is also a cubs fan

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

really queer Christmas posted:

It's yug, just nod your head while you wait for the tranq dart to hit him in the neck

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Zurtilik posted:

That makes sense to an extent. Maybe I'm overassuming the level of uhhhh cooperation and information available between mods and forums.

cspam mods are 100% not going to search dnd to see if a post here matches up before probing. it's the risk you take for posting them and frankly it's funny af lmao

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

im going to make love to the scottish or whatever sex ghost in the holodeck and theres ntohing you can do to stop me

bev has the best insane lovers

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

wasnt one of her boyfriends a literal Alien God who transcended the corporeal realm?

there was one where it was a parasite and then the man host died and the lover parasite went into a woman host. stupid bev was like nope, not even going to try being bi for you

bev really hosed up on that one

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

robert Picardo does a lot of theatre and he’s a really nice guy. in this forum we support robert

he showed up on Orville as a cameo, mirina sirtis and I think tuvok? too

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

the orville owns but im really behind. i stopped watching when the strong girl left the show rip. need to watch more... LOVED that show...

oh don't worry, they replaced the strong girl with another strong girl except seth isn't loving that one

if you get to season 3 you'll meet seth's new girlfriend, a racist, wesley-like ensign!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Nix Panicus posted:

DEFINITIVE LISTING OF TREK DOCTORS

1. The EMH
2. McCoy
3. Pulaski
4. Phlox
5. Bashir
6. Paris
7. Kes? Wasn't Kes a nurse for a few episodes?
8. Literally anyone else
9. Crusher

I assume the other Treks have doctors on them but I never watched any of them nor do I have any particular desire to do so

dr. "I'm going to continue to pronounce data's name wrong after being corrected by him" pulaski, loving boomer

dr. finn on orville is fantastic btw

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

oh snap this sounds sick

fr keep watching, it's a great show. the hulu season has some real cringe parts but also some real awesome poo poo, it's a mixed bag

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Nichael posted:

what the gently caress is seth taking ideas from notorious groomer, nichael, now?

lol

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

i jus6t had a giant crush on the first strong girl to be honest and i dont think ill ever forgive seth for loving that up and also stealing my bride yet again. but also one time i saw him at the hollywood bowl and he was doing this thing where he was singing and dancing and twirling a cane like an old timey vaudeville guy and it owned. it sucks. the man simply does it all. gently caress him. but also hes a creep. well, thats showbiz.

yeah that's basically it. he seems like a creep but also there's not really reports of anything super heinous like assault so that's good??? Ithink he's just a serial dater but also he shouldn't date people he employs

his ego is just too big though as evidenced by so much plot in orville revolving around his dick and relationship

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

we needed no more evidence for this after "A Million Ways To Die In The West"

oh I never saw that but I can imagine you're right

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

speng31b posted:

the only time i ever used Cameo was to get a personalized birthday message from Picardo to my dad because we'd watch star trek together when I was growing up, and he liked the doctor's character a lot. The dude put in a ton of effort and really made a great video, dad loved it. Picardo rocks

:3

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

It almost comes off like a movie where the leading man actor died the day before they were gonna shoot the movie and Seth McFarlane just happened to fit in all his costumes.

he seems to have that energy in everything lol

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

hello succ thread, I am barging in to remind you that posting in other subforums to bait responses to laugh at here may (and uh, most likely will soon, hint hint) result in probes in those other subs

don't touch the poop if you don't want to risk a probe

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

we're not the ones handing out probes, but we also can't control what other subs do. so we'd rather warn you if we see a change coming

Probably Magic posted:

But also, no one should post in D&D, it's not a good faith place.

really this is the light and the truth

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

oh and btw I think lobster shirt might have cleared it up already but the blind/non-linked quotes are fine here and have been for years. no change on that

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Rectal Death Adept posted:

how are you still a moderator after you directly enabled that coolzone goon to do a shooting by punishing people trying to calm the thread and that person down because it was your favorite thread and you just wanted the insane threats of violence and gloating about the child murders in CHOP to proceed untouched

giving that guy a month probation is not exactly enabling him

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

her mod icon should be a tiny toe

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Rectal Death Adept posted:

"loving ACTUALLY MURDER PEOPLE"

lmao

Willa Rogers posted:

sounds like we could use a SAD thread to get at the truth instead of these vague grumblings.

afaik they are planning to probate people for "bad faith" in dnd more, and we were asked to let this thread know ahead of time. that's really all there is to it. I think the lobster shirt post about syq was unrelated? but I'm not sure. I told lobster shirt he was mistaken about the syq rule