Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
Nice OP, and glad to see a Persona thread separated from the main SMT thread since it was usually just 90% the same conversations about Persona 3-5 repeating over there.
I would just maybe clarify better in the section about Persona 1 that the later PSP release restored the Snow Queen quest and removed the weird Americanized localization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Gaius Marius posted:

You made the right choice on dropping Q, I somehow managed to beat it despite it being one of the most tedious, braindead, unfun slogs imaginable. The combat system is broken, the dungeons bad, the story is not interesting when they even bother having any, they boil down everyone's character so much that they become walking catchphrases.

That game and Pillars of Eternity are the only two games that I can say I completely regret playing, no fun was had and nothing was learned. I enjoyed Persona 1 more than Q, it's just awful.

Outside of the general blandness of the game and the tedium of carrying around a clown car of 20 Persona characters (who have all been reduced to 1-note characters) that have to stop and comment on everything every 5 steps you took, one of the big issues I had with PQ was the skill system.

They basically just dumped 90% of the skills from Etrian Odyssey IV into the game and just changed their names. But the skills in EO are always designed to work together in a skill tree of 24-ish skills that all slightly complement the main role of a given character class. Like for instance the Arcanist skills in EO4, which all revolve around using status ailment-causing circles and have a ton of support skills in the tree that let the circle gradually heal your party while they are up, let you dismiss them for heal/damage, or increase their effectiveness in causing status effects. They were all designed to go together and be easily combined, but lose most of their point when divided 1-2 each across dozens of Personas, who have to be fused together in a deliberately obtuse system to add them, and can only hold like 6 skills each. It just feels like they threw all the EO4 skills into the Persona system without giving any thought about how they are used. I'd be curious if PQ2 did anything about this specifically.

The chests that open on 100% floor map completion were also a pretty poorly conceived mechanic, since unless you spend Play Coins, you have to step on every single damage tile on the floor in order to open them.

I didn't make it far enough to see it outside of YouTube, but it's also pretty funny to me that what's presented as the big Etrian Odyssey crossover boss/persona (Zeus) is something that never appears or is mentioned at all in the Etrian Odyssey series. It was fine that they got the regular EO staff to do his design and music but funny that he claims to come from the EO world or something and you get a message saying "Perhaps you too should consider exploring this Yggdrasil Labyrinth some day!" or something like that after fighting a boss which has nothing to do with any of those games.

The best thing about the game was the music, though that's consistently good in every modern Persona game.

P5S is the only Persona spinoff I've liked, since it's a pretty straightforward sequel to P5 instead of a contrived fanfiction-y plot to bring characters from different Persona games together to explore a dungeon or have a big fighting tournament or a dancing competition. Actually I never played the fighting or dancing games but really have no interest in them.

Gaius Marius posted:

Edit: Ai is the best girlfriend in P4, she's like every woman I've ever dated in real life. The Drama girl and The music girl are the worst.

Does she get a lot better after the early parts of her social link or something? Having not seen past the early parts I've always been puzzled when people say they like her, since she just comes across as being spoiled.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Cloacamazing! posted:

The remake also does not feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Dante from the Devil May Cry series is an overpriced DLC for the remake.

Diabetic posted:

Persona 5: Has a version out there for the Switch in Japan, but only in Japan

This isn't true, there is no Switch version of Persona 5 in Japan or anywhere. Maybe you're thinking of Strikers

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Feb 21, 2021

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

ApplesandOranges posted:

Also maybe they should give the protagonist real parents instead of having us think 'wow your parents are butts, sending you away for an entire year'. With P4 it's 'okay, they have work' but with P5 it's literally 'yeah no this is probation, also you won't hear from your folks at all this year because???'. Dojima is at least your uncle, Sojiro is... a family friend? They never really made that clear to my recollection.

It's kind of a goofy thing but it's obviously because the protagonist is a player self-insert character so details like their real family life are left to the imagination and that way players are introduced to their surrogate family at the same time that the protagonist is.
Did the P3 protagonist even have parents?

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

gently caress SNEEP posted:

P5 dub mispronouncing Japanese names makes me so sad :(

I didn't have any problem with the P3-4 dubs, but that was such a deal breaker for me in pre-release materials that I've never used the English dub.
Actually the only scene I have turned on the English dub for (because someone asked to hear what the English voices sound like) just happened to be the scene where Sae is interrogating Joker and reading off the list of the full names of all the Phantom Thieves members asking if he has any connection to them. It was the worst possible scene to randomly load a save into.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
It was really cool in the last part of P3 when the town, school and dorm themes all changed to different somber music. Memories of the City was a really cool track and in general all of it made that part of the story work well atmospherically. The cosmetic shifts in the overworld towards the end of P4 and P5 both seemed pretty lame compared to it. Especially with P5 just changing everything to the generic "suspicious things are going on" track that you have already heard 100 times in the game.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Deltasquid posted:

Stuck in persona 4, unfortunately!

I have to say I wouldn't mind the next persona to have a trashfire main group instead of the classic chariot-magician-lovers-priestess-emperor-empress arcana. Tower, moon, death, hanged man social links as your party members, just give me a main cast of people who are totally disfunctional.

Nobody said it yet so I guess I am obligated to.
Persona 1 and 2 had Moon, Hanged Man, Death, and Devil party members. No Towers though
Persona 1 also has a cool delinquent girl in the party, also a party member in P2 but more reformed.

Basically the story of Persona 3 established the Death arcana as a special threshold of sorts and none of the human characters were allowed to have arcana numbered higher than Death. For the party members in subsequent games, IIRC only Teddie has had a higher numbered arcana than Death, probably because he's not human and was originally a Shadow.

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Apr 2, 2021

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Booky posted:

afaik yukino was already pretty chilled out in persona 1 as a ex-delinquent whos kind and supportive but also tough (the empress), which carries over to 2 :)

there were some tower personas in the first 2 games also, but i can't recall which party members had a higher affinity with em...

I'm aware that personality wise she was pretty much reformed in P1, though I just meant that visually speaking her P1 version looks like a Japanese delinquent schoolgirl stereotype and she throws razors as a weapon, which gets dropped in her P2 incarnation for a more normal look.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
Yes let's just forget all this mythology and pull random names out of our rear end
They also somehow managed to come up with English spell names that were even more confusing than the standard Agi. Bufu etc is to first time players.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

infraboy posted:

After finishing up P5 strikers, it seems like they kind of left room for another Phantom Thieves game but I imagine a future Persona 6 would be a totally new cast unless were expecting another off shoot of P5.

I hope not but judging by the period between P4 and P5 we should expect 12 more years of outsourced P5 spinoffs while the new team settles into making P6.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

DC Murderverse posted:

I actually started up SMT for SNES a few months before starting P5 for the first time and I set it down after a little while because the mechanics were pretty obtuse even with an English translation patch and guide helping me (plus I couldn’t understand the spell names at all), but I think I might go back at some point. The tone of that game is impressively bleak for a Super Nintendo game. P5 has moments of violence and horror but the tone overall is a fairly even mix between goofy and serious, SMT is straight up horror.

P5 taught you more or less everything you would need to know for SMT 1, like spell names and the basics of fusion. It's a very basic game compared to the later SMT and Persona games. You can pretty easily just auto-battle all the normal enemies like 90% of the time and go through most boss fights just by spamming Tarukaja 4 times and attacking. (In all the non-Persona SMT games the skills like Tarukaja affect the whole party and never run out but they go up by 4 tiers).
The only major exception is the occasional demon or boss that is immune to physical attacks. I would kind of recommend it since the number of random encounters is insane.

SMT 1 and 2 are pretty cool for some of the atmosphere and narrative tricks that they pull off despite being pretty old and low tech games.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Commander Keene posted:

I mean, aren't Atlus supposed to be announcing like seven Persona-related games this year and the next four the series' 25th? I imagine it's gonna be six Persona 5 spin-offs and Persona 6 at the very tail end.

They said they will announce 7 "projects" which is pretty vaguely worded so they're probably not all games. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is just announcing an online concert or something on that level.
But Persona 6 is almost certainly one of them since they announced a bunch of merchandise featuring a set of the main characters of each numbered game in the series with the last one just being a blank "?" slot.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the P5S english VOs are a lot better than the base game, mainly because they have a much better localization to work with, though it's just a bit hampered by some audio weirdness caused by everyone recording their lines at home (COVID, etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1jEBvYNRsw

I didn't play P5S with the English dub, did they fix the weird name pronunciations?

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Arbite posted:

How many Persona spin-offs (or main games, now that I think about it) have not had a big part of the story be helping a new non-homo sapiens friend find some self-worth and humanity?

Persona 1 and 2 for one, the first example of that plot was Aigis.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

True though it's not a Persona game

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So what happened with those Persona 25 Anniversary announcements, anything good

They're happening over the course of a whole year, if anything important gets announced it probably won't be until next year. Just forget it exists unless something big comes out of it later.

Acerbatus posted:

Yeah it was wild and there was cake.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
I think it was a case of someone at Atlus Japan insisting that "English speakers pronounce it like THIS" and mandating it to the English localization team even though it's not how most English or Japanese speakers would pronounce it.
:goonsay: dumb weeb tangent ahead
My own sort of theory is that because of how a lot of English words are pronounced, many English speakers put emphasis on the 2nd syllable of 3 syllable Japanese names and words, which don't have emphasis there in Japanese.
But on the other hand most English speakers don't put emphasis on the 2nd syllable of 4 syllable names like Sakamoto, and they pronounce it pretty similar to Japanese pronunciation.
Probably whoever it is in Atlus Japan knows that people put emphasis like that with 3 syllable names and mistakenly thinks people do it with 4-syllable names too, even though they actually don't. And they probably think they are really cool for knowing about this and won't listen to anyone who tries to tell them otherwise. And the end result is something which sounds unnatural to English speakers.

That's just my own idea but curious to hear from others.

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Dec 16, 2021

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Of course 3 is the only one where you can play as a girl and thus wins by default.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
P3 also had that depressed guy who IIRC literally just faded out of existence at the end of his Social link since he was actually dead and a ghost the whole time or something

Like a lot of people said P3 was the first draft of the modern Persona series so it feels a bit rough compared to the later games in just about every aspect.

P3P has the advantage of letting you actually control your party but the huge presentation hit where you lose the feeling of walking around town and the cutscenes. P3 has the weakest story in the series IMO but at least on the original PS2 the cutscenes give it some nice creepy atmosphere and make it feel a bit more dramatic.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

rarely a ticket machine (it looks like an ATM in the wall) will be breakable on the platform at the start of each Mementos level (I forgot if it was at the start of each floor, or just the first level of each section) and has SP items. If you have the item bonus it's multiplied by that so you can get like 10x Snuff Souls.

Is that only in Royal or was it in the original game too?

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Mirello posted:

hoping that by posting about it I jinx it into existence, but I can't believe they havent announced a pc port of p5r. They released strikers, the sequel.

As far as P5S it runs on the same basic engine that Omega force uses to make like a zillion musou games on different platforms so it was probably relatively easy to cross platform release on PS4, Switch and PC. P5 itself has its own engine developed by Atlus so it's probably not as easy to port. But Atlus is just weird in general, like they also released only the original version of Catherine on PC at the same time as releasing the remade version on consoles only.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
One of the baffling things to me is why do they even need so much capital to get into NFTs anyway, I thought it cost basically nothing to "make" them which is part of why everyone has been doing it. Is it just the costs of the exorbitant waste of electricity involved to "mint" JPEGs of Final Fantasy characters to bilk to idiots?
Though if we get a new Deus Ex or a good new Thief game it might be the only good thing to come out of all this outside of the schadenfreude of people getting hacked and losing their six figures of apes.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

yung lambic posted:

How does Strikers perform on Switch? Weighing up whether to get it on PS4 or Switch - and would rather have it portable, and prefer to collect Switch cartridges because nostalgia.

It performed fine to me on the Switch though the loading times between areas can be pretty long.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

AlternateNu posted:

Memories of the City is still the best over world track across P3/P4/P5. Especially in conjunction with how drastic the NPC dialogue changes. P3 December/January is still my favorite period across any Persona game purely through atmosphere. :colbert:

Yeah same here, and they tried to do something similar in the last month of P4 and 5 but in both games it really fell short in comparison. Especially (vanilla) 5 where it just changes all the music to the generic "suspense" track that you've already heard 100 times.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
I for one love stiff wobbly legged bad Poser animation-looking Philemon from original P1 with his booming 1940s radio announcer voice

e: but in seriousness the cutscene I do think was a big loss to remove from PSP P1 was the original pre-title intro, the CGI is dated but the original P1 and P2:IS intros had a very cool slow and eerie atmosphere which was replaced with generic fast paced J-pop anime music videos in the re-releases.

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jun 29, 2022

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Harrow posted:

I'd really love to see multiple personas per character come back, even if in a more limited form.

I don't really dislike party members having set personas in 3-5 and I think it makes sense from a gameplay perspective. In Persona 1 and 2, you always had a set party (even if you could make some choices on who joins, you never get to change your party after that point), so being able to customize your party members' abilities to a greater degree is how you get party customization. In 3-5, you just switch out your actual party members instead. So it makes a certain amount of sense that each one has a specific role and set of abilities.

Still, I'd like to see persona fusion for party members return in some fashion. Maybe something like everyone except the protagonist has a really limited set of arcana they can use personas from or something, so there's room for customization but within a narrower range. Though they'd probably have to rebalance how persona fusion works in this case, too. In 3-5 you can make some goddamn monster personas and the only thing holding you back at all is that only the protagonist gets to use them.

I did feel like in P2 especially, the party members felt mechanically like just empty vessels for the Personas and in my case IIRC I was swapping Personas between characters like every turn in order to spam fusion spells. Not great really
Although Persona Q was not great I think the main/sub persona system was an interesting compromise and maybe worth revisiting for other games.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

NikkolasKing posted:

Had a random thought about how the skip function in P4/G would be totally lost on most anybody age 20 or so.

It's clearly modelled on how you'd fast forward a VHS tape - sound and visuals and everything - but who had a VCR in the mid-2010s or later? Kids coming to P4G on Steam might have no idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEyzwFwgP0&t=72s

I remember somebody in here a while back wondering about the fact they still had tube TVs at the time of the game but I bet more kids have seen those than seen VCRs.

Persona 4 does have a lot of retro TV motifs that go back even further than that like the big stack of 60s/70s looking TVs in the TV world entrance / original opening movie, and a lot of UI elements like the combat menu and "advance dialogue" button being based on the shape of an old TV dial. It was a deliberately retro themed game already.

Schools, at least public schools always seem to use hilariously outdated technology, when I was in middle school around the year 2000 they were still showing us filmstrips of all things. (For those not in the know, it's a presentation on a slide projector with a pre-recorded voice-over track playing along with it. You change the slide when it plays a little beep or some of the more advanced ones change slide automatically. The ones my school used were probably from the 60s or 70s)

(Also I looked up the Twitter thread and the guy who asks why the save icon is a vending machine is just trolling)

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jul 6, 2022

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
In some other news I was really surprised that Atlus released the results of their survey today and the #1 answer for "what was the first Persona game you played?" was Persona 1. Even though it made me remember that P1 apparently sold really well in Japan I figured most people started playing around the PS2 games or even 5 given how Atlus mostly pretends that 1 and 2 didn't exist outside of series anniversary stuff.
For SMT series it was SMT1 but that one is somehow less surprising.
Though I guess people who bother to fill out the survey are not really representative of normal fans and a lot of them are grognards who fill it out so they can demand Atlus remake Jack Bros. on the PS5.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
Persona 5 really takes up 40 GB??

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
I thought these were also coming out on Switch and PS4-5.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Tired Moritz posted:

Every original OP is better

I think that's true not just of 3-5 but even of 1 and 2, the original openings were great at establishing atmosphere even if 1's is a bit crude/dated in execution.
Across all the games in general the remade openings have a decent upbeat pop aesthetic but tend to lose the dark or creepy side of the games' atmospheres.

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Oct 17, 2022

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Commander Keene posted:

Have you played Etrian Odyssey? Because Persona Q is literally Etrian Odyssey with Persona coat of paint.

It's like Etrian Odyssey but you have to stop every 5 steps for your characters to have some long dumb conversation where they just repeat their most obvious character traits. Like in the haunted house dungeon you get reminded every 2 minutes about how Chie is afraid of ghosts.

The game mechanics are also kind of half baked, they copied all the skills directly from Etrian Odyssey 4 and just changed the names pretty much. Problem is that much more than SMT/Persona, EO is based around characters who have classes and skill trees where you have like a couple main abilities on a character class and can invest in a lot of different passive support skills that make them better, this doesn't work as well when all these skills are split randomly across like 200 personas who can only hold 6 skills each. And just a lot of other questionable design decisions like "to unlock this chest you need to step on every tile on this dungeon level, even all the damage floors".

Of course it sold better than any of the Etrian Odyssey games since it has Persona characters in it.
People say the 2nd one is better but never played it.

Off-topic thing, we should take bets on which one Atlus will come out with first, a new Etrian Odyssey game, Persona 6, or Project Re: Fantasy.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
Yeah, I think it would be hilarious if Persona 6 came out before Project Re: Fantasy

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

NikkolasKing posted:

I was joking earlier about SMTIV but, to be entiely honest, SMT is in fact a lot more subversive and rebellious than Persona ever has been, even the older games. It's just a byproduct of having real choice. It's why I love WRPGs.

I think it's less of just a matter of "having choice" but more of just a difference between the setting of the two series and the way they operate. SMT games usually take place after The World As We Know It has already ended and often in a state of anarchy so both the game's creators and the player character have a blank slate to dramatically reshape the world. Also with the exception of a couple of direct sequels like SMT2, SMT4A each game is
As for Persona games on the other hand, a big part of the whole conceit of the series is that the games take place in our world as we know it, usually in a normal high school etc. And there's always been some level of continuity across the games with recurring characters and cameos and such plus Atlus's love of milking them for endless spinoffs and crossover games. And thematically they are more concerned with inner psychology and some journey of personal growth than big world-changing events. So they kind of have to keep a setting which remains "just the real world" at the end of the day so the events of the games always confine a lot of the action to stuff like parallel dimensions and shadowy groups operating unknown to the public. When things do spill out into the real world at large, everyone but the main characters always magically forgets that anything happened by the end of the game. To the point where in Persona 2 IS they literally reboot the whole universe so the events of the game never happened and even the main characters temporarily forgot about it.
It's kind of a necessary conceit for the games' setting, Persona 1-4 all did it so Persona 5 was always going to be like that in the end. If the characters did radically transform society it would push the setting of the series out of "the real world as we know it". Yeah of course the overall themes of rebellion and the marketing during the years-long wait mean that a lot of people will see it as a lame cop-out but realistically given the way the setting/series works it was never going to be any other way.

precision posted:

no trust me other anime and jrpgs are exactly as bad as P5, usually worse

i think it stands out in P5 more because there's so much regularity to it. every single day with this poo poo, Ryuji. YES I THINK IT WORKED LET'S JUST GO TO SCHOOL. STOP TEXTING ME!!!!

It's very clearly just an if/then statement thing, if the player hasn't finished the Palace late in the month then the game has to nag them every day to finish it before the deadline so they don't get a Game Over, if they did finish then do some other message instead, the lame "did it work this time??" filler. When really they should have just programmed it to say nothing at all if you already did the palace. I never played Royal and I suppose they did nothing to cut down on any of this?

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
The only big thing in P5S is that it introduces you to basically the full cast of characters of P5 right from the beginning, as opposed to gradually one at a time in P5, so it might take some time to get to know them. So not a huge deal really. The game explains the basic concepts like palaces and shadows and such maybe less thoroughly than P5 but you know all of that from playing the first palace of 5. There are also some scenes later in P5S which will spoil a few plot points of 5 if that's something you deeply care about.
Persona 5's overly repetitive nature is a weakness of the calendar system that gives you a full month to complete a palace, which P5S doesn't have.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
What's the new phase of the palace 7 boss fight? I never played Royal

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Petiso posted:

I mean, you're choosing to play on the highest difficulty setting, and failing a boss fight in order to learn what Persona/equipment/items to bring is completely fair for any jRPG on any difficulty setting in my opinion.

Then again, I admit making the boss battles more "cinamatographic" with so many dialogues and cutscenes in the middle of them makes them a lot more annoying to redo than in a standard jRPG, I had the same problem with Q2.

Much more than 5, Persona 3 was the worst in the series about this though... with the way save points worked meaning that if you failed any story boss you would need to start the whole Full Moon day with tons of cutscenes and a mini dungeon and so on. Just they balanced it so all the big important-feeling story bosses were almost all complete pushovers that you could always beat on the first try and the actual hardest bosses in the game were like, a palette swapped table on a random floor of Tartarus

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
Hope the Persona 3 full remake rumors are not true since it sounds like a huge waste of effort that could be put into an actual new game instead. Also while I have nostalgia for it like a lot of other people, outside of some cool vibes/atmosphere and maybe character development, it's easily the weakest of the modern games overall. Outside of character development I also think it has the weakest story in the whole series (including the PS1 games).

The one thing it would be cool to see if there really was a remake is if it had a version of Tartarus that lived up more to the cool exterior art of it being some kind of twisted physics-defying M.C. Escher nightmare tower instead of just a lot of dull random corridors. But I suspect it'd be too much :effort:

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

cheesetriangles posted:

Does anyone have else prefer the random dungeons of 3 and 4 over 5? I like being able to turn off my brain and just wack thing and having to solve puzzles and pay attention kind of takes me out of that though 4 had a bit of that.

Nope, SMT has always been a dungeon crawling series at heart and like all the non-Persona games, Persona 1 and 2 also had you exploring big hand-designed dungeons so it felt like a massive step back that they removed them from 3 along with other series staples like enemies being the standard demons you can talk to, having control of your party members (lol), etc.
I think it's been said in interviews that the random dungeons in 3 and 4 were less of an intentional design decision, and more that they had to devote the limited development resources that would have gone into dungeon design into developing other aspects of the game like the new life-sim, calendar, social link etc side of the game that was introduced in 3.
So it's nice that in 5 they used the long development time to combine the social type stuff from 3-4 with the big hand-crafted dungeons that are a feature of the rest of the franchise including P1-2. Persona 5 really felt to me like a blend of a lot of things that were good/unique about both the old and new games so I was glad to see actual dungeon design return to the series after 2 entries without it. While some sections of the palaces in P5 can feel tedious or overly long if you are trying to blitz through them in one day, just even within P5 itself, the difference between exploring Palaces and Mementos is like night and day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

SettingSun posted:

I think it's about time for a historical Persona. If it must be pseudo-modern set it the 30's or something. Have it star Raidou even.