Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when mashing the a button doesnt make the text scroll faster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lufia II ftw though.

:hai:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gaming FTW

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when the water level music sucks

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

in general, i hate it when games give you something that would have been cool the whole time you were playing the game but is useless by the time they give it to you.

twilight princess was annoying about this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

all skill trees are garbage

sphere grid count?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bouillon Rube posted:

Just started playing Aria of Sorrow and noticed that it basically reboots the entire game (like it takes you back to the Konami splash screen) whenever you die

Like…why
to teach you a lesson

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i remember the last time someone dropped a 2 hour vid in here, i wont make the mistake of skipping it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Simply Simon posted:

When the game wants you to always use the Finishing Move but it's the same long-rear end animation every time

that animation is your reward. take glory in your kill