Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Who What Now posted:

Every single royal member treats staff like garbage. Abolish them all.

Yeah but they treat them like poo poo politely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I was just lolling at all the poo poo royals who are like in their 40's and over but keep getting bumped down the pecking order every time a baby gets born, loving lol owned.

Then I realised my youngest brother just announced they were having another kid and these fuckers are literally doing the same thing to me. My dumbass parents are bound to stick all these babies into the inheritance diluting my own claims. Unbelievable.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I was just lolling at all the poo poo royals who are like in their 40's and over but keep getting bumped down the pecking order every time a baby gets born, loving lol owned.

Then I realised my youngest brother just announced they were having another kid and these fuckers are literally doing the same thing to me. My dumbass parents are bound to stick all these babies into the inheritance diluting my own claims. Unbelievable.

oh word

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Source ur quotes

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
who will rid me of these meddlesome siblings?!?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Mozi posted:

who will rid me of these meddlesome siblings?!?

In ye olden days the royals used to do it themselves as soon as the king died

Smh pampered rear end babies nowadays

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i dont like anyone involved in this whole thing

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The US, Canada, or wherever Harry (and Archie) stays has to pay for their private security as an Internationally Protected Person (Harry is still 6th in line for the throne and Archie 7th) under some UN thing, so long as they are actual members of the royal family (they still are and are unlikely to not be)

fe: lmao, Prince Andrew hasn't been removed from the line of succession

Archie actually isn't a member of the royal family, that only extends to grandchildren, plus those greatgrandchildren who are the children of the heir's heir, basically. He WILL be a member of the royal family if charles is somehow still alive when liz finally bites it though.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

my roommate had a big honkin crush on harry, and i on meghan, so after they got hitched we agreed to double-date them

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Don't worry, your parents will blow your inheritance on reverse mortgages, prescription drug habits and televangelists long before you need to spend ruinous amounts for nursing home care

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Don't worry, your parents will blow your inheritance on reverse mortgages, prescription drug habits and televangelists long before you need to spend ruinous amounts for nursing home care

and that's if society doesn't collapse and the sea level rise stays under a meter

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i dont like anyone involved in this whole thing

Nobody comes out of it looking good, including Oprah.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i'm just glad the queen mum isn't alive to see this today

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

God bless 'er soul

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

shell be spinnin in her grave hun

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Definitely a man who is alive

Yes sir

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Definitely a man who is alive

Yes sir

Hammerite posted:

Prince Philip is actually insanely good because hes basically Mr. Burns in real life.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Ratjaculation posted:

shell be spinnin in her grave hun

The lady has to keep her cocktail mixed somehow.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
they cling to this mortal coil for they are most assuredly bound to hell

HELL :hehe:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Is Prince Phillip still alive today

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I don’t think anyone has found his phylactery yet, so yes he is

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Is Prince Phillip still alive today

Puny mortal, your concept of life is limited and pathetic. Does he live according to the meagre weights and measures your low kind use to judge such things? No. Does his dread spirit thrive in the wretched and shrivelled husk it inhabits? Praise be, yes! A thousand times yes!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Lolie posted:

Nobody comes out of it looking good, including Oprah.

Oprah will do anything for ratings, she's scum. Nowhere near as bad as the loving piece-of-poo poo-down-to-a-man Windsors, though.

Horrific. Just die.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
philip: 'i wish not to die before i become king'

*monkey's paw curls'

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Fuckin skeleton king. Can't even knight his subjects with all the rigor mortis.

How do you say lockjaw over there? Lock-jor?

Patrat
Feb 14, 2012

phasmid posted:

Fuckin skeleton king. Can't even knight his subjects with all the rigor mortis.

How do you say lockjaw over there? Lock-jor?

Dying and becoming a skeleton prince means you no longer have to eat English food.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yeah but he has to eat the English, so, you know. :shrug:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Leoric has fallen on hard times y'all.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Mozi posted:

philip: 'i wish not to die before i become king'

*monkey's paw curls'

i dont think he ever becomes king, he just got to gently caress the queen (who was a smokin hot babe at the time)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i dont think he ever becomes king, he just got to gently caress the queen (who was a smokin hot babe at the time)

:hmmyes:

Because he's not a Windsor he can't be in the royal line, which is why he's a Prince

I think Camilla becomes a princess when Charles ascends but who the hell knows it's all made up and the titles don't matter

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
He was out hunting baby ivory (juvenile elephant) and got shot with a dart by a bush-person. Hence the smile.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

low key sex master posted:

:hmmyes:

Because he's not a Windsor he can't be in the royal line, which is why he's a Prince

I think Camilla becomes a princess when Charles ascends but who the hell knows it's all made up and the titles don't matter

Camilla is already Princess of Wales. She doesn't use the title. She will legally become Queen Consort when Charles ascends the throne but is expected to use a Princess title.

Philip was born into the Greek and Danish royal families. He relinquished those titles and styles when marrying ERII and was created a British duke. Ten years after their wedding, ERII made Philip a British prince.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Countries really are always scrounging spare royalty off each other

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Countries really are always scrounging spare royalty off each other

Tsar Nicholas II, Kaiser Wilhelm II, and George V were cousins because of that habit.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Layman's English, please?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

phasmid posted:

Layman's English, please?

It's short for Elizabeth II Regina.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Lolie posted:

Camilla is already Princess of Wales. She doesn't use the title. She will legally become Queen Consort when Charles ascends the throne but is expected to use a Princess title.

Philip was born into the Greek and Danish royal families. He relinquished those titles and styles when marrying ERII and was created a British duke. Ten years after their wedding, ERII made Philip a British prince.

I repeat

It's all made up and the titles don't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

low key sex master posted:

I repeat

It's all made up and the titles don't matter

I'll have you know this is important poo poo to know :colbert:

when I play Crusader Kings