Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1380579495124557832?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

WhatEvil posted:

Mitchell at least did "Diane Abbott is thick" jokes on HIGNFY.

https://twitter.com/m_e_uslu/status/1212819808733011970?s=20
I only watched it for Ian Hislop's weekly reference to John Prescott and his weight.

Always got me that one. Top tier stuff.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

JollyBoyJohn posted:

It was my birthday yesterday and the wife got me Limmys autobiography. Up till half 1 reading it and hopefully be able to finish before starting work this morning.

Bias because I'm Scottish but the man's a comic genius. Have his twitch on in the background when I'm WFH and its like game streaming mixed with performance art. Love the guy
I was going to respond to ThomasPaine by saying that Limmy still works for the BBC because he released a show that was unexpectedly perfect for lockdown, but then I looked at the Wiki and he said that making those shows made him suicidal and hes completely given up on them. Does he touch on that in his book?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

The Queen is burying her husband on the 69th day of her 69th year reign lol.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

peanut- posted:

The part British journalists seem most genuinely outraged about is that they were rude about John Lewis
I hate to side with British journalists on this, but from what I can tell its because they feel that its a "let them eat cake" moment rather than "how dareth they insult the good name of HRH Sir John Lewis".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Ooh now they're offering me a zoom call with Starmer and Rayner, that's got me poppin that has.
Get a bit of that Iron Mike Gapes in there and I'll be getting the milk sweats