Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Then
Now
Forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

wwe hard at work developing piped in cheers that can overpower a full capacity crowd

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

sound guy during rheas entrance: this is my brutality

*turns off lip-sync track*

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Pylons posted:

I really liked Nikki Cross back when I was regularly watching PPVs. Sucks that they've done gently caress all with her since Extreme Rules, basically.

i remember being stoked when they brought her to the main roster because i thought her nxt character was cool the few times i watched it and drat did they totally ruin her.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Joey McChrist posted:

hack de la rocha

lol

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

booking a tag match with 4 triple h clones and having to add a 3rd day of wrestlemania for it

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

maybe they should have fired the lovely writers instead

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Gerald Ford released from NXT today at the senseless age of 83

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Blaise330 posted:

Start the countdown for when these 2 are split up into two singles acts

https://streamable.com/myum4p

the lore of the doll

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Fiend anime is real

training at 100 times earths gravity in a box like structure and emerging from it even fatter at the next wrestlemania

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

please welcome new wwe talent relations manager, the trashman

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

they have to commit to the new alexa gimmick because they bought dozens of 55 gallon drums of black goop and they cant return them

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

incoming fued with lana where everyone roots for the heel

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Astro7x posted:

I could forgive the terrible wrestling and non-finishes because the matches were like... 4 minutes long. Not 20 minute matches ending when someone came out on the entrance ramp and was distracted and lost to a roll up.

its been overused so much lately. guy standing on the ring apron waving his arms around is more powerful than being hit with multiple finishers.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Seams posted:

this just popped up on my twitter feed and I’ve never seen it before but it’s very funny

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/1392844799854751744

lmao ive never seen this before but im glad i finally did

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Walter must have something in his contract that allows him to work anywhere he wants with the exception of televised events. He's the biggest star in Europe and has this awesome "I don't need WWE" attitude. They're desperate to keep him happy.

his contract states he wont chop them as long as they let him do what he wants

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

rip cum guy i had no idea who you were

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao again

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

bobson duggnut has been released by the wwe

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Blaise330 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-4WboOAks&t=33s

I just listened to this whole babyface theme flabbergasted. It just kept having new surprises. :stare:

epic heel move of walking to ring at undertaker speed to maximize the amount of time the audience has to listen to this

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I think they used FaceApp to make Brock smile

lol

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

JUNGLE BOY posted:

some exciting lore around the motorcycle storyline:

the whole angle was to sell a new toy that was probably designed like a year ago

the scottish cyclepath

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

:stare:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

pouring one out for slapjack

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

DogsInSpace! posted:

That and a red faced Shane running out of breath directing RAW UNDERGROUND were unintentionally hilarious.

raw underground was the weirdest poo poo and it was hilarious watching dudes do like 2 moves before shane stopped the match and declared a winner

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I genuinely can’t wait for crowds to come back

theyre saying boo-erns

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i am ready for the slapjack era

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Gavok posted:

And when everyone thinks it's over, Cena reveals that he brought some backup. Rey Mysterio fires out of the Fiend's rear end like a cannon.

the rear end-like structure

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

the demon is going to get squashed by alexa

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

the animated cgi roman is extremely funny. it looked like some giant jrpg final boss doing their big aoe attack. the big heel theyve spent a year building up getting cheered by the crowd and having to pipe in boos was also really funny.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

im a bit late for WALTER talk but i just want to say the first time i saw him was at the rumble in 2019 i think and all of us watching went from "who's this guy?" to "holy poo poo this guy rules!" as soon as he hit the ring and started wrecking everyone.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

DarkstarIV posted:

Dave mentioned on Observer Radio this morning that the Nikki ASH gimmick is absolutely bombing hard with house show audiences. Probably not a good omen going forward for Nikki if so. I mean they'll try and sweeten the audience for her, but that won't work.

i liked her nxt gimmick and was convinced she would snap and go back to it at some point after joining the main roster as alexa bliss's dork loser friend.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

nikkis new gimmick is incredibly bad and that whole opening segment was painful to watch

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

that raw main event might be the first time i ever felt embarrassed for someone in a wrestling show.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

Remember when everyone (myself included) figured Bayley was a smash hit that couldn't possibly miss on the main roster? Nikki ASH is like that but condensed into a smaller and even more frustrating time frame.

i dont know how many people work for wwe but its probably alot and im surprised none of them told nikki to just do the thing she was doing in nxt instead of whatever this is

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

StarkRavingMad posted:

Is this like when they were supposedly convinced they could get Lana over by putting her through a table for twenty weeks in a row

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

mansoor is going to end up winning this

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol wwe might be the only wrestling company where you can order merch from your favorite wrestlers and theres a good chance they will no longer be employed there by the time it arrives in the mail